Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE
Last week some hackers on steroids got ahold of a KKK twitter account, and used it to identify a bunch of members.

It turns out one of them is Representative Joe Wilson!
http://pastebin.com/JTNB6J53

While this isn't the first time he's been tied to a shady racist group
http://crooksandliars.com/david-neiwert/obama-heckler-joe-wilson-member-neo

It's the first time he's tied to one with silly costumes!

Do you think he'll step down, or just tell everyone to gently caress off and keep doing his thing? (Being a racist in the Klu Klux Klan.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
i do not

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I say lynch him

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

THIS DUDE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgce06Yw2ro

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

According to that first link so is a Bill Hicks.

Am I to believe that the darling of comedy nerds everywhere faked his death and is now a commander in the KKK in Tennessee?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i highly doubt this is 100% real

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Blue Train posted:

I say lynch him

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

if it is real though it's cool

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

symbolic posted:

if it is real though it's cool

The Kkk is huge into social media. That's why they wear white hoods when they go out in public.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

The Kkk is huge into social media. That's why they wear white hoods when they go out in public.
i thought it was because of tradition/they are big pussies

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

symbolic posted:

That's just part of their disinformation campaign.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
KKK has only killed around 3,000 black people in their 86 year history

in the last 6 months Black people have killed over 3,000 other black people for Black on Black Crime.

White Supremacy is a myth.

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

who cares, the republican party is a worse thing to be a part of anyway since they actually have an impact

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Besides the congressman almost all of these people are already "outed" as leaders in white nationalist groups? Like you don't have to dig up dirt on Jared Taylor, David Duke and the founder of Stormfront

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

symbolic posted:

I think it's because deep down they want to be, whiter.

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
Thee KKK is a multicultural social group now... sort of like a YMCA community thing.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Baba Ganoush posted:

Thee KKK is a multicultural social group now... sort of like a YMCA community thing.

to be fair, the kkk is more than anti-black, so i could see some subsects breaking off to just be anti-catholic, anti-jew, anti-homosexual, and teetotalers.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
The KKK isn't even relevant anymore, your average street gangs do more racially motivated killings than them.

They're a relic of a bygone era

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

The Taint Reaper posted:

The KKK isn't even relevant anymore, your average street gangs do more racially motivated killings than them.

they're just annoying nowadays, kind of like a mosquito

at least a mosquito will mix two different bloods. kkk won't even permit race mixing.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

til mosquitos are more accepting of equality than the kkk

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

symbolic posted:

til mosquitos are more accepting of equality than the kkk

actually too much blood diversity will kill the mosquito

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.
Surely this will hurt his chances of getting reelected next year.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
nobody who votes republican would care

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

The Taint Reaper posted:

actually too much blood diversity will kill the mosquito
good

it's a dumb bug

i hope it dies

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

symbolic posted:

good

it's a dumb bug

i hope it dies

watch it writhe in agony

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dP2g8T6SXzk

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

The Taint Reaper posted:

well yea, there's a lot more police than kkk nowadays

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Blue Train posted:

well yea, there's a lot more police than kkk nowadays

Police really don't kill all that much at all.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

The Taint Reaper posted:

there's no comprehensive data so you can pretty much pull a number out of your taint

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

The Taint Reaper posted:

I'm going to kill youooooooouououou!!!!!!

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I guess it's true, what zach de la rocha said,s ome of those that work forces, are the same that burn crosses, some of those that work forces, are the same that burn crosses, som eof those that work forces, are the same that burn crosses, some of those that work forces, are the same that burn crosses, killing in the name of, killing in the name of, and now you do what they told ya, and now you do what they told ya ,and now you do what they told ya, and now you do what they told ya, and now you do what they told ya, and now you do what they told ya, and now you do what they told ya, and now you do what they told ya, and now you do what they told ya, and now you do what they told ya, and now you do what they told ya, but now you do what they told ya, well now you do what they told ya, some of those that work forces, are the same that burn crosses, some of those that work forces, are the same that burn crosses, some of those that work forces, are the same that burn crosses, some of those that work forces, are the same that burn crosses, killing in the name of, killing in the name of, and now you do what they told ya, and now you do what they told ya, and now you do what they told ya, and now you do what they told ya, and now you do what they told ya, and now you're under control, and now you do what they told ya, and now you're under control, and now you do what they told ya, and now you're under control, and now you do what they told ya, and now you're under control, and now you do what they told ya, and now you're under control, and now you do what they told ya, and now you're under control, and now you do what they told ya, and now you're under control, and now you do what they told ya, those who died are justified, for wearing the badge, they're the chosen whites, you justify those that died by wearing the badge, they're the chosen whites, those who died are justified, for wearing the badge, they're the chosen whites, you justify those that died by wearing the badge, they're the chosen whites, gently caress you I don't do what you tell me, gently caress you I don't do what you tell me, gently caress you I don't do what you tell me, gently caress you I don't do what you tell me, gently caress you I don't do what you tell me, gently caress you I don't do what you tell me, gently caress you I don't do what you tell me, gently caress you I don't do what you tell me, gently caress you I don't do what you tell me, gently caress you I don't do what you tell me, gently caress you I don't do what you tell me, gently caress you I don't do what you tell me, gently caress you I don't do what you tell me, gently caress you I don't do what you tell me, gently caress you I don't do what you tell me, gently caress you I don't do what you tell me, motherfucker, ugh.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

this video triggered me

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
thank you taint reaper for solving racism

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Baba Ganoush posted:

The guy in the first, fourth and fifth photos is actually a pretty awesome dude, he goes around convincing people to quit the kkk.

here's an article about him.

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

how the gently caress does a mosquito literally drink itself to death anyway. dont they have some kind of instinct that goes "hey dumbass you're drinking too much blood stop"

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Feranon posted:

how the gently caress does a mosquito literally drink itself to death anyway. dont they have some kind of instinct that goes "hey dumbass you're drinking too much blood stop"

Maybe like us, if you eat too fast you don't get that trigger until it's too late.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

jazzyhattrick posted:

The guy in the first, fourth and fifth photos is actually a pretty awesome dude, he goes around convincing people to quit the kkk.

here's an article about him.
didn't cracked write about this guy in one of their rare serious-yet-interesting articles?

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
Password: Passw0rd666

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

Lord Binky posted:

Password: Passw0rd666

FuckinObama123

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006