Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Was expecting Jon Pop representin in here, no joy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves
But do you like to, though, op? That's what I want to know? Do you want to be showered with gizz?

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax
Skylark is a 26 year old safety officer at a hotel, and her debut YA novel Grace under Pressure is coming out in May, and i hate her with every fiber of my being

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
I'm not the jealous type :)

Some boys take a beautiful girl and hide her away from the rest of the world

I want her to be the one to walk in the sun

Oh girls they want to have fun

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
So dont u lock up something that you wanted to see fly

Hands are for posting not tying

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Back to the abandoned mine for a sec. Does it have mine carts and a track with lots of steep hills and tight curves? Ty.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

King of Bees posted:

Back to the abandoned mine for a sec. Does it have mine carts and a track with lots of steep hills and tight curves? Ty.

i didn't rly read the rest of the thread, is that a metaphor for a girls vagine

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Ahundredbux posted:

i didn't rly read the rest of the thread, is that a metaphor for a girls vagine

Isn't everything really?

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

The Saurus posted:

listen, enfield, bro, i am unironically madly in love with teh missus and she is an attractive lady and ur just gonna have to deal with it

In love or in lust

There is a difference sonny

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Ahundredbux posted:

I'm not the jealous type :)

Some boys take a beautiful girl and hide her away from the rest of the world

I want her to be the one to walk in the sun

Oh girls they want to have fun

I wouldn't mind spangling your girl with some of my golden rays ifywim

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

goatse.cx haver posted:

Skylark, hoe do you feel about Lady Ambien posting like you? are you bff's or bitter enemies? or like bffs but not really you just act like it in public?

im not calling you aworking girl that waas a mistake

Idk who that is

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
idk if your avatar is a good representation of you or not or if you're a fat 29 year old man

it affects my posting.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

me and fat rosie caught a level 4 poltergeist down in the mine last week. legs like tree trunks; just try knocking her over lmao

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Skylark posted:

Idk who that is

I think theres a Gbs meme about you and that person now or something because somebody said the same thing in another thread and when I asked what it meant they didnt believe that I didnt already know

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Guys, please rate this thread 1-5, being the number of miles you'd crawl over broken glass to masturbate in Skylark's shadow.

5'd.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Im not some Chad who pops his collar and drinks Budweiser Chelada, Im an attentive lover and I would croon your favorite song to you while we walk the boardwalk and then Ill buy you a funnel cake

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

Im not some Chad who pops his collar and drinks Budweiser Chelada, Im an attentive lover and I would croon your favorite song to you while we walk the boardwalk and then Ill buy you a funnel cake

Based on the replies in this thread there seem to be a lot of big time chads and neggers in this forum who should try to be more like this guy

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
im more of a strong silent type, like a cowboy

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

CharlesM posted:

Sometimes I want to lean in close to you and just stay there forever.
As we lean in close and gaze into each others eyes, I fart. Then I laugh because farts are funny. We're embraced by the lingering cloud of sulfurous stench. It cuts off the oxygen supply and we pass out together and it's all super romantic. :swoon:

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I'm not one of those girls that needs to be showered with artificial hormones to keep from turning back into a boy.

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Skylark posted:

Idk who that is

That's me. Apparently, posting as myself means I'm stealing your posting "gimmick".

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Maoist Pussy posted:

I'm not one of those girls that needs to be showered with artificial hormones to keep from turning back into a boy.

lol

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

LadyAmbien posted:

That's me. Apparently, posting as myself means I'm stealing your posting "gimmick".

K i dont know you but i have nothing against you and would rather be friends because gently caress drama.. Nice to meet u

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Skylark posted:

K i dont know you but i have nothing against you and would rather be friends because gently caress drama.. Nice to meet u

Agreed! Nice to meet you!

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
We would love to have you two Ladies join us for some posting in the GBS Ladychat Thread!

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord

goatse.cx haver posted:

Skylark, hoe do you feel about Lady Ambien posting like you? are you bff's or bitter enemies? or like bffs but not really you just act like it in public?

im not calling you aworking girl that waas a mistake

what's up with goons trying to force this association?

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
They both have flesh-girl avatars, maybe that is why?

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

i thought the thread title said gifs which would be nice op where are the ladies who like gifs because i have a big folder of gifs on my computer

"hello madam would you like to come back to my place and look at my gifs folder i have lots of nice gifs but don't forget it's pronounced 'jiff' okay let's go get in the car ;)"

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

here's a funny gif that i have saved

alright now where are the ladies

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

krampster2 posted:

here's a funny gif that i have saved

alright now where are the ladies

First entice the lady to your room, then show her your gif. Whipping it out in public first will just scare her away.

You will need a bigger and less ugly gif or she will soon leave, unless you lock the door from the inside and hide the key in your underwear.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
bump

whatevz
Sep 22, 2013

I lack the most basic processes inherent in all living organisms: reproducing and dying.
Are yall fuckin with me right now?

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

carrion kit posted:

what's up with goons trying to force this association?

it's super weird, they don't have the same posting voice

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
personally i have found that more women prefer bottle service to toss the ring on the botttle but that might just be me

i still take pictures of them while they sleep

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Applewhite posted:

It's a natural reaction to cry if someone posts pictures of you taken without your knowledge.

Are we still allowed to empty quote?

I'll add to this, just in case. Even if it was a dude I was so seeing and not some random creeper taking a picture through the window, if be pretty pissed. I look even worse when I'm sleeping than I do when I'm awake. Don't post that poo poo to social media

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Bored posted:

Are we still allowed to empty quote?

I'll add to this, just in case. Even if it was a dude I was so seeing and not some random creeper taking a picture through the window, if be pretty pissed. I look even worse when I'm sleeping than I do when I'm awake. Don't post that poo poo to social media

No offense but im not going to listen to someone with an Archer avatar's opinion about what's romantic

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Skylark posted:

No offense but im not going to listen to someone with an Archer avatar's opinion about what's romantic

(Venture Bros.)

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Faux-rear end Nonsense posted:

Skylark is a 26 year old safety officer at a hotel, and her debut YA novel Grace under Pressure is coming out in May, and i hate her with every fiber of my being

i saw this super cute security guard at ab uilding the other day, was like "drat girl you got a great job looks easy as hell" she's just sitting behidn that desk all "gfood evening" and smiling

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Moridin920 posted:

idk if your avatar is a good representation of you or not or if you're a fat 29 year old man

it affects my posting.

imagine whathever works for you man, we're here for YOU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

i'm an attention lover

• Locked thread