Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008
in australia we are loving outraged that jarryd hayne has been cut from the 49ers. will another team pick him up? We know that he has made some bad fumbles but if you just give him 80 minutes of football, he will show you what is what.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
It's "whom" not who OP

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008

gently caress the ROW posted:

It's "whom" not who OP

i loving hate you. i hope you die

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax
Actually, he should thank the 49ers for releasing him from the dumpster fire they call a team.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Why do you care about American football in Australia?

Just buy F35s and shut up.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Ghost Head posted:

in australia we are loving outraged that jarryd hayne has been cut from the 49ers. will another team pick him up? We know that he has made some bad fumbles but if you just give him 80 minutes of football, he will show you what is what.

truly your golden idol man has proven himself to be a fraud and huckster. afl players are only cut out to be punters in the nfl because of their inferior athletics, and dumb baby brains.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

my hayne plane tattoo

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008

Obligatory Handle posted:

Actually, he should thank the 49ers for releasing him from the dumpster fire they call a team.

gad drat owned. holy gently caress 49ers obliterated right here

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
apparently Australians are bad at catching balls

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
The Hayne plane has gone missing over the Indian Ocean

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008

shiksa posted:

truly your golden idol man has proven himself to be a fraud and huckster. afl players are only cut out to be punters in the nfl because of their inferior athletics, and dumb baby brains.

i am so loving mad right now. gently caress you. your analysis is poo poo. gently caress

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

yeah man hoyl f*ck they are bad this season lol

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax

Ghost Head posted:

gad drat owned. holy gently caress 49ers obliterated right here

Been saving up that epic ownage for a while now. Need to take a nap, I think I blew something out in my brain.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
wanna be madder, op?

they cut hayne when they got on the bus to get to the airport to fly to the game this week.

like, he had sat down and everything, then they were like "oh by the way,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNX_wGyKhmM

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008

Been saving up that epic ownage for a while now. Need to take a nap, I think I blew something out in my brain.

hly gently caress you pwned them plus

Nooner posted:

yeah man hoyl f*ck they are bad this season lol

drat jarryd hayne getting hosed over

but let me tell you, he is a great player. I know he has fumbled, but eventually he will gently caress all of you up big time.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Ghost Head posted:

if you just give him 80 minutes of football, he will show you what is what.

If it takes him 20 minutes more than a game lasts for to do something good, it sounds like the problem is with him.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
do you think he will go play in the CFL now?

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Belicheck wouldn't poo poo on hayne

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008

EL BROMANCE posted:

If it takes him 20 minutes more than a game lasts for to do something good, it sounds like the problem is with him.

obviousy the problem is with the a game itelsf

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
he's well known for defecatimg on potential players and he would not defecates on hayne bc he has no potential

for making GBS threads

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
In other Australian player news, New York Giants punter Brad Wing single handedly lost the game for his team yesterday with a few seconds left by punting a returnable ball to the Saints return man and then getting a facemask penalty on the return. This put the Saints just within the limits of field goal range where they kicked a field goal to end a 49-49 game that would have gone into overtime.

He had only one job to do, and somehow managed to gently caress it up twice.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

NotWearingPants posted:

In other Australian player news, New York Giants punter Brad Wing single handedly lost the game for his team yesterday with a few seconds left by punting a returnable ball to the Saints return man and then getting a facemask penalty on the return. This put the Saints just within the limits of field goal range where they kicked a field goal to end a 49-49 game that would have gone into overtime.

that game ... was bad

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008

NotWearingPants posted:

im not sure what all this is about but it sounds like you are to blame

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Nooner posted:

do you think he will go play in the CFL now?

the "argonauts" is a cool name imho

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Luvcow posted:

Belicheck wouldn't poo poo on hayne

He's white so Belicheck will probably bring him in for a look.

Magnitogorsk.
Nov 14, 2004

Global warming is barely a big deal at all compared to the trajectory we used to be on. We'll have to do a lot of environmental engineering projects along certain shorelines and it will be a little warmer and wetter in some places, big fucking deal.
so this rugby superstar couldn't even be a benchwarmer on one of the shittiest teams in the NFL, yet more proof of the superiority of american football to soccer and all the other poo poo knockoffs the lesser countries around the world play

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Chinatown posted:

the "argonauts" is a cool name imho

ya I also like The Rough Riders, sounds sexy ;)

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Rugby players are probably better rapists than any other code

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Ghost Head posted:

i loving hate you. i hope you die

Oh my god he loving killed you. I'm shaking.

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Detroit lions superbowl 2022

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Ghost Head posted:

im not sure what all this is about but it sounds like you are to blame

Here it is in Australish for you: http://www.news.com.au/sport/american-sports/aussie-punter-brad-wing-blamed-for-wild-ny-giants-defeat/story-fnq2nnu6-1227590682250

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

For the 49ers their best wide receivers this season are the sideline support staff.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Nooner posted:

there were two teams in the cfl called the roughriders for like 70 years. the cfl has like 8 teams.

Firmy Shoyombo
Apr 3, 2010
Lipstick Apathy
they're gonna resign him becasue Reggie Bush got hurt.

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Nooner posted:

Nooners you're a great poster you should check out http://goontu.be/ sometime and say hi

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Isaac posted:

Rugby players are probably better rapists than any other code

they are the best drunks and have been owning the gang rape scene for decades too

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Hmmm they just traded Vernon Davis, dumpster fire indeed. They should just sign a bunch of rugby players and they can be a novelty act for the rest of the season.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

they should hire a QB who can actually spell his name and maybe do basic reads correctly.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The 49ers best wide receiver is Richard Sherman

• Locked thread