Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is Nikki Bella the new Mitsuharu Misawa?
Yes
Definitely
Actually, she's better.
It's actually Brie. Briesawa! Briesawa!
View Results

• Locked thread
Edwardian
May 4, 2010

"Can we have a bit of decorum on this forum?"

crazycarl posted:

Doesn't like weasels, screw you Reigns Bobby Heenan is awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edwardian
May 4, 2010

When is Ziggler's contract up? I assume he is out of here as soon as it expires...

Edwardian
May 4, 2010

Edwardian
May 4, 2010

Jiro posted:

Why does everyone think this? Granted I think Ziggler would do awesome on LU, but his comedy is terrible. He knows he's having a really good steady paycheck in WWE. Ziggler's stick was EXACTLY what Breeze is now, only Ziggler had AJ and Big E as a little mini stable. Ziggler consistently gives a good in ring performance puts other guys over and in the right matches does crazy good spots. He's WRITTEN awfully and given poo poo story lines, and that isn't really his fault if creative doesn't really know what to do with him.

I assumed that his frustration at creative loving him over on the regular would lead to him deciding to leave.

Edwardian
May 4, 2010

Needs More Ditka posted:

here you are, for the dearly departed

ChairParka, best La Parka. :colbert:

Holy poo poo, Jack Swagger still exists.

Edwardian
May 4, 2010

ParanoidInc posted:

jack looks like he's concerned zeb is legitimately mentally ill

custody of zeb on a pole match please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edwardian
May 4, 2010

I love the New Day so goddamned much.