Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015
The time at a party I drank a full tumbler of straight black rum, and then got so startled that I teared up when someone made a loud noise while telling a story. My friend put me to bed immediately after, and I asked if she would cuddle with me. (I was told about this the next day. I don't know why I decided the drink the rum. I'm not a huge drinker to begin with.)

No one is allowed to speak of it....until now. But never again after this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Jokes on you because your friend and I were JUST talking about this...

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Captain Yossarian posted:

Jokes on you because your friend and I were JUST talking about this...

THAT BITCH.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

oh boy

when i was 8, my friend came over to my house. we'll call him david. david and i decide to play truth or dare because why the hell not. eventually david dares me to run around my room naked. i tell him i will only if he does as well. so we're running around my room naked when he grabs my "weewee" and strokes it, telling me he's powering me up or some poo poo. i do the same, so essentially it was two 8 year olds jerking each other for a few seconds because we didn't know any better. i don't think we ever brought it up again. hell, i haven't seen him since 2009 when he beat the poo poo out of a kid with a skateboard and moved to north carolina.

but yeah, that's the ultimate moment i can think of.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

symbolic posted:

oh boy

when i was 8, my friend came over to my house. we'll call him david. david and i decide to play truth or dare because why the hell not. eventually david dares me to run around my room naked. i tell him i will only if he does as well. so we're running around my room naked when he grabs my "weewee" and strokes it, telling me he's powering me up or some poo poo. i do the same, so essentially it was two 8 year olds jerking each other for a few seconds because we didn't know any better. i don't think we ever brought it up again. hell, i haven't seen him since 2009 when he beat the poo poo out of a kid with a skateboard and moved to north carolina.

but yeah, that's the ultimate moment i can think of.

well this tops my went to school with my fly down story

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I've killed fourty finnish men

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Basically just various instances of sex with fat girls.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
a goon porking undesirables is the most natural thing in the world

Wampa Stompa
Aug 15, 2008

I literally have no idea what I just saw in there!
Grimey Drawer
Threw an unlocked Citibike off a bridge before realizing that it was probably linked to some poor motherfucker's credit card who didn't put it back in its dock the right way. We felt sort of bad after that, but then again, if you're stupid enough to pay their usurious rates you're either a yuppie or a tourist, so I'm not exactly tearing up over here.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Wampa Stompa posted:

Threw an unlocked Citibike off a bridge before realizing that it was probably linked to some poor motherfucker's credit card who didn't put it back in its dock the right way. We felt sort of bad after that, but then again, if you're stupid enough to pay their usurious rates you're either a yuppie or a tourist, so I'm not exactly tearing up over here.

why would you do that?

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Wampa Stompa posted:

God damned tourists traveling the world, and broadening their horizons.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Wampa Stompa posted:

lmao

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Darth123123 posted:

why would you do that?

Anarchy

Wampa Stompa
Aug 15, 2008

I literally have no idea what I just saw in there!
Grimey Drawer

Darth123123 posted:

why would you do that?

Petty vandalism is its own reward?

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Darth123123 posted:

why would you do that?

sometimes you just gotta, man

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Wampa Stompa posted:

lmao

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
wampa stompa wins the thread on page 1 with a brutal own on cyclists

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

LadyAmbien posted:

God damned tourists traveling the world, and broadening their horizons.

Bringing their money into our city and contributing to the local economy

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
Once I was drinking heavily alone feeling sorry for myself when some friends showed up unannounced and I was rather teed off about it cause I wanted to be alone with my liquor and misery. So one of them she jokingly says something like 'ha ha wouldn't it be crazy if we all had sex?' and well I said something like "oh yea? well guess what its loving happening". So i start taking off my clothes and I look up and they're both just standing there confused so I bark at them to start stripping cause this is happening. So to make a long story short we had a threesome that nobody really wanted to happen but I made it happen to punish them for interrupting my self-pity party.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
This one time someone waved in my direction, I thought they was waving at me and I waved back. Boy was I red in the face after that! How embarrassing!

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
one time a friend and i accidentally clicked on a ladyambien thread. without a word, i clicked on the x and we both went outside, never to see each other again.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

i think i speak for a lot of ppl here when i say ralpzone 2000

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Jim Barris posted:

Once I was drinking heavily alone feeling sorry for myself when some friends showed up unannounced and I was rather teed off about it cause I wanted to be alone with my liquor and misery. So one of them she jokingly says something like 'ha ha wouldn't it be crazy if we all had sex?' and well I said something like "oh yea? well guess what its loving happening". So i start taking off my clothes and I look up and they're both just standing there confused so I bark at them to start stripping cause this is happening. So to make a long story short we had a threesome that nobody really wanted to happen but I made it happen to punish them for interrupting my self-pity party.

YOU PROMISED NOT TO SPEAK OF THAT NIGHT

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2ooQKiOe9c

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

Jim Barris posted:

loving lol

ManDingo
Jun 1, 2001
Hmmm, tough one but I'd have to go with the time I was about 12 until I turned 17. Then again when I turned 19 until about the age of 27. Man what was I thinking.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Sitting in math class on Friday and something weird happen. I'm not sure how to explain it, I remember looking at the clock as I was taking notes. The minute hand on the clock began to spin rapidly in the clockwise direction. Everything was frozen, except that loving clock. I couldn't move, my teacher was stuck writing on the board, a kid was throwing away a piece of paper and it was frozen in mid air. I sat there getting very anxious as to what was happening. Everything started to morph as I'd my entire vision was being projected trough a toilet bowl as it was flushed (best way to describe it). The only thing that stayed in place was the clock, which had every hand stuck on the 12. My vision then began to spin the other way and everything was different in the class room. Everyone's clothes had changed, some kids were missing, the board no longer had the same notes as before. I began to get very sweaty and paranoid because I didn't know what was happening. I looked at my phone and it said Monday, November 2nd. Same class, the clock was at 1:15 now. I don't know what is going on. I'm now in the bathroom so I can write this, I had to tell someone about this, but I didn't want to sound crazy if front of the class. Can anyone possibly explain what's happening?

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010
one time my friend and I were taking a leak near a cow field after drinking alot beer. A calf came up and sucked my dick

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

JiveHonky posted:

Sitting in math class on Friday and something weird happen. I'm not sure how to explain it, I remember looking at the clock as I was taking notes. The minute hand on the clock began to spin rapidly in the clockwise direction. Everything was frozen, except that loving clock. I couldn't move, my teacher was stuck writing on the board, a kid was throwing away a piece of paper and it was frozen in mid air. I sat there getting very anxious as to what was happening. Everything started to morph as I'd my entire vision was being projected trough a toilet bowl as it was flushed (best way to describe it). The only thing that stayed in place was the clock, which had every hand stuck on the 12. My vision then began to spin the other way and everything was different in the class room. Everyone's clothes had changed, some kids were missing, the board no longer had the same notes as before. I began to get very sweaty and paranoid because I didn't know what was happening. I looked at my phone and it said Monday, November 2nd. Same class, the clock was at 1:15 now. I don't know what is going on. I'm now in the bathroom so I can write this, I had to tell someone about this, but I didn't want to sound crazy if front of the class. Can anyone possibly explain what's happening?

you just had a stroke

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
thanks!

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Weener Beater posted:

one time my friend and I were taking a leak near a cow field after drinking alot beer. A calf came up and sucked my dick

:prepop:

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Horniest Manticore posted:

one time a friend and i accidentally clicked on a ladyambien thread. without a word, i clicked on the x and we both went outside, never to see each other again.

I'm cool with this.

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

i think i speak for a lot of ppl here when i say ralpzone 2000

So this is what it feels like, to be owned on the internet.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
That time my dad lost his temper and gave my mom a black eye. That was awkward lol

:(

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
Did a bunch of coke off an unconscious underage girl

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
I actually talk about it all the time

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Stoic Commie posted:

I actually talk about it all the time

As a certified life coach I would advice you to stop.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Rimmed my best friend. Ah, the glory of youth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Weener Beater posted:

Sorry to break it to you but that cow's been talkin' poo poo about your dick ever since.

• Locked thread