Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

I miss that michael steele overlay.

I miss michael steele period.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

CommieGIR posted:

Hey look, Republicans appealed to 'Common Sense' again, as if they had any sense to begin with.

I really hate that phrase.

In politics it's always shorthand for "I have no loving idea what I'm talking about. Please ignore anything I have to say on the subject at hand."

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

Lotka Volterra posted:

Why is "mainstream media" not decrying the fact that Trump is literally calling for people that disagree with him to be violently assaulted?

Has the overton window shifted that much?

They really, really want him to win the primary so they'll shield him as necessary until he does.

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

Trabisnikof posted:

A lot of the media is rooting for Rubio. It's why people keep giving him superlatives his polling doesn't support.

Well yeah, they need a "not Trump" to make the primary seem interesting and they've already burned through Fiorina and Carson so now it's Rubio's turn. And once he's spent they'll move on to Cruz.

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

Wow, a whole state of "that kid." Does everyone also run with their arms behind their backs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

Teddybear posted:

Trump going third party and waging war against the GOP would be a great way to get the House into play for the Dems.

God, imagine Trump Party candidates for every seat up for election.

• Locked thread