Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
the mod team violated the sancity of my avatar

indigi posted:

yes. also I visited there too ;)

Does sex tourism count?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Marsupial Ape posted:

To be earnest for a moment, this reminds me of Irish people saying that their Irish-American relatives have crazy Troubles era politics about Ireland because that’s all they know from their immigrant grandparents. That’s the point I was trying to make earlier. While I don’t actually agree with her opinion, I understand the context of her lived experience and do not kneel-jerk dismiss her like a dickhead.

I don’t understand your point anymore, you can understand the context of someone’s opinion and still think it sucks

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020

WeaponX posted:

I don’t understand your point anymore, you can understand the context of someone’s opinion and still think it sucks

You’re blind to the idea of not completely chucking a human being because they don’t pass your obscure purity test. I don’t know how I can make it simpler without being patronizing.

And I did say it sucks, btw. So I don’t understand you not understanding that. Sorry.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Hobo Clown posted:

I visited Cuba a couple years ago and had this issue at customs where the guy asked me what my name was, and I gave it to him and he was like, "No, I need your full legal name"

Holy poo poo, got me again

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran

Marsupial Ape posted:

You’re blind to the idea of not completely chucking a human being because they don’t pass your obscure purity test. I don’t know how I can make it simpler without being patronizing.

Too late on the patronizing thing.

This is a podcast thread. Sorry if we didn't show our work or whatever to prove to you we have properly considered some randos dumb opinion.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Marsupial Ape posted:

And I did say it sucks, btw. So I don’t understand you not understanding that. Sorry.

Lol my god you are dramatic, I don’t see where I chucked a human being away by mildly criticizing their opinion but thank you for not being patronizing.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020

beepo posted:

Too late on the patronizing thing.

This is a podcast thread. Sorry if we didn't show our work or whatever to prove to you we have properly considered some randos dumb opinion.

Yes, that’s exactly what I am saying. You have won this internet argument and can move on with your life.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

please trust that i have taken your lived experience as a huge moron into account when i say, shut up moron

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
Pudcast

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Marsupial Ape posted:

Does sex tourism count?

:chloe:

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Marsupial Ape posted:

apology not accepted you stupid liberal bitch

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
The something awful doughboys thread being derailed by opinions on if the Cuban Revolution was good is more Reddit-voice than any Reddit-voice gag wiger has ever done.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
If you guys had just given me a minute, I was going to explain that Reiza’s constant tone pitch shifts triggers my misophonia and that’s why she needs to be banned forever.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

she's not funny OP

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
for real though eggslut is an awful name

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.
Eggslut is an awful name

Raiza was fun (but not very funny) on Bananas for Bonanza. I didn't think she was either here.

Cuba eh?

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Love a Cuban sandwich though. When will the 'boys talk about their lived experience of eating one!?

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
“I had one out of a vending machine once and now I’m an expert.”

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
And the vending machine was in a hotel in Havana

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020

Waterbed Wendy posted:

And the vending machine was in a hotel in Havana

A Goon going to Havana, never leaving their hotel and only eating prepackaged food doesn’t seem absurd to me, honestly.

gently caress. Ok, enough bickering, that’s exactly how we sell a live show appearance in Cuba to Wiger. Carl Tart would have a ball.

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Wiger's rentable movie theater blanket idea sounds gross as hell and was the worst opinion given on this episode

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Marsupial Ape posted:

A Goon going to Havana, never leaving their hotel and only eating prepackaged food doesn’t seem absurd to me, honestly.

gently caress. Ok, enough bickering, that’s exactly how we sell a live show appearance in Cuba to Wiger. Carl Tart would have a ball.

dog you're being really pathetic

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020

indigi posted:

dog you're being really pathetic

You’re the one trying to continue, dog. You’re invested, not me. Also, you broke like an angry child last night and called me a ‘liberal bitch’. That absolutely screams “raised by a bitter single mother and learned how to be ‘man’” from YouTube”. You’re pitiable.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

I’m just making fun of you, not typing weird sad paragraphs

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Marsupial Ape posted:

You’re the one trying to continue, dog. You’re invested, not me. Also, you broke like an angry child last night and called me a ‘liberal bitch’. That absolutely screams “raised by a bitter single mother and learned how to be ‘man’” from YouTube”. You’re pitiable.

:chloe:

Is this how you consider the lived experiences of single mothers??

WeaponX fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Feb 12, 2024

Lor
Oct 9, 2006

Marsupial Ape posted:

You’re pitiable.

"You're pitiable," he riposted to the other guy on the internet forum he posts on.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020

Lor posted:

"You're pitiable," he riposted to the other guy on the internet forum he posts on.

This isn’t going any farther. I’m finally using the ignore function like I should from the beginning.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

lol

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Marsupial Ape posted:

lol

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
does anyone else think its funny how mitch pronounces "hot dog"?

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
I am prepared to deny all Quincy and Boston residents’ lived experiences.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
Giving the Castro administration zero forks is ridiculous. Will not be listening to any of this guest's future eps.

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.
For some reason I'm listening to some episodes in reverse order and I've just got to a lot of orc cum talk and really, that's good podcasting.

Quebec Bagnet
Apr 28, 2009

mess with the honk
you get the bonk
Lipstick Apathy

Marsupial Ape posted:

ooohhhhhhhh I understand you now, you're one of those people too dense to understand that criticizing liberals from the left is different from criticizing them from the right. It's okay, someday you'll learn to understand nuance and context.

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Saw todays double is on Twister the film someone in the doughscord needs to pitch an ep where Nick and Mitch play twister the subtly erotic floor game.

mennoknight
Nov 24, 2003

I WILL JUST EAT ONE MORE SANDWICH
OH MY HEAD EXPLORDED I'M JAY FATSTER
can you morons just go away please and kiss somewhere

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
Liberal bitch... tankie tard... we ALL have our differences. But what unites us, is our love of chain restaurants

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

god drat summer of 96 had so many amazing movies

MI/The Rock/ID4 is a trio that is unbeatable

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

For some reason I think Con Air came out that year too, but it was ‘97, so it came out the same year as Face/Off, not The Rock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Wiger parked in the center of the freeway, turned on his emergency flashers, walked to Headgum. And if he died without finishing Baldur’s Gate 3 again, his tiefling paladin will wander the game asking about him.