Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008
That forehead is unreal. Its got at least 5 dimensions and I can see all of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

I don't want Luck to have to play against that Denver pass rush, but I don't want Hasselbeck to do it either.

Sten Freak
Sep 10, 2008

Despite all of these shortcomings, the Sten still has a long track record of shooting people right in the face.
College Slice
Denver D is for real and consistent. This is what happens when Peyton shows up too.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Sten Freak posted:

Denver D is for real and consistent. This is what happens when Peyton shows up too.

Now imagine peyton having a defense in his prime

StarcraftM
Jan 15, 2008

Full Fuckin' Circle.
Well poo poo.

If Peyton plays like that, look the gently caress out. That defense just shut down that GB offense completely.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Winkie01 posted:

2 Min warning!!

mia malkova, gents

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself

Metapod posted:

Now imagine peyton having a defense in his prime

He did the year he won his only Superbowl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gandalf21
May 17, 2012

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

He did the year he won his only Superbowl.

That defense was god awful during the regular season, but then magic happened.

• Locked thread