Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

That must have been some good chicken

http://news.yahoo.com/man-fatally-stabbed-taking-last-152100460.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
related articlr:
"I don't know why papa left me. I was calling out for him. He took me by some bushes, gave me a gun and left," KPHO reported.

Cops ended up having to use a helicopter to track her down, but it was a firefighter on an ATV who ended up hearing her cries. When they finally caught up with her, she was holding the 45-caliber handgun, which was loaded and cocked, authorities said,
someone should make this into a movie

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Por qua?

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Dat my chickin?

Gimme my chickin!

*stabs another human over food like an idiot

Smelly Bohemian
Aug 20, 2015

by Lowtax
On the one hand I'm against murder, but on the other hand you really shouldn't take the last piece of chicken without asking.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Smelly Bohemian posted:

On the one hand I'm against murder, but on the other hand you really shouldn't take the last piece of chicken without asking.

Maybe the truth is somewhere in the middle

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
im eating some chicken right now, its pretty tastey im having it with sweet potato it is my leftovers from dinner last night

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Nooner posted:

im eating some chicken right now, its pretty tastey im having it with sweet potato it is my leftovers from dinner last night

Tastes better when you've killed a man for it imo

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

Link don't work

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Who?

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
gently caress the Burger King

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
I told you chicken fries were going to change things.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Nooner posted:

So help me GOD if you ate the last piece Nooner......

dirk0
Jun 24, 2004
They don't serve fried chicken and watermelon on a daily basis in my mess hall!
Dinosaur Gum
There is a Norm Macdonald joke somewhere in that bucket of chicken with a side of loving crazy.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Captain Yossarian posted:

So help me GOD if you ate the last piece Nooner......

no sir :ohdear:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
                                                         gently caress the Prez!
                                                                 /

• Locked thread