Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
insanityv2
May 15, 2011

I'm gay
:frogsiren::frogsiren:GOON FRIEND SPREADSHEET HERE:frogsiren::frogsiren:

Chain Chronicle is a F2P mobile device "line defense" game published by GUMI (the Brave Frontier people) and SEGA (you already know who SEGA is).

Videos

Trailer - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTwS8YL5hec
Gameplay - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNRlZAWCMbA
Sage Gauntlet (PVP) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTwS8YL5hec

WTF is a "line defense" game?

If the phrase "line defense" means as little to you as it does to me, it basically works similarly to a tower defense game except your towers are actually people that can move around and use special abilities and whatnot. Enemies start on the left and if they get all the way to the right you lose. Each quest has 3-8 waves. You also lose if all your units die and frankly this will happen much more often than losing from a monster getting past the line. You get mana at the beginning of every wave (and when your units die) and you use that mana to power your unit's special abilities. Often the final wave of a given quest will have a boss monster with a giant ingame model, bunch of health, and special abilities of their own.

---------Quests---------

Gameplay is organized into quests. There are several different varieties thereof, with main, side and character quests composing a bulk of the game.

Main story quests
These advance the story, open up new maps, and open up new sidequests. The only other thing to note is that main story quests typically offer very high EXP/AP ratios, and are, generally speaking, the best way to level up your player rank. Also, you need to finish all of Book 1 in order to gain access to Book 2’s maps.

Side story quests
Story heavy long quest chains that introduce the characters belonging to a certain map in the game. They offer decent EXP/AP ratios, although the AP cost of these quests rises as you get further in the chain. The reward for finishing an entire chain is usually a premium summon ticket.

If you scroll down past the banners on the info tab on your main map page, the game will show you a list of the side stories and chain stories you can do.

Character Quests
Short quest chains that are unlocked by having a specific arcana at a specific level. You also have to have the main story progressed far enough that the location where the character quest occurs is unlocked.
You will also receive one of two types of rewards for their completion. Some character quests will reward you with 10 Prysma upon their completion. Predominantly, however, character quests are used to unlock the passive abilities of your character Arcana.

Chain Quests
A subtype of character quests chains that are unlocked the same way but are much, much longer (often comprising 10-15 individual quests). Instead of unlocking passives, however, these quests typically unlock unique weapons. You also get a specific card for doing a set amount of Chain Quests, regardless of which they are.

In addition to the mechanical rewards, these character quests also provide each of your Arcana with a lot of backstory and characterization. Because of this, they are my personal favorite part of the game. I really was impressed with how much love and detail they gave even the common "throwaway" units via these side quests.

In addition to Main Story, Side and Character quests there are also:

Free quests
Free quests are side quests that offer good one-time rewards and disappear after completion.

Chest quests
Chest quests are repeatable quests that have four different chests that can drop during specific waves of the quest. Once you have unlocked all four chests at least once, you will be granted a one-time bonus reward.

Daily quests

These come in three types: rookie, intermediate, and advanced. The former two are found in Dawning, the latter in Daybreak Ocean on the Crosswaters map. Monday through Friday, they feature specific classes and offer enhancers as rewards. Enhancers are cards that are only for fusing into other cards to level them. This fusion is the primary way your Arcana will get XP outside of doing quests.

Weekend dailies are the quintessential method to earn gold in this game. Try to build a secondary party with characters whose abilities boost gold income and then run these over the weekend. You’ll end up with plenty of gold to spare.

---------Arcana and Teambuilding---------
The game's term for your units in this game is Arcana. You bring 5 to any given mission: 4 of your own and 1 from another player. If that other player is on your friends list you get to use their unit's special and their passives will be active. You yourself get Arcana from the games' various gacha machines (more on the different gacha machines later) and you level them up my fusing other cards into them (typically Enhancers, cards specifically for this purpose).

If you've played PAD or Brave Frontier or Summoners' War you already know how most of this works.

Arcana in this game come in 5 flavors.

Warriors

Soldiers are melee glass cannons, mostly weilding one or two handed swords, spears or axe and hammers as their primary weapon, with an innate 40% crit chance (1.5x normal damage) which stacks with their weapon crit chance. Soldier special abilities are mostly melee single-target direct damage or mobility based (dashing past enemies - useful for getting to enemy archers/wizards). They are strong against knights and weak against archers and wizards... unless they can survive long enough to reach them in which case :getin:.

Knights

Tanky melee units. Exclusively uses one-handers, the other hand being reserved for their shield. Because of that shield they take only 50% damage from ranged attackers (Archers and Wizards). Knight special abilities are frequently small AOE's sometimes with an added knockback effect. However, some notable knights have wide aoe skill (e.g Wayne) and even self healing skill (e.g. Parchelle a.k.a God Tanker). Weak, as aforementioned, to Warriors, who do not have their damaged reduced at all by that sheild.

Archers

Ranged units. Exclusively uses bows, unsurprisingly. They do reduced damage to Knights and they do reduced damage to any unit that gets in melee range (it is really bad news if a Knight gets in melee range). Their special abilities tend to be single-target or single-row but there are exceptions.

Wizards

Ranged units... most of the time. Mostly uses staffs but there are a special class of mages called runefencers that use melee weapons (though they can still shoot projectiles until enemies get into melee range).
Regardless of what type of weapon they use, mages' ranged attacks do reduced damage to Knights but runefencers' melee attacks are unaffected. Their special abilities tend to be AOE's but again, there are exceptions.

Clerics

Healers. They constantly heal adjacent units instead of autoattack. Their specials are almost exclusive big heals or heal over times. Not exciting to talk about but an outright necessity in any melee-based party.

---------Other Mechanics---------

Limit Breaking

One key difference from PAD/BF/SW: units don't evolve. A 3* is a 3* forever. 1*, 2* and 3* can still be as strong as a rarer cards, however, due to the limit breaking system.
When you have a duplicate unit, you can fuse them together to increase the unit's level cap by 5. This can be done up to 4 times. Passives and specials are nice, but level is king in this game when determining unit strength, and often a limit-broken, level 60 3* will be much stronger than a level 50, non-limit broken 4*. If you don't intend on spending a lot of money on this game, limit broken lower rarity cards will probably be your bread and butter and that will carry you through the content just fine.

Weapons

To equip a weapon you just enhance it with the unit you want to equip it to. However that unit needs to have at least a weapon of one class lower than it (for example if you want to equip a rank A weapon the unit needs to already be holding at least a rank B weapon, or whatever the weapon requires).

After equipping the weapon, you use weapon forgers to max out the weapon. Each weapon has a maximum attack, crit, and defense stat. As it levels up more, it becomes harder and harder to level up. Try to make sure you have a 100% chance of success when you fuse, meaning you fuse multiple weapon enhancers at a time.

Team Building

Teams fall into 1 of 3 categories.

Mono-type

Mono party comprises of only one job class, be it full warrior, knight, mage, archer or healer. Mono-mage teams are popular among those who have a runefencer and a mage with a healing special.

Advantages:
  • Mana consistency for skill output. Since there is only one job class in the party, the mana slot will always provide the same type of mana, so the party has no mana deficiency problem in using skill when necessarily, and easier in doing Max Chain combo(chaining all member's skill in a row).
  • Full throughput through ability. Some arcana has the ability of boosting the stat of own job class comrade, which can be stacked and exploited completely by forming a mono party.
Disadvantages:
  • Low versatility. Only one job class in a party, so commonly only a job class type of skills and attacks. E.g. warrior do not tank like knights, do not shoot like mages and archers, and do not heal normally like clerics, they just offensive.
  • Complete disadvantage against opposing type enemy. I've seen my lvl 45-50 mage team destroyed by a lvl 30 mission featuring mostly knights.

Rainbow Party
Rainbow party is a party with three or more job classes

Advantages:
  • Full versatility. Multiple job classes means capability of facing multiple enemies, and variety of skill to be use in good timing.
  • Easy to build for start. An ideal party to be formed by starters, in which the mobs in the early game are weak and does not require much skill to be defeated.

Disadvantages:
  • Most common and fatal consequences of building a rainbow party. Mana slot generate mana randomly, too random that you ended up getting very wrong proportion of mana needed(too much of one type mana and too few of others), which can be fatal in critical situation where you cannot use correct skill in correct timing.
  • A good rainbow party requires low mana good damage skiller, which are rare. Good abilities, unsurprisingly, tend to be mana-expensive.

Hybrid/Duo Party
Compromise between the above two extremes. You have none of the strengths of the above, but no real weaknesses either. You can still have bad luck with mana pulls but that can be an issue with mono teams too. The most popular duo-party is warrior/healer.

--------Recruiting Arcana, and Fifteen Billion Types of In-Game Currency--------

Like other F2P phone games, you get your units in this game via spending the in-game currency at a gacha machine (the act of which this game calls "Recruiting") and praying to RNGesus that it doesnt give you poo poo. However, unlike other F2P phone games there are many, many different gachas to pull at each with their own unit pools... several gachas available from the start and there is typically a new gacha unlocked at every major story quest map.

Prysma Recruiting at Taverns and Festivals

Most of the recruiting in this game is done with prysma. Prysma is this games premium currency, the stuff you can buy for real money if you so chose. Recruiting with prysma usually costs 50 prysma (or 1 summon ticket) for a summon, guarantees at least a 3* unit, and can be done at Taverns and Festivals.

Taverns
Each major city in the story map has a tavern, and in order to recruit at any given tavern you must have reached that map by progressing the main story. Each tavern has a unique pool of units you can draw, meaning that the characters you can pull from that tavern are specific to that tavern.

Taverns, unlike festivals, also offer a bonus summon if you summon 10 units at once.

Festivals
Festivals are events that typically occur every week, and feature a pool of units that are also available at taverns. You can draw from a Festival regardless of where you are at in the main story. Festivals typically have a much larger pools of units and increased odds of drawing a 4* or 5* compared to a tavern.

As such, if you are a new player and need some strong 4* or 5*s to fill out your team, regardless of what they may be, it is better to draw at a Festival. However, if you are looking for a specific unit for limit breaking or to fill a specific team niche, you typically want to draw at taverns because they have a smaller pool.

:siren::siren::siren:Check the unit list for the gacha you're at to make sure it has the unit(s) you want before you spend your hard earned prysma!:siren::siren::siren:

Arcana Coin Recruit
Arcana coins are obtained primarily by using your friends' units in missions. Think Palpoints from PAD or Honor Points from BF. They are also sometimes obtained as quest rewards or daily login bonuses. Two types of pulling can be done with AC.

Normal recruit
200 AC per recruit; never ever do this - it’s a waste of Arcana coins. Save for the Challenge Recruit.

Challenge recruit
2000 AC per recruit; gives you a guaranteed 3* (including Enhancers), and a chance at the current Fortune Ring exchange characters currently available.

Fortune Rings
Fortune Rings are obtained primarily by selling your unwanted cards (3*s or higher). You can use them to buy stamina fruits and revives, and to get Arcana in one of two ways.

Ring Exchange
Every month, there will be a new 5* Ring Exchange character introduced for what is usually a period of two months. Each copy costs 70 Rings, 350 to MLB. It’s one of the “guaranteed” means of getting a 5* for a non-paying player.

Ring Recruit
A gacha costing 5 rings per pull. Guaranteed 2* or higher. There's a "limited edition" 5*s that can only be recruited from ring recruit that changes every couple of months.

Honor Coins
You get honor coins from participating in PvP (Sage Gauntlet and Coliseum. You can use them to buy stamina fruits and revives, and you can spend 4000 coins at Honor Recruit for a garanteed 3* or better. Anecdotal evidence tends to suggest that the rates for this are particularly poo poo though, so I tend to use all my honor coins for stamina fruits.

One last thing

:siren::siren:REMEMBER TO GIFT AP TO YOUR FRIENDS:siren::siren:

If AP regeneration feels a little slow that's because its balanced around you and your friends gifting each other AP. When you send AP to a friend, both you and your friend get 1 AP, and this can be done every 24 hours. So with a full friends list of 50 friends, that's 50 AP just for hitting that "Send to All" button, and if your friends have been doing the same, another 50 AP for hitting the "Receive All" button.

I'm devoting so much text to this because I swear to god it seems like only 1 in 10 players know about this feature. I'm a little sick of hitting that Receive All button and getting like 2 AP even though I have like 30 active friends on my list. Admittedly my ulterior motive for posting this thread is to find some goonfriends who are a little more conscientious about doing this. Pls gift me AP guys. I'm not made of stamina fruit.

--------Resources and Links--------

I appreciate it when a game knows its audience.

insanityv2 fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Nov 5, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insanityv2
May 15, 2011

I'm gay
----Raids----

About Raid Events

Raid events are time-limited events during which a raid boss "invades". Rather than AP, raid boss levels operate on Soul, of which you have a separate meter with a maximum of 3. Raid bosses may be attempted using 1 or 3 soul, which allot you a certain amount of time (90s or 270s, respectively) to attempt to take down the boss; even if you die, the damage done is saved and you can recruit friends from your list to help you defeat the boss.

Raid events typically have a gacha special, a few prologue quests, and one or more exclusive event weapons. The bosses are 5* SSR cards, which can be fully limit broken with some perseverance and possibly judicious usage of your stamina / revival fruit and stones.

Usually with the raid event there is an accompanying sale on stamina fruits and magic stones.

Gameplay

Completing any ordinary quest opens up a boss level. Raid bosses start at Rank 1 and count upwards, and defeated bosses drop a chest of random rarity. Rarely, the boss will drop a blue chest with a rare item, or even a red chest with a copy of the boss card; the chances are higher with multiples of ten, and usually for raid bosses over a certain level (say, Rank 100 and up).

If your demon escapes you can ask your friends for help. Aid requests go out to only a few of your friends, but you can refresh to try to get specific extra helpful friends. If your friends beat the demon for you, it counts as if you yourself killed it.

If you help someone with their demon raid, you yourself do not advance a demon rank, but you do get a bunch of demon coins and the chest that comes from killing the boss.

Also during the demon raid, the raid-exclusive Arcana and weapon will both deal massive bonus damage to the demon. In later levels, having a friend with the raid Arcana becomes almost a necessity. (Everyone gets the raid weapon around demon rank 10).

Rewards

The main reason for participating in demon raids is to try and get the demon itself as an Arcana. You can get the demon in one of 3 ways.

• Reaching certain ranks in demon raid. There are usually one or two guarantees copies of the demon for reaching certain ranks.
  • Demon recruit. The gacha you use those demon coins on has a chance of dropping the demon.
  • Demon kill chest. If you deal the killing blow to a demon, be it your own or in aiding a friend, it drops a chest that has a chance of having the demon arcana inside.

----PVP Modes (Sage Mode and Coliseum----
WIP

insanityv2 fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Nov 5, 2015

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Awesome, a thread where I can ask my dumb questions.

Thanks for making the thread!

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

Challenge Recruit is the best thing, managed to pull 2 Deeds in a row. Thanks for making the thread.

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.
Whats the best way to dispose of characters that aren't needed anymore and their character quests are all completed.

insanityv2
May 15, 2011

I'm gay
Sell them. UI is a bit weird, in order to sell you first go to enhance and Sell is a button on the lower right.

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Nothing better than swinging around a little girl like a flail.
Added myself to the spreadsheet. Probably gonna forget to log in for another year but hey, whatcha gonna do.

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

To go quickly is foolish. To go slowly is prudent. Not to go; that is wisdom.
This looks fun. Added myself to the spreadsheet and send a couple of requests.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

insanityv2 posted:

One last thing

:siren::siren:REMEMBER TO GIFT AP TO YOUR FRIENDS:siren::siren:

I have all pub friends and their characters are generally very powerful... but they never do this. :negative:

Ratmtattat
Mar 10, 2004
the hairdryer

I added myself and made sure I have a little bit of room available.

I actually signed up for this game before it came out and even though I've played it off and on, I have no idea how everything works. I usually just auto battle and hope for the best.

insanityv2
May 15, 2011

I'm gay
If there's anything people want to see in the OP let me know, this was my first time writing one. Also a lot of the more technical stuff was copypasted from the wiki/reddit/CCforums so let me know if there are any inconsistencies.

KoB
May 1, 2009
I used you as my referal but Im not sure if I should put your name on my row on the spreadsheet or put my name on your row.

insanityv2
May 15, 2011

I'm gay
Your name in my row would probably work best for avoiding repeats.

In other news,

two hatifas from the demon coin gacha :woop:

insanityv2 fucked around with this message at 05:38 on Nov 6, 2015

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

I got a Hatifas from the coin gacha too! :hfive:

This is my third 5 star wizard. I'm pretty much set for wizards.

e: Just noticed a friend is running a limit broken Hatifas. 53/80 :stonk:

KoB
May 1, 2009
I got a Hatifas but Im not sure how I should build a team. Ive just been using the Teresa I got with a 3 warrior/Cleric team.

Ratmtattat
Mar 10, 2004
the hairdryer

The rates for mushroom head wizard lady are pretty good. I've managed two of them so far. Too bad it takes ages to actually level up.

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Pfft, I have Hati but not Hatifas.

insanityv2
May 15, 2011

I'm gay

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

I got a Hatifas from the coin gacha too! :hfive:

This is my third 5 star wizard. I'm pretty much set for wizards.

e: Just noticed a friend is running a limit broken Hatifas. 53/80 :stonk:

You're about to have another :getin:

This also means that I am officially done with the demon raid and thus am not using my souls for anything. Feel free to forward your aid requests to me if you all are having trouble.

Also hatifas tops out at 8580 attack at lvl 80.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

insanityv2 posted:

You're about to have another :getin:

This also means that I am officially done with the demon raid and thus am not using my souls for anything. Feel free to forward your aid requests to me if you all are having trouble.

Also hatifas tops out at 8580 attack at lvl 80.

Added you as Koh. Added myself to the spreadsheet. Mention here if you add me since i'll have to dig through requests.

Also got 2/5 Hatifas so far. A wizard with high health seems like a rare thing so i'm hoping to get all 5 needed to limit break.

e: or maybe i'm thinking about Hati. :confused:

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Nice. Just got Hatifas from the demon coins.

Edit: ooh, another Hatifas.

InfinityComplex fucked around with this message at 07:10 on Nov 9, 2015

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Looks like I will end up with only 3 Hatifas so will only manage a LB2 but its still good.

I also learned about this kind of event. Barely knew that:
-Hati had a natural boost against Hatifas
-The boost was enhanced by her Slab of Truth.
-Friends who had Hati but 'evolved' her weapon were Completely Useless and were purged from my list because Why Would You Do That? :psyduck:

I need to purge and get goons on my list too. Is there a way to lock friends? Some games did that.

MPLS to NOLA
Aug 14, 2010

i gotta little trigger
twitchin in my brain
and when that doesn't start
there's murder in my heart
Oops did I screw up when I gave Scheherezade(sp) a Longsword

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

MPLS to NOLA posted:

Oops did I screw up when I gave Scheherezade(sp) a Longsword

Nah. If you look at the character info you can see some weapons have special attributes. In Hati's case, the Slab of Truth had one which enhances melee damage(but it was in japanese still). Sarashala(sp) didnt have that. Just checked because I just got that unit too.

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Came to remember that Nimpha was basically my first prysma roll from when I first started. Apparently she's still going strong as a leader to this date. I've updated the spreadsheet to feature her as my leader and I'll try to get her second ability up when possible.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

I forgot to mention that Hati's special weapon was only effective against Hatifas so now she's just a melee capable wizard with a physical AoE special that takes up wizard auras(or whatever those slot things are called).Might be a good shield smasher?

I also forgot to mention I looked at the special raids from the wiki on the OP and noticed that Akatsuki from Log Horizon is a playable character in the Japan version. Game officially owns bones.

insanityv2
May 15, 2011

I'm gay
Ya she's one of the better mage shield smashers, which are actually really important if you're running a range heavy team. The lack of good archer shield smashers are actually why mono archer teams aren't popular compared to mono mage teams. though thats a problem that will supposedly be alleviated with the introduction of firearms in the next few months.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013
So, what version is the US on. Since Hatifas is here, I assume you all have the second continent*?

Postal Parcel fucked around with this message at 08:47 on Nov 11, 2015

insanityv2
May 15, 2011

I'm gay
v2.0

We only have the very first zone of the second continent. Chapter 2 of Book 2 has yet to be released.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

So, somehow, five of my last seven challenge summons has been the fortune ring exchange arcana. That means I got my first MLB 5*. That being said, should I hold off from doing any more challenge summons until the fortune ring arcana updates next year?

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
If you want more rings now is actually a good time to challenge summon. You can buy 2,000 arcana coins for 5 rings and at the rate the dancer girl is dropping its an easy profit. I've tripled my rings and I just do it slowly while watching tv.

Ratmtattat
Mar 10, 2004
the hairdryer

SunshineDanceParty posted:

If you want more rings now is actually a good time to challenge summon. You can buy 2,000 arcana coins for 5 rings and at the rate the dancer girl is dropping its an easy profit. I've tripled my rings and I just do it slowly while watching tv.

You aren't joking. The rates are good enough that I got one of her to max LB and then decided to just throw 100 rings at the ring summon and am now working on 9 tails girl.

Not to mention all of the enhancers dropping is letting me max out so many units.

MPLS to NOLA
Aug 14, 2010

i gotta little trigger
twitchin in my brain
and when that doesn't start
there's murder in my heart
lol cool, infinite money/xp/stamina. Can you use revival fruits over and over on the same fight? You can buy those with rings, too.

insanityv2
May 15, 2011

I'm gay
There's apparently a festival starting tomorrow with a guaranteed 4 or 5 star if you do 10 pulls. Haven't taken a close look at the featured recruits list but it might be worth checking out if you are like me and cant draw a 5 star to save your life...

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

How the hell can you get good enhancer drops? The dailies just give me 1 two or one star at 20 AP most of the time...

RustySporkinmyI
Jan 29, 2006
Morbo can't understand his teleprompter. He forgot how you say that letter that looks like a man with a hat.
I would ignore the daily quests the drop rates on the better enhancers are so bad.

My units gained the most levels from the demon raid.

Right now the ring recruit loop can give you a ton of enhancers. What you do is use rings to buy coins. Then use coins to do the challenge recruit. Sell all the 5 star units and 3 star units and repeat. You need about 40- 50 rings to start this loop though...

Ratmtattat
Mar 10, 2004
the hairdryer

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

How the hell can you get good enhancer drops? The dailies just give me 1 two or one star at 20 AP most of the time...

If you've got the rings to get it primed, you can use them to buy the 2,000 arcana coin packs from the ring item thing. Then you can do challenge pulls over and over. There's a pretty high chance of getting the 5 star unit which you can sell for 20 rings and you also get some 3 star enhancers while you're at it.

Since the rate of the 5 star card is so high, you can do this forever. You'll build up rings, be able to max out a 5 star, and start buying as many revivals and stamina fruits as you want.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

I did this with 60 rings, got nothing but 3 star units, enhancers and forgers.

Did three old school raise-arcana-coins-through-quests-then-challenge-summon: 3 ultra rares. :psyduck:

I want to try the loop again, but...

Ratmtattat
Mar 10, 2004
the hairdryer

It'll work out. Sometimes I won't get anything for a while and then suddenly I'll get 3 or more 5*s in a row. I've gone from 250 rings to 1300 now doing this over the past few days.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

I Believe In Ratmtattat.

I'll try again tonight when I have time. I think I have 75 rings now.

--

That aside, how often does the half price arcana expansions sale happen? I only went up to 70 the last time since it was around when I started and now I wish I dumped all my prisma on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Ratmtattat posted:

If you've got the rings to get it primed, you can use them to buy the 2,000 arcana coin packs from the ring item thing. Then you can do challenge pulls over and over. There's a pretty high chance of getting the 5 star unit which you can sell for 20 rings and you also get some 3 star enhancers while you're at it.

Since the rate of the 5 star card is so high, you can do this forever. You'll build up rings, be able to max out a 5 star, and start buying as many revivals and stamina fruits as you want.

Hahaha oh man I was kinda doing that but just by buying stamina fruits and brute forcing so I bought 20k coins with 50 rings and I got 4 sheras (already have a max limit one) and a bunch of 3 star weapon and exp enhancer for wizards and got Hatifas to level 45, maxed her a rank rod and got a net profit of 30 rings.

• Locked thread