Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rookie of the Year
This poll is closed.
Towns 36 29.75%
Russell 2 1.65%
Okafor 19 15.70%
The Zinger 39 32.23%
Hezonja 5 4.13%
Blockenstein's monster 18 14.88%
Mudiay 2 1.65%
Total: 121 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

#1 Pelican Fan

NickRoweFillea posted:

marc gasol been hoopin tonight

He really has been. Draining jumpers, getting to and converting at the line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo
The 76ers fans chanting Kobe is awesome. He was definitely their MVP.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
I seriously haven't been this pissed about a loss in a decade

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

The Glumslinger posted:

I hope the Lakers leave Byron at the loving airport

please do not do this. i need my hilarious out of touch coaching ideas

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
OMER ASIK LOOKS LIKE YOUNG JUDGE REINHOLD

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
Timberwolves got like 10 straight calls. What is this horseshit ref crew in Sota right now

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
WE DID IT! We won the Super Bowl

Congratulations my friends

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

#1 Pelican Fan

NickRoweFillea posted:

OMER ASIK LOOKS LIKE YOUNG JUDGE REINHOLD

:lol: did you just notice this?

BIZORT
Jan 24, 2003

Critical 4th quarter minutes going to Tashaun Prince. I can't believe I defended Sam Mitchell at one point

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
Omer Asik also has the Biedrins, Mike Miller, Iguodala disease where he suddenly stops shooting the ball.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

if minnesota wins the lottery again....

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.
Wesley Matthews a standing ovation at the moda center during introductions

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaK_FgrIlYY

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Marc is on fire

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

#1 Pelican Fan

NickRoweFillea posted:

Marc is on fire

It feels like he has taken twelve 20 foot jumpers this game and only missed two.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I want him to go on ahead and get that 40 piece

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

The Glumslinger posted:

I seriously haven't been this pissed about a loss in a decade

It's probably objectively the worst loss in team history but I'll always be more mad about Detroit and Boston.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
hm yes the all-nba center can't miss, better keep the ball out of his hands and take lots of ill advised threes

BIZORT
Jan 24, 2003

I don't know where Andrew Nicholson got all of this confidence from but holy poo poo. He's been glued to the bench for like 3 years and now he's playing like a loving man and hitting clutch free throws

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

BIZORT posted:

I don't know where Andrew Nicholson got all of this confidence from but holy poo poo. He's been glued to the bench for like 3 years and now he's playing like a loving man and hitting clutch free throws

Him and Aaron Gordon actually play off of each other well, which is nice.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

Deadbeat Dad posted:

Omer Asik also has the Biedrins, Mike Miller, Iguodala disease where he suddenly stops shooting the ball.

Iggy has seemingly recovered from this horrible affliction this season, probably because he started off hot so he wasn't spooked out of it early

Delita
Jan 6, 2005
OH NO DIRK OH NO

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Delita posted:

OH NO DIRK OH NO

i cannot believe how hard lillard faked his rear end out

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

#1 Pelican Fan

NickRoweFillea posted:

Bad thing about attending games is missing out on things like this.

tehchekt
May 7, 2007
something cool and profound
is that really ray felton in an nba live ad

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.

NickRoweFillea posted:

It was CJ and it was beautiful.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

zelah posted:

It was CJ and it was beautiful.

you are correct. soz

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

I'm so bummed that I missed the worst best game of the year, watching Philly get out-terribled by the Lakers. Looks like it was as funny as I thought it might be.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

C'mon Blazers. :ohdear:

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
as much as i love these plucky, hard-lucky Blazers, i cant not root for rick carlisle and deron being the new savvy aging point guard is working out well

Spite
Jul 27, 2001

Small chance of that...

Grozz Nuy posted:

Iggy has seemingly recovered from this horrible affliction this season, probably because he started off hot so he wasn't spooked out of it early

Nah, all those players are still afraid of being fouled. In some weird way I think the Finals cured Iggy of that.

I love Deron as the savvy aging point guard. Hopefully Dallas's medical staff can keep him intact.

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
he even hits the 3 like twilight jason kidd would do daaang

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?

Grozz Nuy posted:

last game against the Jazz was the first game in his career where he didn't have a single FG/FT attempt soooo

His overall attempts for the season are all the same as last year or slightly down. I was under the impression that he's shooting more this year too but it's just that his shooting percentages are way up this year (except for free throws).

• Locked thread