Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is Nikki Bella the new Mitsuharu Misawa?
Yes
Definitely
Actually, she's better.
It's actually Brie. Briesawa! Briesawa!
View Results

• Locked thread
crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

Welcome to TB Diddlers in Mokena.

Where the special is always Dr Rassmusin's Hot Beef Injection and you can play "Whers my Manometer" with other diners
Doesn't like weasels, screw you Reigns Bobby Heenan is awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

Where the special is always Dr Rassmusin's Hot Beef Injection and you can play "Whers my Manometer" with other diners
Roman Reigns :owned:

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

We want Dog Ziggler

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

Honky Tonky Man

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

He's dead? How's Whitney Houston taking it?!

I have bad news for you Rafi

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

Some one get Frank Drebin on the case to find the Undertaker and Kane

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

He can light pyro who gives a poo poo about that kind of power?

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

I like what their doing with the Wyatts and Taker& Kane, but really needed to be done when the BOD were going to retire as a way to carry the gimmicks on, not just as part of another angle

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

WOW Jack Swagger is still in the WWE

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

Spittin truth about Canada, yo

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

Her Dryer posted:

Punished "Venom" Swagger

It doesn't matter Kaz, I'm already a jobber

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

I'm fairly certain Saladin wasn't trying to unite the Middle East JBL, you stupid hillbilly

• Locked thread