Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
So I just took me a big ol' poo poo and I forgot to secure my package before I sat on the toilet so my dangler dangled into the toilet water for a brief, unrefreshingly cool moment. Now, this occurred at my own (clean) toilet but it has happened at public toilets and at friends houses of questionable... questionables.

Are you one of the silent many who have to cusp their dangly before sitting on the throne lest they dip into the questionable liquids below? What can be done to arouse a more public discourse on such an afflicting problem?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
I have a similar problem but it's my panniculus, not my penis, that sometimes dips into the water.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I poop a lot so I'm a pro at doing it

DEAD MAN'S SHOE
Nov 23, 2003

We will become evil and the stars will come alive
same but prolapse

Asclepius Hot Rod
Apr 5, 2009

DEAD MAN'S SHOE posted:

same but prolapse

Vagina or anus?

This is an important distinction.

I Pledge The Legence
Sep 18, 2009

Gleaming the Cube
how about you stop filling yer fuckin toilets to the brim with water

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I actually just pooped myself, ama

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Nooner posted:

Please describe the smell in nuance.

Also, the Bristol Stool Chart. What is the number?

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
why do american toilets have so much water you fat retarsd

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
german shelf toilet is superior as it allows for easy obesrvation of the feces

Un chien andalou
Oct 22, 2008

The pipe is leaking

LordArgh posted:

because North Americans take nasty shits that stick to the inside of the bowl if there isn't enough water in it. gently caress having to use a toilet brush every time you poo poo.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Obscuritatem posted:

how about you stop filling yer fuckin toilets to the brim with water

*forehead smack* Of course!

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i forget to take my dick out of my arsehole so ill usually get poo poo on my dixck

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
Where was your toilet slave to hold your dick save and firm in its mouth?

It should be thoroughly whipped for its failings imo.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

*Lives in america, has to hold his dick up on the toilet because if the bowl aint full wtf are you doing you idiot, this is america, the land of plenty*

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
In a hole in the ground, I pooped a hobbit.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

LordArgh posted:

Why do people keep saying this? US toilets use about half the amount of water that Euro toilets do.

http://qz.com/141001/europe-looks-to-make-a-big-splash-with-toilet-reform/

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
ALL HAIL THE PRESIDENT-FOR-LIFE OF THE "HOLD YOUR DICK CLUB"

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
All dicks look like clubs if you think about it.

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
my penis is so samll that when i pee i have to concentrate and push it out of my body first because it just tucks itself back into my skin folds

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

Nooner posted:

why did your parents neglect to potty-train you?

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

how do i join

Asclepius Hot Rod
Apr 5, 2009

I am Toni Lippi posted:

All dicks look like clubs if you think about it.

Because you make a line in front of them and wait for the bouncer to let you in?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

my penis is so samll that when i pee i have to concentrate and push it out of my body first because it just tucks itself back into my skin folds

Same. Wish I could just cut my Dick and balls off and pee out of my butthole.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
I just hold it my mouth so my hands are free

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy
Sometimes when I wipe I get my hand in the piss /poo poo water.

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

BigBoss posted:

Why do people keep saying this? US toilets use about half the amount of water that Euro toilets do.

http://qz.com/141001/europe-looks-to-make-a-big-splash-with-toilet-reform/

the bowl of US toilets holds more water, but apperantly you don't flush properly either so you use less water

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
what you need is minimal amount of water in bowl and then dump a ton of water on it that poo poo to flush it good

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010

DEAD MAN'S SHOE posted:

same but prolapse

I currently have a punching bag sized hemorrhoid. anyone know a good cure besides cutting it off with a knife?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Weener Beater posted:

I currently have a punching bag sized hemorrhoid. anyone know a good cure besides cutting it off with a knife?

Just scratch it and enjoy the gratification. I view stuff like that in a positive light these days.

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010

Kuato posted:

Just scratch it and enjoy the gratification. I view stuff like that in a positive light these days.

Scratching it is cool. It sort of looks like a third intermediate butt cheek when I stand up. Wiping is a bitch though

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I'm rock hard all the time op, not an issue

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

no, because it easily drapes over the front of the seat

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
EDIT: /\/\/\ but what if you pee a little and its draped over the seat? I have had this problem in the past.

I thought this thread was going to be about young blackurban men and I am pleasantly surprised about the lack of wierd poo poo in this thread.

If you go to the hardware store, you will see that there are two standard American toilet shapes, circular and oval. I have to hold my dick out of the way when I am using a circular seat, otherwise it will rub up against the inside-front of the toilet.

I'm circumsized and my personal preference is to not rub my dick head against the dirtiest part of the toilet, where all the mold and poo poo grows if you don't clean it regularly like a normal person. I know I'm a freak.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Why? Are you looking for someone to hold yours?

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

I'm circumsized and my personal preference is to not rub my dick head against the dirtiest part of the toilet, where all the mold and poo poo grows if you don't clean it regularly like a normal person. I know I'm a freak.

as someone who has a foreskin that acts as a protective sheath i rub my dick against all kinds of gross surfaces without a second thougth

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

LordArgh posted:

as someone who has a foreskin that acts as a protective sheath i rub my dick against all kinds of gross surfaces without a second thougth

Sounds about right for someone who's uncut

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

LordArgh posted:

Yeah, see, I have to be careful is all.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

not my dick op but on particularly droopy days my balls touch the water in some toilets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
yeah my D is comically small but my balls are like the train on a wedding dress

• Locked thread