Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

The Saurus posted:

Today at my new job I discovered that some people literally get into 10,000s of debt for loving wedding and engagement rings. I came home to my wonderful wife and we laughed at how retarded they are and reminisced about her $50 wedding ring and our wonderful romantic wedding at the county clerk's office where we got random witnesses off the street because no one else could/wanted to attend and it turned out the couple who witnessed for us got married the previous day at the town clerk's office :unsmith:

dude you spend more money on your wife's dinner at White Castle than you spent on your wife's ring

how does that feel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

im the kind of guy who need a sturdy bitch to hunt ghosts wiht at the old abandoned mine

The Bible
May 8, 2010

I've been on these forums for a decade and this is the first I've ever seen the OP. Why does everyone seem to know who it is? Did I miss the birth of a forums superstar?

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

im the kind of guy who need a sturdy bitch to hunt ghosts wiht at the old abandoned mine

This guy deserves an award 👏👏

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

The Bible posted:

I've been on these forums for a decade and this is the first I've ever seen the OP. Why does everyone seem to know who it is? Did I miss the birth of a forums superstar?

If it makes you feel better I don't really know who the OP is other than the fact they occasionally make terrible threads in GBS.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Skylark has posted i fyad for a long time but recently changed their av and is a teen girl now.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Oh, so just another gimmick poster.

Free DGSW. He was at least funny 30% of the time.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Hobohemian posted:

Oh, so just another gimmick poster.

Free DGSW. He was at least funny 30% of the time.

Especially at the moment skylark is a consistently funny poster. The gbs threads might be some kind of 'troll'

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I have a feeling it would be really funny, maybe the funniest post if I said something here about semen, pee pee, or poo poo.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
oh boy! a fyad luminary stops by to grace us with some humor! i'm so glad!

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

i think everyone must thank this message board royalty for a good and hearty laugh from such a quality thread

thank you

remember to update your cv too

xutech
Mar 4, 2011

EIIST

We are living in a material world, and I am a material girl guy.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Personally I bathe my grls in huge tubs of gifts, such as millions and millions of bueatiful drops of water, because that poo poo is a mad valuable ressource baby show some respect to mother earth

also they have to put it in themselves

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
ii never again feel the touch of a woman im dying and it hurts

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Sometimes I want to lean in close to you and just stay there forever.

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

jackyl posted:

dude you spend more money on your wife's dinner at White Castle than you spent on your wife's ring

how does that feel

chicken rings worth more than wedding rings

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I personally target needy women.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Skylark posted:

Plan out sthng fun like going to an aquarium or a museim with her, and be confident and a good listener.

So ur gonna yammer on throuought our date?

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

Darth123123 posted:

So ur gonna yammer on throuought our date?

Protip: take gum, then just keep giving her gum as needed until she can't talk

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
sky*fartz*

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Lord Binky posted:

Love you girl. Keep being tru to yourself.

T-R-U nigga and when I say T-R-U, I mean the whole No Limit family
The motherfucking group TRU, Master P, C-Murder, and Silkk nigga
Family, remember that

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
well I absolutely am. The best deserves the best after all

you were warned
Jul 12, 2006

(the S is for skeleton)

jackyl posted:

how does that feel

I'm pretty sure White Castle would ask you to leave if you ordered $50+ of their food

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

you were warned posted:

I'm pretty sure White Castle would ask you to leave if you ordered $50+ of their food

Not true! A couple of crave cases and drinks and you're already over $50. Throw in some chicken o's and you got yourself a banquet.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Captain Yossarian posted:

I used to hate skylark but now I look forward to her posting like a crisp autumn day

yea her gimmick is pretty refreshing in a GBS so filled with hate and anger

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
*ahem*

SkyLARK more like skyFART

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Snatch Duster posted:

*ahem*

SkyLARK more like skyFART

:thurman:

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Skylark posted:

Im imagining going on a date to a carnival or fair or whatever, with lots of cute quaint lights, and rides and stuff, and its autumn so I get to wear a cute little sweater + latered outfit.

Mmmm yeah Skylark what do you smell like in this hypothetical - sort of like apples or more like CKOne?

*inhales deeply*

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Skylark posted:

I dont care about being spoiled with material gifts

Tbh if a guy just posted a pic me sleeping like "she's so pretty" I'd prob cry.

I don't care about being soiled by militaristic gits.

Tbh if a guy just posed me in my sleep like "she a corpse" I'd prob die.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

That sounds fun and I want to do that with somebody who has cool adventuring gear like ropes and a flash light

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

a bay posted:

That sounds fun and I want to do that with somebody who has cool adventuring gear like ropes and a flash light

its a date

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I wouldd settle for a nice girl with a flashlight

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof
shower me with piss

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

The Saurus posted:

Reminder that Shithouse Dave's idea of a perfect boyfriend is a guy who won't complain when she flies all over the world on fancy vacations without him and cucks him with foreign guys

Ugh what makes you say that?

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
they literally posted it in a thread about what they wanted in a boyfriend

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Skylark posted:

Im imagining going on a date to a carnival or fair or whatever, with lots of cute quaint lights, and rides and stuff, and its autumn so I get to wear a cute little sweater + latered outfit.

The carnical seems like the best of both worlds because you can do things together and get gifts if you play the games like the one for shooting the stupid looking faces or the one where you shoot water to make the ducks swim(doesnt make sense to me either but it is fun) and win cool prizes like a big stuffed animal or a mirror that says Motley Crue on it. And of course the Ferris wheel which they were obviously thinking about romantic things when they came up with it. The equivalent of going to the carnival for boys would probably be kissing a hot girl who is good at Halo

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

ChairmanMeow posted:

they literally posted it in a thread about what they wanted in a boyfriend

aw man I gotta see this :munch:

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

yooo skybird

il suck your d in the shower?

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

a bay posted:

The carnical seems like the best of both worlds because you can do things together and get gifts if you play the games like the one for shooting the stupid looking faces or the one where you shoot water to make the ducks swim(doesnt make sense to me either but it is fun) and win cool prizes like a big stuffed animal or a mirror that says Motley Crue on it. And of course the Ferris wheel which they were obviously thinking about romantic things when they came up with it. The equivalent of going to the carnival for boys would probably be kissing a hot girl who is good at Halo

Oo Im going to play the new Halo with my bf soon I hope I'm good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Cowman posted:

yea her gimmick is pretty refreshing in a GBS so filled with hate and anger

I wonder if Fansy is s till alive? :(

• Locked thread