Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
he probably killed himself after reading this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Nefarious posted:

he probably killed himself after reading this thread

Hey you should follow in your heroes footsteps. Robin Williams is your hero btw.

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
your hero is a banana

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
SO SPLIT

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax
Robin Williams didn't kill himself, he was clearly sacrificed by the illuminati. 96.5% of you are too big of cowards to share this, but some of you will be brave enough.

http://www.ibtimes.com/robin-williams-illuminati-rumors-arise-after-family-guy-suicide-episode-1661902

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Robin Williamsbeat his wife and child in a cocaine induced hallucination

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Robim Williams didn't kill himself he said Bloody Mary three times while looking g into a mirror. You're not supposed to do that.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Jukeboxblues posted:

He liked to do cocaine all the time.

drat

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008
Somewhere he gazes down from his celestial window and looks upon this thread.

Slowly, dead Robin Williams sighs and shakes his head, "forgive them our lord they know not what they speak of"

Amen.

JazzPaws
Aug 10, 2014

- Ponzi Scheme Survivor -
One too many people asked him about his movie "Toys"..

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Robin Williams never had to wait to score blow you moron. He's a wealthy celebrity that poo poo is so easy to come by

successful people don't play by the same rules you do

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Jukeboxblues posted:

He liked to do cocaine all the time.

Like during mork and mindy or near the end, too?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
He was j*cking off his p*nis for s*xual pl*asure and too things too far

haris pilton
Sep 4, 2014
He sighed as he carradine'd inxs.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
because when superman fell off his horse, robin williams was there to cheer him up.

when robin williams discovered he had parkinson's, who was there to cheer him up? hm? who does robin williams call to get cheered up?

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
He killed himself because I sent him some sick burns on twitter.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
He a funny man and life is a joke. Suicide is a p good punchline.

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
He killed himself cuz bitches kept leavin him and takin all his cash monies

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
His daughter told him she liked Sonic more than Mario

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
He read the script to Mrs Doubtfire 2

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
ok this thread is now about this:

Would you rather... Have Robin Williams commit suicide everyday, and each time its as big as a deal as the first... OR... The only movie in existence is Old Dogs. TV and Books still exists, but there are also a lot of books and shows based off of Old Dogs.

Ave Azaria
Oct 4, 2010

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2f_-Enr7e4

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
he realized he named his daughter Zelda

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Nuts and Gum posted:

Like during mork and mindy or near the end, too?

As far as I know he was doing cocaine then. If you watch his stand up he is generally talking about doing cocaine all the time.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

I think it's been plenty long enough when the thread we had when he died was turning out works of art such as

sithael
Nov 11, 2004
I'm a Sad Panda too!

Chinatown posted:

he realized he named his daughter Zelda

he killed himself because he felt bad for naming her that

edit: wait why did i reply to that, that's exactly what it says.

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013
His Daimyos honor was a being threatened.

And Robin Williams was a Noble Samurai.

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
What sort of human being has a drug dealer buy your poo poo off the internet like a white person

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
He killed himself because he had lewy body dementia. This is pretty much the recommended course of treatment for lewy body dementia, off record of course. He killed himself for a very good reason.

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's

Nigmaetcetera posted:

He killed himself because he had lewy body dementia. This is pretty much the recommended course of treatment for lewy body dementia, off record of course. He killed himself for a very good reason.

duck tales dementia, oo ooo ooooo

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
i bet robin williams annoyed his coke dealer more than his coke dealer annoyed robin williams

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Son of Rodney posted:

I didnt know he was a cocehead pls elaborate

https://youtu.be/wpGtgZw5Z_U

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

Toadvine posted:

Robin Williams never had to wait to score blow you moron. He's a wealthy celebrity that poo poo is so easy to come by

successful people don't play by the same rules you do

the drug dealer comes to you. he sits around awkwardly in your living room while you take your sweet time, at one point randomly going into your room for what he probably assumes is the money, but you just come out in a different shirt (bonus points for no shirt) and like pull the money from some basket under the coffee table; why were you in your room, why did you change shirts, why can't we just do this deal?

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot

mdm posted:

He killed himself because it is the one true path

true

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

RaySmuckles posted:

the drug dealer comes to you. he sits around awkwardly in your living room while you take your sweet time, at one point randomly going into your room for what he probably assumes is the money, but you just come out in a different shirt (bonus points for no shirt) and like pull the money from some basket under the coffee table; why were you in your room, why did you change shirts, why can't we just do this deal?

Im tweakin man

TheRecogScene
Aug 22, 2010

I'm gonna miss you when you're gone.

Nooner posted:

He accidentally David carradined himself doing the ol' choke and stroke, :ms:

I like this idea, because my favorite Robin Williams film is World's Greatest Dad, where his son dies of that and Williams' character tampers with the scene to make it look like he was a tragic figure who wrote deep poetry and chose to end his life instead.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
he lost a round of First Person Shooter and some 13-year-old on xbox live called him a friend of the family human being kike jew
it was just too much to take

whatevz
Sep 22, 2013

I lack the most basic processes inherent in all living organisms: reproducing and dying.
I think know he just missed Phillip Seymour Hoffman :( I know I do

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

pleasecallmechrist posted:

I think know he just missed Phillip Seymour Hoffman :( I know I do

I imagine buying heroin is a lot more inconveniencing than blow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
even if we could somehow prove his mental problems were the result of prescription drugs and not cocaine in the 80s or drinking in the 2000s the media would still never cover it and his doctors, nor big pharma would ever be shut down or go to jail

so what's the loving point?

• Locked thread