Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Obviously it's a real tightrope walk between properly dishing on shitlords online, and saying something problematic, and there are only so many ways you can modify 'fuckboy' before it loses its meaning. So let's give the SJWs an hand in coming up with some new insults that don't reinforce structural pressures on vulnerable and marginalized individuals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Bipolaroid

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
fuckboi

Hashtag GBS
May 10, 2015

by Lowtax
it's a little hosed up that you didnt account for all the shitladies and shitxords, OP

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

imo fuckboy beats round the bush too much, just go back to calling people faggots. means the same thing nyway

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
What about Butt nut

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Pig-person

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI

Profondo Rosso posted:

imo fuckboy beats round the bush too much, just go back to calling people faggots. means the same thing nyway

I'm kinda torn, because I really want to call these people huge faggots but I don't actually have anything against homosexuals, just obnoxious hipsters, tumblrinas and pretentious self-important artsy fartsy types

Calling them cunts is also really effective

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

fat-phobic and possibly islamophobic/antisemitic

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Gammatron 64 posted:

I'm kinda torn, because I really want to call these people huge faggots but I don't actually have anything against homosexuals, just obnoxious hipsters, tumblrinas and pretentious self-important artsy fartsy types

we should just unilaterally declare that human being no longer means homosexuals. if anyone disagrees yell at them

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Gammatron 64 posted:

Yeah I kinda feel like "human being" has drifted away from its initial status as a homophobic slur to refer to anyone who is a whiny, self-absorbed tool, but I still avoid saying it because I don't have anything against homosexuals and I'd hate for them to think I did.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Gammatron 64 posted:

calling them faggots will work the best because they will propably go super-nova in like 3 seconds

"that's so sexist homophobiCACARRRRGGHGHHG"

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Profondo Rosso posted:

I dont think those words mean the same thing, Im pretty sure 'fuckboy' just refers to a foolish male and not an orientation

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
I thought a fuckboy was a young man who works at Arbys but goes into massive credit card debt buying designer streetwear.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
That actually sounds kind of classist

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
being classist owns

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Oh my yes

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
How about Doodoo man

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI

Applewhite posted:

Yeah I kinda feel like "human being" has drifted away from its initial status as a homophobic slur to refer to anyone who is a whiny, self-absorbed tool, but I still avoid saying it because I don't have anything against homosexuals and I'd hate for them to think I did.

same

but I'll often call these sorts of people faggots and cunts to their face because it really makes them explode and I really don't care if they think I hate gays\women\etc. because they probably think that anyway if I don't agree with them 110%

also a cis white male so therefore I'm the white devil

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
'poopviscount'

'dukeduke'

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Germstore posted:

'poopviscount'

'dukeduke'

Master of nuggets (pooplets?)

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Gemtlemen

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
These feces based ones are insensitive to people with IBS

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Biclops.

Chicks with...ah, who gives a poo poo, you're fat.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

a bay posted:

I dont think those words mean the same thing, Im pretty sure 'fuckboy' just refers to a foolish male and not an orientation

its actually a boy whose job it is to get hosed

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

pretty insensitive to sex workers who already have it pretty rough-

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Cister

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Tezzors

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
It's tough to come up with insults that don't enforce structural pressures because those structural pressures exist largely to marginalize the things most people hate (and would thus use as the basis of an insult).

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Mange Mite posted:

its actually a boy whose job it is to get hosed

Actually you just want it to mean that

Applewhite posted:

It's tough to come up with insults that don't enforce structural pressures because those structural pressures exist largely to marginalize the things most people hate (and would thus use as the basis of an insult).

Thats why its a good challenge

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

being a a boy that gets hosed is bad. clearly no inherent homophobia to that at all. that's just being niggardly :smuggo:

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

nope, this one won't work as it otherizes the profoundly mentally ill.

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015
people-who-are-decent-human-beings-but-I-guess-thats-suddenly-a-BAD-THING

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.
skeezy barfoid

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
i'm still fond of melanoid

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
boohoo baby barf butts

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

In this particular niche you see a lot of scatological humor ("shitlord" and "pissbaby" are both favorites) and allusions to frat culture (see: calling everyone who is currently being deemed insufficiently feminist "bro"); we should try combining those

like pukebro or poo poo-hair-gel or polo-shirt-with-some-pee-on-it or fartguido

ASSASSINS!
Jan 2, 2009
i'll stick with the tried and true such as race traitor and n*gger lover

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

boohoo baby barf butts

This is a good one