Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Xaris posted:

yo, post this in PI

i dare you

e: mods please move this to PI.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
my dog loves weedbutter too but I assume, like chocolate, the dog is really into the butter/fat and not so much the weed. He has eaten a cookie before though and he seemed to enjoy himself and is still very healthy

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
here is another thread from op about hsi substance abusing family lmao

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

hey op mayb enext time you tell us about your substance abusing friends and coworkers for a little change??

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

it's cool man have your dog smoke a blunt for me :rock:

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
If you don't abuse substances substances will abuse you.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Nooner posted:

Lowtax banned me for posting about t*m Br*dy so I dont have search anymore ):

EDIT: Wait no, found it! http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3722973

hahahahahahahahaahh loving Farking Bastage

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

i knew this guy who used to get his dog drunk and high as gently caress at parties also the guy was a complete loving psycho so i have bad memories of the whole thing i'll try not to let that color my response

do whatever the gently caress you want op you only have to answer to your god and presumably your dog's god after all

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

you only have yourself to blame if you turn your dog into a loving junkie bc you are his biggest role model and what is he going to do w poo poo role models?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

anytime lowtax bans nooner its good

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Nooner posted:

EDIT: Wait no, found it! http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3722973

hahahahahahahahaahh loving Farking Bastage

Holy poo poo. That guy even looks like his name is Lennie..

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

The Dregs posted:

I have a pretty awesome dog named Churro (I wanted to name him Culo, but the wife stepped in after she looked it up). He's a Catahoula-Cane Corso-something or other, I don't loving know, he's a rescue. He loves my dick, slathered in peanut butter.Whenever I take it out he sits and begs, like he was taught to do for a treat. Now, the way I see it, all mammals have an instinct to avoid foods that harmed them or tasted foul in the past. Like, I can't even look at wasabi almonds because I puked after eating them one time, even though it was the flu that caused it. Likewise, for my buddy Churro...he stole a lime from me one and wolfed it down. He now hides in a corner whenever I cut one up. But he begs like a champ for my dick, slathered in peanut butter. So I gave him a little. He wolfed it down and acted chill and sleepy for the rest of the evening. Ate some Cinnamon Life with me.

Just now, I took it out and he's begging for it so hard he's twitching and crying. I think it is my duty to help my buddy Churro out. Right?

Here he is. Begging like mofo.

thats hosed up op

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
animals love to get high and drunk just like humans do. so long as your dog isn't getting paranoid and having a bad trip i say go for it just make sure you don't give him too much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSM3x9G7eTQ

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Your dog is going to be begging you for pills and then heroin before you know it OP. You can't say you weren't warnt.

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

The Dregs posted:

I have a pretty awesome dog named Churro (I wanted to name him Culo, but the wife stepped in after she looked it up). He's a Catahoula-Cane Corso-something or other, I don't loving know, he's a rescue. He loves my weed. I made a shitload of cannabuttter, because smoking sucks. Whenever I take some out he sits and begs, like he was taught to do for a treat. Now, the way I see it, all mammals have an instinct to avoid foods that harmed them or tasted foul in the past. Like, I can't even look at wasabi almonds because I puked after eating them one time, even though it was the flu that caused it. Likewise, for my buddy Churro...he stole a lime from me one and wolfed it down. He now hides in a corner whenever I cut one up. But he begs like a champ for the weed. So I gave him a little. He wolfed it down and acted chill and sleepy for the rest of the evening. Ate some Cinnamon Life with me.

Just now, I took some out and he's begging for it so hard he's twitching and crying. I think it is my duty to help my buddy Churro out. Right?

Here he is. Begging like mofo.

My sister's boyfriend used to have a golden retriever named tucker who would jump up on the table and beg for hits whenever we would spark up a blunt but he had cancer so it was ok.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
do you really just scarf down butter instead of making cookies or brownies you gross lazy fatass

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

if you give a mouse a weed cookie

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

The Saurus posted:

do you really just scarf down butter instead of making cookies or brownies you gross lazy fatass

It's actually not a bad idea. A lot of loving idiots don't understand how to bake with weed butter and set the temp too high so their baked goods are weak as poo poo.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
i mean at least spread it on a piece of toast or mix it into idk some ramen noodles or something though know what i mean?

the idea of just eating a big chunk of butter is rly gross

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

The Saurus posted:

i mean at least spread it on a piece of toast or mix it into idk some ramen noodles or something though know what i mean?

the idea of just eating a big chunk of butter is rly gross

Yeah that's disgusting. When I was young and sucked rear end at baking I used a capsule machine to make cannabutter pills. Worked like a charm.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
tbh a way better idea if you hate smoking than making butter or baked goods at all is to just make a tincture with everclear or vodka or whatever the gently caress, or you can make bhang if you don't want alcohol and then use that to make hot chocolate or something - or not, bhang is great on its own too.

The Saurus fucked around with this message at 03:27 on Nov 5, 2015

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

op put his weed butter on some popcorn and ate it w his dog like a champ

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
a dog is basically your ultimate bro. if your bro needs you to fire him up then that's what you do, no questions asked. get that dog baked/get baked with that dog.

LungBrothers
Oct 5, 2015

by Shine
Yes also if he wants it it's fine to suck your dog's dick, OP.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

see now what i do is i put weed butter on my popcorn and then instead of salt (actually along W salt and pepper) i sprinkle on some kief deet deet

JK I DONT DO DRUGS ANYMOre

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

i gave my dog a blowjob ONE TIME and now every morning i wake up w his dick in my mouth what gives??

i don't wanna close the door bc then he whiens and scratches what shoul di do? PI was not v. helpful :(

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

nomadologique posted:

do whatever the gently caress you want op you only have to answer to your god and presumably your dog's god after all

lol what would a dogs god be like

perhaps to the dog, op is god who brings sweet vapors that arouse the senses

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

anytime lowtax bans nooner its good

fack u man

nooner is a good man

nomadologique posted:

see now what i do is i put weed butter on my popcorn and then instead of salt (actually along W salt and pepper) i sprinkle on some kief deet deet

JK I DONT DO DRUGS ANYMOre

u can't straight up eat kief man. put it in the butter before u cook it or else ur wasting kief

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

i do what i want it's my kief this is a free country

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

lol if there isn't so much cholesterol in your blood it activates the thc w/o cooking

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
Lol, Nomad, I guess this is a trend, huh? This is the same dog who's poo poo made my wife quit drinking. But we aren't abusing it, we're enjoying it responsibly. I took his keys. And he eats the butter it cold out of the freezer. I usually mix it up in something spicy. Or make weed hot chocolate.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

nomadologique posted:

i do what i want it's my kief this is a free country

forums poster nomadologique: snappy dresser and waster of kief

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
i know way too much about a boring stranger's life now :/

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

nah the deregs is cool imo he just wants to chill out w his alcoholic wife and drug junkie dog and trigger both of their abuse problems constnatly

why? nobody knows

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

it is probably his way of keeping himself amused

isa he dsadistic? ditsturbed?

this is the kind of riveting questions his posts inspire in me

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
nomadologique your posts haven't been that bad recently but you've really taken a dive in this thread

and you need to learn that double and triple posting is not funny in and of itself you actually have to have funny content in the posts too otherwise it's just annoying

okay guy? got that? good luck out there buddy

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

god you are hurting my feelings

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

i am actually pretty upset about this and it's ruine dmy good time for the evening so thanks "bud"

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
take solace in the knowledge that you will never be as bad as you once were in the poly thread defending gross fat people and cucking, my friend

nomadologique posted:

lol if there isn't so much cholesterol in your blood it activates the thc w/o cooking

here, this post was p good. got some mild amusement from it, don't feel down

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

The Saurus posted:

take solace in the knowledge that you will never be as bad as you once were in the poly thread defending gross fat people and cucking, my friend

here, this post was p good. got some mild amusement from it, don't feel down

your posts almost as tepid and soggy as your midsection quit talking about ppls posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

it's ok i felt better after telling you you hurt my feelings, it's amazing how therapeutic honesty can be!

• Locked thread