Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wampa Stompa
Aug 15, 2008

I literally have no idea what I just saw in there!
Grimey Drawer
We should all be so lucky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI
I remember seeing a documentary about cane toads in Australia and it turns out that a lot of dogs like to lick them so they get high as gently caress. Like, there are Aussie dogs who are literal addicts

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
That dog is going to find all of your weed and eat it, good job

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
dogs are property not people regardless of what tumblr/peta tells you, do whatever the gently caress you want OP

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

When my cat got a uti the vet gave me a bunch of this stuff that she said is basically cat morphine. Cat got so hosed up on it, was hilarious. Like he'd get his dose from the syringe then three seconds later he'd flop on his back and purr loudly to himself for half an hour, rolling back and forth, til he fell asleep.

Animals love getting high.

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI
Like it's probably fine to give a dog beer and weed as long as you remember that he weighs less than you do and don't give him that much. Just give him a little and that should be enough to give him a good buzz.

A dog can even eat a whole chocolate bar without dying. If you had a 90 lb dog, he'd have to eat like, an entire chocolate cake to get really, really sick.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

Gammatron 64 posted:

Like it's probably fine to give a dog beer and weed as long as you remember that he weighs less than you do and don't give him that much. Just give him a little and that should be enough to give him a good buzz.

A dog can even eat a whole chocolate bar without dying. If you had a 90 lb dog, he'd have to eat like, an entire chocolate cake to get really, really sick.
quality of the chocolate plays a big part. You ahve to really experiment to find the "sweet spot" haha for the right amount of chocolate for your dog.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Do it ironically posted:

dogs are property not people regardless of what tumblr/peta tells you, do whatever the gently caress you want OP

The answer is in the middle, though.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
well they aren't people.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Alcoholic monkeys are great
https://youtu.be/pSm7BcQHWXk

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
Dogs are people they're just really dumb people wih infinite trust and love

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015
I hate this thread with the fury of a thousand suns.

med school head
Apr 17, 2012
my dog sucks at rolling blunts tho i have to do it for him alMost everytIME

LLeGGo
Nov 6, 2005

No relation. Your mouth foams. We dance.
Dogs can smell every meal a stranger had for the last week from nosing their rear end in a top hat. Anyone who thinks a dog don't know what its getting into after maybe the first time with weed, is a dummy.

I had a yappy little pomeranian back in the day, he would jump on my lap and furiously lick at my mouth when I blew smoke. That shut his mouth for an hour or two.

Dogs love weed. Dogs are cool.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

LadyAmbien posted:

I hate this thread with the fury of a thousand suns.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
If you get animals high you're not a goid caretaker.

Drothmar
Feb 18, 2015

I had friend who's cat used to climb into your lap and keep pushing on you until you blew into his face, he'd get really upset if you blew smoke away from him.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Gammatron 64 posted:

I remember seeing a documentary about cane toads in Australia and it turns out that a lot of dogs like to lick them so they get high as gently caress. Like, there are Aussie dogs who are literal addicts

First they'e develop religion. And then discover maths.

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
I have experimented with whats right for him. I find about a third of what I eat and he's fine. Any more and he just crashes for the night.

And if you think guys won't go for cool stoney dog, you're crazy. The people who we rescued him from got rid of all the litter in like 2 days.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
There really aren't any rules or boundaries anymore, OP. So, like, just do whatever.

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

Loutre posted:

Op is your wife back on the sauce or what

Nope. She'd doing great. Kinda feel bad I didn't have more faith in her. She won't try my awesome butter though, so it's just me and Churro.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Seriously good for her.

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
The butter is worse for your dog than pot smoke. Don't give your dog edibles, chocolate definitely kills dogs, pot smoke definitely does not.

Source: baked with my lab erryday after she got cancer. She loved it. (the pot, not the cancer)

Also since she was getting my pot, I used to take her diazepam. We had a good thing going on for those last few years. Her name was Kahlua and she loved pot and Valium :angel:

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

Rape Stink posted:

The butter is worse for your dog than pot smoke. Don't give your dog edibles, chocolate definitely kills dogs, pot smoke definitely does not.

Source: baked with my lab erryday after she got cancer. She loved it. (the pot, not the cancer)

Also since she was getting my pot, I used to take her diazepam. We had a good thing going on for those last few years. Her name was Kahlua and she loved pot and Valium :angel:

Butter is not worse for anyone's health than smoke. Don't be dumb. And he doesn't eat chocolate.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
Just blow the drat smoke in your dogs ear. Dogs don't live long enough to see any negative effects from an occasional pot hit, but putting lovely things in their diet will gently caress them up a lot faster, retard.

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
What's lovely about a little bit of butter? Go on, tell me. I'm not blowing smoke in my dog's ear wtf.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Blow all your smoke in your dogs ear then if you ever run low you can scrape it for res

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

The Dregs posted:

What's lovely about a little bit of butter? Go on, tell me. I'm not blowing smoke in my dog's ear wtf.

My brother got so pissed at me for giving his beagle his prozac (yes, we americans give antidepressants to our dogs, get over it euros) in butter balls instead of cheese that he basically threatened to disown me if I ever did it again while dog sitting for him, because apparently beagles get super high triglycerides for no reason. It should be noted that he's my dog now though lol

I don't let him have weed because it causes brain damage in dogs, supposedly*, not death, I don't know where that's coming from, but don't waste your weed on a dog unless your vet first suggests it.

*i'm not convinced investigate 9/11 benghazi pearl harbor hindenberg

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Rape Stink posted:

If your vet prescribes a medication for your dog dying of cancer don't steal it and take it recreationally. Let the dog have it.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

ChairmanMeow posted:

If your vet prescribes a medication for your dog dying of cancer don't steal it and take it recreationally. Let the dog have it.

The gently caress????

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

ChairmanMeow posted:

Lol, just lol.

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
A little bit of butter isn't going to kill your dog. A little bit of pot smoke isn't going to kill your dog. Do what ever you want

But in pretty much every living thing a bad diet will gently caress poo poo up way faster than smoking. It takes people decades to develop cancer or emphysema from smoking a pack of menthols everyday. You can develop weight and heart problems from a bad diet wayyyy loving faster. Plus there are foods out there, like chocolate, that will kill dogs. Pot smoke will not.

I'm no doctor, but it seems like blowing the occasional hit into his face is better than loving with his diet.

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!

ChairmanMeow posted:

she never missed any doses, I'd just refill her rx a few days early. Jesus you people are uptight as gently caress.

Anyway the valium wasn't for cancer it was for her hip dysplasia, and it wasn't a daily dose, it was just for after runs if she seemed to be in some pain.

SEGA Ass Fisting fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Nov 5, 2015

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

Rape Stink posted:

she never missed any doses, I'd just refill her rx a few days early. Jesus you people are uptight as gently caress.

Anyway the valium wasn't for cancer it was for her hip dysplasia, and it wasn't a daily dose, it was just for after runs if she seemed to be in some pain.

Does this awesome hunk of canine perfection look like he has a god drat weight problem? Why am I arguing with an rear end in a top hat who stole his dog's medication?

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
A dog doesn't have to be fat to have cholesterol problems. It's also a really common thing for dogs to have, especially if they have a bad diet.

But again, do what ever you want man. Your dog is not a puppy and anything you do at this point isn't going to kill him before he dies a natural doggie death.

Also, my dog had a great end to her life, getting high with me and chilling out. And like I said she never missed a dose of Valium when she needed it. It was a 30 day rx with 30 pills, so if she was chipper and jumping around after a run then that days pill went into the rape stink stash. I don't think I ever actually had to actually refill early, I just did because hey, free drugs. Also I'm pretty sure my vet was a pill popper too.

SEGA Ass Fisting fucked around with this message at 00:14 on Nov 6, 2015

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

*Rape Stink is sitting in his garage snorting lines of crushed diazepam off a sawdust covered tool bench while his dog lays in the corner miserable from dog arthritis and an ear infection caused by all the god dammed weed smoke rape stinks been blowing in it's ears*

*He raises his head for a moment, looks at his dog and starts laughing*
*''gently caress you dog' he says before snorting his the next line of powder*

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

Digital Fingers posted:

*Rape Stink is sitting in his garage snorting lines of crushed diazepam off a sawdust covered tool bench while his dog lays in the corner miserable from dog arthritis and an ear infection caused by all the god dammed weed smoke rape stinks been blowing in it's ears*

*He raises his head for a moment, looks at his dog and starts laughing*
*''gently caress you dog' he says before snorting his the next line of powder*

Dude, you didn't even run today, and I had a hard day at work. I need this

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
My dog used to run into the room whenever she smelled weed and literally follow the bowl around begging the same way she would for milkbones. She would also lap at the air and wag her tail when someone blew a hit in her face. If that's not doggie speak for "this sour D is the poo poo, get me lifted bro" I don't know what is.

My dog was happy as poo poo til the day she died.

E: I ran that bitch everyday, and if she needed her feel good happy time pills she got them. gently caress I'm not some kind of monster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

i'm just making jokes rape stink I personally don't give a poo poo and I think you probably loved your dog fyi

• Locked thread