Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

nomadologique posted:

god you are hurting my feelings

good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i post you post we all post for pot roast

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
op your dog is just begging for butter you shameless retard!!!! holy moly these goons sometimes

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

:(

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

your vendetta against me is disturbing mumpy!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

nomadologique posted:

your vendetta against me is disturbing mumpy!

you just keep showing up on the wrong day and talking too much

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

ok so it's about you now everything becomes clear

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

nomadologique posted:

ok so it's about you now everything becomes clear

why would you ever think it was about you.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

you literally said i hate you :(

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

The Dregs posted:

I have a pretty awesome dog named Churro (I wanted to name him Culo, but the wife stepped in after she looked it up). He's a Catahoula-Cane Corso-something or other, I don't loving know, he's a rescue. He loves my weed. I made a shitload of cannabuttter, because smoking sucks. Whenever I take some out he sits and begs, like he was taught to do for a treat. Now, the way I see it, all mammals have an instinct to avoid foods that harmed them or tasted foul in the past. Like, I can't even look at wasabi almonds because I puked after eating them one time, even though it was the flu that caused it. Likewise, for my buddy Churro...he stole a lime from me one and wolfed it down. He now hides in a corner whenever I cut one up. But he begs like a champ for the weed. So I gave him a little. He wolfed it down and acted chill and sleepy for the rest of the evening. Ate some Cinnamon Life with me.

Just now, I took some out and he's begging for it so hard he's twitching and crying. I think it is my duty to help my buddy Churro out. Right?

Here he is. Begging like mofo.

Don't give your dog weed, it can kill him.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

LadyAmbien posted:

Don't give your dog weed, it can kill him.

An LD50 of 3g/kg for dogs does not make THC lethal. If dogs are dying from edibles its from the toxic ingredients in the baked goods, not thousands of dollars worth of pot.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
I see nothing wrong with this. Weed is a naturally growing plant from the Earth. How can it hurt?

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
You cut your dogs balls off. the least you can do is let it shotgun off you

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015
Weed is not good for dogs mostly because it can cause them to die. But yeah, if your main goal is to watch your pet die a pretty horrible death, fly at 'er.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
I see nothing wrong with this. Weed is a naturally growing plant from the Earth. How can it hurt?

Lol gj broken database

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
everybody in the world who isnt an idiot knows its ok for dogs to get high. I dont have a dog nor do I get dogs high but seriously come on

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

LadyAmbien posted:

Weed is not good for dogs mostly because it can cause them to die. But yeah, if your main goal is to watch your pet die a pretty horrible death, fly at 'er.

Weed will kill your dog in the same manner that water will kill a human/dog from water toxicity in that it requires an absurd amount one couldn't possibly consume under normal circumstances.

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

Hobohemian posted:

Weed will kill your dog in the same manner that water will kill a human/dog from water toxicity in that it requires an absurd amount one couldn't possibly consume under normal circumstances.

A local radio show ran a water drinking contest to win a nintendo wii before christmas the year it came out when it was the hot gift to get youre kids + sold out everywhere and a mother died of water toxicity + the newly orphaned children didn't even get the Wii

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals

Tashan Dorrsett posted:

A local radio show ran a water drinking contest to win a nintendo wii before christmas the year it came out when it was the hot gift to get youre kids + sold out everywhere and a mother died of water toxicity + the newly orphaned children didn't even get the Wii

ownd by water lmao

also dogs like weed because weed is good and dogs are good animals so they know

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
He may just like the butter, but I don't know. He begs for this stuff so hard. Like he loves it more than anything else except for sardines. He loves those more. I know he smells the weed, and I think he's bright enough to realize he feels pretty good later. Maybe.

Something about my threads make Nomad go off the deep end.

(edit) I kinda feel bad for neutering him. A dog this awesome really should be allowed to have puppies. We could have got nice pit or lab bitch and bred money in the garage.

The Dregs fucked around with this message at 12:26 on Nov 5, 2015

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

i take massive bong hits and breathe them in my cats face

is there any smoking gear i can buy for a cat like a gas mask bong?

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
I don't think you should drug your dog, OP, it's like drugging a small, trusting child.

Don't.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

The Dregs posted:

(edit) I kinda feel bad for neutering him. A dog this awesome really should be allowed to have puppies. We could have got nice pit or lab bitch and bred money in the garage.

Yes because people would be lining up to pay money for a half retarded pit bull mutt just because you think your dog likes weed.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Rape Stink posted:

If you're not getting your pets high you are a bad pet owner.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I enjoy mutilating my dog's ears, tail, and genitals for my own selfish pleasure but let a dog get a little baked? That's animal abuse!

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

goatse.cx haver posted:

dogs like weed because weed is good and dogs are good animals

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Volume posted:

I enjoy mutilating my dog's ears, tail, and genitals for my own selfish pleasure

Extremely pleasurable. Probably the best part of pet ownership imho

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

I just hate dog nads so loving much

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I'm sure wild dogs eat marijuana all the time, so you're just mimicking his natural diet.

Loutre
Jan 14, 2004

✓COMFY
✓CLASSY
✓HORNY
✓PEPSI
Op is your wife back on the sauce or what

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

After some extensive research of clicking the first couple of links of my "weed and dogs" google search, it seems like it's not really that harmful for them and has about the same effect on them as it has on us. Also I found out some nutjobs use medical marihuana for dogs and cats wtf.

However, having owned dogs for most of my life:

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

I don't think you should drug your dog, OP, it's like drugging a small, trusting child.

Don't.

just give him some other treat when you bake and he will propably still beg, but maybe quit after you gave him some scoobie treats.

e: Also, weed and dogs is the name of my hip hop album if I ever make it, no stealing!!

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Do what you want with your own brain, but leave the doggy alone.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

No. 6 posted:

Yes because people would be lining up to pay money for a half retarded pit bull mutt just because you think your dog likes weed.

People buy $5,000 bongs. Of course they'll by a weed dog. They're addicts. They'll buy anything weed.

Twelve Batmans
Dec 24, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Is there any evidence that a bit of weed or thc will harm your pet? Like a scientific study?

Otherwise I'd just say people who are staunchly against it are full of poo poo. Like don't do it if you don't want to, but lecturing other posters on some bullshit you didn't even bother snopes-ing is the gooniest.

I'd certainly consider it to be less of a problem than people who smoke cigarettes in their houses around their pets.

Also pet island is hilarious.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Xaris posted:

yo, post this in PI

i dare you

e: mods please move this to PI.

you were warned
Jul 12, 2006

(the S is for skeleton)
I knew a stoner chick who blew pot smoke in her cat's face because she claimed he loved it. I thought that was super hosed up of her, but then I was at her house and the cat came running and planted himself in front of her as soon as she started packing a bowl. :stare: Inhaling smoke is bad for lungs of any kind, at any rate.

The Dregs posted:

Mods pleeeeease move weed dog thread to PI

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

The Saurus posted:

animals love to get high and drunk just like humans do. so long as your dog isn't getting paranoid and having a bad trip i say go for it just make sure you don't give him too much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSM3x9G7eTQ

If the sceince or discovery or history channel taught me anything, its that humans only got as smart as they are by being introspective which was triggered by getting hosed up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQ0-fwMTpN8

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
Dog ate a weed cookie so we called the vet to see if it was OK, and he had us induce vomiting and monitor the dog.
Vet said it all depended on the potency and weight of the dog.
If you like weed, smoke weed have it for yourself. Dogs love the poo poo out of butter if you want to give him something bad for him that will blow his mind and piss off PI go ahead and give him a pat of regular butter. You should see my cat lose her drat mind and come running when I eat ice cream. I seriously have to hide to eat it.

either way cute dog.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

me and my dog had a contest to see who could eat the most pot brownies, he won!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wampa Stompa
Aug 15, 2008

I literally have no idea what I just saw in there!
Grimey Drawer
Dogs are to wear bandannas and get high. Such is life of dog.

• Locked thread