Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Can't stop tha' Pop!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Nooner posted:

Only read thread title but answer is yes, sex loving OWNS dude the loving best, loving YEESSSSSS

turn left nooner noooooooo

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

Strip Club Vet posted:

Their is a new girl at my job and she is a real good time girl. Her and her friends go out every weekend and party it up. I looked up her Facebook, and Instagram accounts and she seems very sexually liberated and open minded. She is a recreational drug user as well. Lately I have kind of been devising a plan to get her alone. I would buy a large quantity of drugs, tell her that I deal on the side and ask if she is interested in buying some drugs, invite her to my house or maybe a hotel to make the deal, than when she arrives maybe tell her a little bit of my life story, mixed with a few white lies, and try to get her to have sex with me. I tried this once in high school and I got a girl to make out with me on the school bus for a few minutes. She cried later but whatever. Is it worth a try or should I just keep dreaming?

thank-you john pop for helping lowtax put this dying forum in the cloud where it deserves to be

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
A drooling, retarded, black man, who can't speak found love in a white girl.

Your move Jon Pop.

Al Borland fucked around with this message at 09:41 on Nov 4, 2015

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Al Borland posted:

Your move Jon Pop.

Hobohemian fucked around with this message at 09:46 on Nov 4, 2015

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Done

Al Borland fucked around with this message at 09:54 on Nov 4, 2015

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!

The Puppet Master posted:

thank-you john pop for helping lowtax put this dying forum in the cloud where it deserves to be

lowtax is jon pop :boom:

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Al Borland posted:

Your move Jon Pop.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
so what's the over/under on john pops mum molesting him

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Al Borland posted:

Your move Jon Pop.

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax
How much loving money does Jon Pop spend here? Must be nice to have all that disposable income to waste on making horrible threads on SA.

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!

Obligatory Handle posted:

How much loving money does Jon Pop spend here? Must be nice to have all that disposable income to waste on making horrible threads on SA.

I'm telling you, Jon pop is lowtax.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Wish I could convince Jon Pop i was a life coach for 10 bucks a week.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Cumslut1895 posted:

so what's the over/under on john pops mum molesting him

If she did then at least he woulda got some.

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
Just because she is sexually liberated doesn't mean she will gently caress you bro. For reals advice, you should try to just make a friend. Because one, it might help you get a better opinion of women and two, friends help friends get laid.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

Just because she is sexually liberated doesn't mean she will gently caress you bro. For reals advice, you should try to just make a friend. Because one, it might help you get a better opinion of women and two, friends help friends get laid.

lol you tried to give jon pop advice.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Call the police on Granos Jon Pop

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

Al Borland posted:

lol you tried to give jon pop advice.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
More like Jon Poop amirite

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
Jon Pop is one of those terminally broken individuals for whom "for reals advice" is just a waste of time. We all learn eventually. Sit back and watch the crazy.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I've had sex with plenty of coworkers. Hell I'm going to a birthday party next friday for a coworker and we're probably gonna gently caress there too.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Is Jon Pop the richest goon? Guy seems dumb as gently caress but loves buying accounts.

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax

Volume posted:

I've had sex with plenty of coworkers. Hell I'm going to a birthday party next friday for a coworker and we're probably gonna gently caress there too.

Family business, right?

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Holy poo poo Jon Pop got banned fast this time. Usually he gets to poo poo up GBS with 3 or 4 FEMINISM threads before he gets the ax

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax

Cuckoo posted:

Holy poo poo Jon Pop got banned fast this time. Usually he gets to poo poo up GBS with 3 or 4 FEMINISM threads before he gets the ax

:10bux: more for the server gods.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
once you Pop you can't stop!

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

concerned mom posted:

Why would a strip club need a vet

They keep the beavers and pussies healthy.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
it's just like so fuckin easy to get laid just stop scheming like it's game of thrones or some poo poo and do activities you enjoy instead.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Moridin920 posted:

it's just like so fuckin easy to get laid just stop scheming like it's game of thrones or some poo poo and do activities you enjoy instead.

Jon Pop is incapable of thinking like this

hes a sad sack of poo poo that thinks sex is a thing you have to trick girls into and they hate doing

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

THat's what I don't get. Women these days are taught that by sleeping with every man they see they are empowering themselves. It's awesome. How are you people having trouble getting laid?!

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
I wonder if Jon Pop furiously PMs Haier in his throwaway accounts, asking what he's doing wrong.

If not then I apologise to Haier in advance for giving him this idea.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
In the game of bones you win or you give another tenner to Lowtax

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer

concerned mom posted:

Why would a strip club need a vet

Clearly you haven't heard the stories about Tijuana

Smelly Bohemian
Aug 20, 2015

by Lowtax

Strip Club Vet posted:

That's the problem. I have probably been with over a hundred sex workers. I want real intimacy and emotional connection.

Hm, yes, lying, drugs and manipulation will definitely get you the emotional connection you desire. .

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Strip Club Vet posted:

That's the problem. I have probably been with over a hundred sex workers. I want real intimacy and emotional connection.

Wait, it was 76-78 before, and now it's "over a hundred". I think this Jon Pop guy is a liar and a poo poo head.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Moridin920 posted:

The stats on how many people are in college and virgins is surprisingly large and iirc from the last couple articles ive read on this its been growing for the last decade or so. With online dating it seems like it should be easier than ever to find some gently caress but it seems like at the same time the number of people everyone considers unfuckable have also gone up. Probably cause there's less socioeconomic pressure to pair off or something.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

i still think jon pop should just start roiding. yeah hes mentally ill and has personality that would put off any women that is not also deeply mentally ill but if hes super fuckin swole girls won't be caring about his "personality"

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

ArbitraryC posted:

The stats on how many people are in college and virgins is surprisingly large and iirc from the last couple articles ive read on this its been growing for the last decade or so. With online dating it seems like it should be easier than ever to find some gently caress but it seems like at the same time the number of people everyone considers unfuckable have also gone up. Probably cause there's less socioeconomic pressure to pair off or something.

lol how does that happen? and do the stats show like what group, awkward stem (potentially international-student) asian males? college is like the easiest time to get laid

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
i think sex is being "professionalised" these days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

vug posted:

i think sex is being "professionalised" these days

it's definitely being notarised anyway