Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
There is only one accurate grog recipe, as passed on by the Three Pirate Leaders.

Kerosene, Propylene Glycol, Artificial Sweeteners, Sulfuric Acid, Rum, Acetone, Battery Acid, red dye#2, Scumm, Axle grease and/or pepperoni.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Where at? I'm in Central OH, and the Aldi's here are nice.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Are you thinking about Tarrare?

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nerobro posted:

There's "vinegar base" and "cream base" Coleslaw. The creamy stuff is what you'll find on sandwiches. Vinegar base is what you find at KFC, Popeye's, and Long John Silvers. It's closer to a pickle salad than over-chopped side salad. I've learned to ask before I order it as a side. The disappointment, and disgust of find mayo based coleslaw has left many plates of mine, still decorated with that ick.

All slaws are good slaws.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nerobro posted:

Where did the bad cook touch you? Here, show me on this eggplant.

I stand by my words. :colbert:

• Locked thread