Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hashtag GBS
May 10, 2015

by Lowtax
How do you pronounce it? Goon with a hard G? Go-Ons? Junes?

I've gone with the traditional Go-Ons for a long time now but I'm thinking of changing it to Junes

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hashtag GBS
May 10, 2015

by Lowtax

Nice! Good choice

Hashtag GBS
May 10, 2015

by Lowtax

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

per the dictates of the the SA staff, the only proper pronunciation is such that it rhymes with both "spoons" and "platoons."

they lifted that law actually, as you will notice that there are currently no forums that end in spoons nor platoons

Hashtag GBS
May 10, 2015

by Lowtax

Baxter posted:

never, out loud

my friends and i have been using goon to describe a person being an rear end in a top hat for a lot longer than ive been a goon

Hashtag GBS
May 10, 2015

by Lowtax

Rambling Robot posted:

"$10 x 193,432"

= need a kickstarter

Hashtag GBS
May 10, 2015

by Lowtax

nice

Hashtag GBS
May 10, 2015