Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strip Club Vet
Nov 4, 2015

by Lowtax
Their is a new girl at my job and she is a real good time girl. Her and her friends go out every weekend and party it up. I looked up her Facebook, and Instagram accounts and she seems very sexually liberated and open minded. She is a recreational drug user as well. Lately I have kind of been devising a plan to get her alone. I would buy a large quantity of drugs, tell her that I deal on the side and ask if she is interested in buying some drugs, invite her to my house or maybe a hotel to make the deal, than when she arrives maybe tell her a little bit of my life story, mixed with a few white lies, and try to get her to have sex with me. I tried this once in high school and I got a girl to make out with me on the school bus for a few minutes. She cried later but whatever. Is it worth a try or should I just keep dreaming?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Yes.

Also, best name you've used yet. Keep this one, it's real good.

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
probably dont need a sob story if youve got dope

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Why would a strip club need a vet

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
Bizarre rape fantasies just don't don't make a good fake post op

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
Link her instagram.

crazy eights
Aug 23, 2015

by Lowtax
Sounds like what you need is pity from a sex worker, op.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

concerned mom posted:

they make the meth

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
slip her the old rowdy trout OP

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

yeh go for it man

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

concerned mom posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbTQgVU3-LI

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Strip Club Vet
Nov 4, 2015

by Lowtax

crazy eights posted:

Sounds like what you need is pity from a sex worker, op.

That's the problem. I have probably been with over a hundred sex workers. I want real intimacy and emotional connection.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
is pity sex better than no sex at all?

i'm seriously asking im a virgin too and was wondering if i should try and get pity sex as well

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Strip Club Vet posted:

That's the problem. I have probably been with over a hundred sex workers. I want real* intimacy and emotional connection.

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax
I've got a better idea. Put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Obligatory Handle posted:

I've got a better idea. Put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
Jon Pop, you should try facilitated communication. If it worked for a literal retard, it might just work for you: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3749863

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

So you work at home op

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
oh jon pop :allears:

DenizenKane
Nov 6, 2013

Please. Go on.
Hey, fag. Come over to this thread (here) and explain to us why a retard can get more action than you tia

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
op I sincerely hope you don't have access to firearms of any kind

Basch lives!
May 31, 2011
Grimy Drawer
Dinosaur Gum
If you have to ask, OP, then you already know the answer.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

the eyeballsorbs should flash red and blue

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

op I sincerely hope you don't have access to firearms of any kind

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
Have you ever over the course of all your scheming considered that maybe if you weren't a conniving, self-loathing and absolutely bizarre shitstain of a person you wouldn't have these issues? Maybe go do something, anything, that lets you think about something other than your terrible life. Start to feel a little bit of happiness about -anything-

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Nubile Hillock posted:

Have you ever over the course of all your scheming considered that maybe if you weren't a conniving, self-loathing and absolutely bizarre shitstain of a person you wouldn't have these issues? Maybe go do something, anything, that lets you think about something other than your terrible life. Start to feel a little bit of happiness about -anything-

in a horrible twist, posting on SA is the only happiness Jon Pop has ever known :smith:

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
op you should start by repenting and weeping bitterly for your decades of sexual immorality

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Please remember that just because she has sex with people doesn't mean she has to do it with you, and for the love of gently caress don't hurt her when she turns you down.

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

in a horrible twist, posting on SA is the only happiness Jon Pop has ever known :smith:

If this is the case OP should get professional help...because I'm certain he can't tie a noose on his own

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

:commissar:
Hi Jon Pop

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
man who lives in a sewer of poo poo and sexual perversion entertains the notion that women want to join him there. you best get your poo poo straight son

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

the eyeballsorbs should flash red and blue

blame Putty, he made that gif

Jamoke
Feb 13, 2010

HAMDINGERS

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

loving a coworker creates its own problems

trying to lure a coworker to your place and then coerce them into doing some sex to you is an entirely unique level of problem

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
does pity sex actually exist irl

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
I want to say pity sex exists sort of, but it really depends on having a large social circle with a bunch of open minded girls in it. I've heard of guys getting what amounts to pity sex after a breakup or something like that from girls that they knew/hosed beforehand. Never has anyone pity hosed a weird guy after being fed a bunch of pills and forced to listen to a pity manifesto

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Only read thread title but answer is yes, sex loving OWNS dude the loving best, loving YEESSSSSS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Nooner posted:

Only read thread title but answer is yes, sex loving OWNS dude the loving best, loving YEESSSSSS

It's a Jon Pop thread.

Does that change things?

• Locked thread