Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

duckfarts posted:

hell yeah, ground floor up in this bitch

Double-dipping on the secret santas I see

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

SaNChEzZ posted:

Yayyyyy! So glad everyone enjoyed everything. Hopefully there's enough to keep them busy for a while :) Merry PISSmas!

Also, we got PISS'd on :woop: Going to take pics tomorrow when the animals are awake.

Santa let me know that there's another box on the way but here's a teaser:

Thanks bunnyofdoom !!!

You are more than welcome! Glad your birds like it.

Chaosfeather
Nov 4, 2008

http://imgur.com/a/caFmV

Hey, Sparky. Something came in the mail with your name on it!

Yes you. Wake up, sleepyhead.

It looks like paperwork. Sparky, did you file taxes early this year?

You're a snake why would you even fi-

...Sparky. I feel like I am in a sitcom.

How long have you known, snake?

TWO?

No, not judgin. Just figured we were over the whole "You laid eggs while I was studying for finals that one year" thing.

Yes, your kids are beautiful. Love you.

MANY THANKS SANTA! This is a very thoughtful gift and now I get to get back to joking that Sparky is a momma.

Maully Millions
Aug 10, 2014

Inappropriate.

Chaosfeather posted:

MANY THANKS SANTA! This is a very thoughtful gift and now I get to get back to joking that Sparky is a momma.

YAY!! I'm so glad Sparky (finally) got her adoption papers! If you check out the Ross Park Zoo adoptions page, you'll see Sparky's name there as well :D

http://www.rossparkzoo.com/support/adopt-an-animal/

(scroll all the way down)

Sparky's babies are as lovely as she is!

Chaosfeather
Nov 4, 2008

Maully Millions posted:

YAY!! I'm so glad Sparky (finally) got her adoption papers! If you check out the Ross Park Zoo adoptions page, you'll see Sparky's name there as well :D

http://www.rossparkzoo.com/support/adopt-an-animal/

(scroll all the way down)

Sparky's babies are as lovely as she is!

That's so cute! Thank you so much! I am a bad person and don't check my mail every day, so it's possible I got it a little earlier and just didn't pick it up until yesterday. I didn't even know they kept ball pythons in zoos! I am sure they are super spoiled and get the most delicious of rats and the warmest of hiding places.

Maully Millions
Aug 10, 2014

Inappropriate.

They are very spoilt! A friend of mine works at this zoo, and I grilled him about their reptile keeping. They're also trying to get some kind of Burmese python (?) in the next few months, so they're making sure all of their enclosures are super nice.

daggerdragon
Jan 22, 2006

My titan engine can kick your titan engine's ass.
:siren: FLUFFY BUNNIES :siren:

Your PISSer has been waiting for you to email him/her your new address so the USPS can get more PISS all up in it. Please email back ASAP and not ban for deadbeats because you're slow on responding :saddowns:

*also spamming PMs and email to make sure you see this*

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned
My PISSee's gifts are still in transit to my house to be packaged up together for shipping. I'm not a deadbeat, Amazon is just taking its sweet time!

And when it's received it will be SO worth it. Promise <3

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Canada post is loving me over atm. I know I have a package but yeah....I don't physically have it. Whoever PISS'D on me isn't a deadbeat

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Harriet got PISSed on today! (Ironically it was pissing rain as I walked too and from the post office to get it)

What's this human, is this for me?

Look at all this cool stuff for me! (apologies for blurryness)

Two hay mats, some chew twigs, and some banana flavoured treats! And a letter which I am reproducing in full here

The letter for Harriet posted:

Dear Harriet And I guess her human too

Us American Kitties And the dumb dog would like to wish our Canadian Bunny neighbor a very merry PISSmas. Enjoy all this shiznit to destroy and/or Eat*!

*We also recommend barfing it up later in a strategic spot where the humans will find it while stumbling & half asleep and barefoot to the bathroom. It's awesome!

Love, Penelope, Volts Jager + Q-ball

Thank you so much daggerdragon! And for middle of the night half awake bathroom stumble shenangians Harriet prefers using her natural camoflauge to sneak up and attack my feet instead.

Chaosfeather
Nov 4, 2008

Someone got a package! No, I haven't been refreshing the tracking information this morning, what are you talking about?

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

bunnyofdoom posted:

You are more than welcome! Glad your birds like it.

So, Ritz has been spending so much time with his tree, even with the cage door wide open we think he thinks its a mate. As I'm typing this he's sitting there throwing up for the tree, hoping it will eat some of his love vomit.

The grossest :3: thanks again, he loves it!

Windy
Feb 8, 2004

We've been pissed on! Also it's been raining all day. Coincidence?

I'm just taking a break from being elbows deep in cookie dough and powdered sugar to say it's here, and the derpy dog is excited about something in that box. I will post pics hopefully tomorrow after work.

daggerdragon
Jan 22, 2006

bunnyofdoom posted:

Harriet got PISSed on today! (Ironically it was pissing rain as I walked too and from the post office to get it)

What's this human, is this for me?

Look at all this cool stuff for me! (apologies for blurryness)

Two hay mats, some chew twigs, and some banana flavoured treats! And a letter which I am reproducing in full here

Thank you so much daggerdragon! And for middle of the night half awake bathroom stumble shenangians Harriet prefers using her natural camoflauge to sneak up and attack my feet instead.

:D

Also I'm sorry about the customs form. Our podunk postal worker has a bit of a stick rammed up her rear end and she wouldn't let me ship the package as a "gift", only with an explicit declaration of what was in it on the form. >_< Whatever, at least it got there okay! Enjoy, bunneh!

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

No worries. The listing of toys and treats was generic enough to not truly know what I was getting. Canada post hosed me, didn't bother delivering it to my door, and didn't let me pick it up for three days.....

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
PISS Happened! Thank you duckfarts! Short on pictures atm because I have a guest dog over and the lovely treat might cause a ruckus, but I'll post some later!

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

you running some kind of dog talk show or something

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned
My santee's gifts are huge so I have to find another box. It'll be in the post by early next week!

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

duckfarts posted:

you running some kind of dog talk show or something

it's more like a sitcom, really.

Windy
Feb 8, 2004

Better late than never! My pets received a bounty of treats from ChaosFeather(& Sparky) that will turn them against me forever. We first had a very nicely typed letter that has since been drooled on and a pile of neatly wrapped and labelled gifts(in front of my nicely unfolded gift bags :) ) I should have taken pics of the gift tags, some of them made me chuckle.

All of Darwin's treats unwrapped. He got a Jolly Egg, dried salmon skin, chicken feet, a spare rib, and an antler. Not gonna lie, the chicken feet are a little strange. They still have the talons on them! I haven't given him one yet but he know where they are being kept and keeps hovering around that cabinet in the kitchen. I'll have to update with a video at some point if it's not too boring or gross. He seems most excited about the antler and rib. Before I got the box fully opened he grabbed that item and ran to the living room sofa to try eating it through the wrapping. Antlers and bones are his favorite :3

I think the egg, which said for medium/large dogs, may be a little too big for him. He kind of kicks it around but doesn't seem to know what to do with it. If he still doesn't play with it too much after a month, my in-laws have a large dog that love ruining things. I bet this would be great for him.

The rabbits were happily chewing on the wrapping until I tried to take a photo. Since they are jerks, of course they stopped being cute.

So Darwin and I helped unwrap their goodies and here is what they received:

Thank you so much for spoiling my little crew. They are all going to be plenty fat and occupied for a while!

Chaosfeather
Nov 4, 2008

Oops, sorry about the egg! At least treats were had!

As for the chicken feet, I was talking to someone else in the aisle and they said their dogs go nuts for it, so I figured I'd give it a shot. I know people who swear it's a great appetizer, but I haven't been brave enough to try even the human version. Supposedly very chewy?

Anyway, Merry Pissmas!

Edit: See, that looks appetizing to me. Thanks Duck Farts!

Chaosfeather fucked around with this message at 15:27 on Dec 31, 2015

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

Chaosfeather posted:

Oops, sorry about the egg! At least treats were had!

As for the chicken feet, I was talking to someone else in the aisle and they said their dogs go nuts for it, so I figured I'd give it a shot. I know people who swear it's a great appetizer, but I haven't been brave enough to try even the human version. Supposedly very chewy?

Anyway, Merry Pissmas!

FYI: Human version (of chicken feet, not human feet) is basically soft tissue with cartilage bits to chew through in it; it's supposed to be "good for women" because it has a lot of collagen.

e:

duckfarts fucked around with this message at 07:23 on Dec 31, 2015

daggerdragon
Jan 22, 2006

duckfarts posted:

FYI: Human version (of chicken feet, not human feet) is basically soft tissue with cartilage bits to chew through in it; it's supposed to be "good for women" because it has a lot of collagen.

... still nope. There's nothing you can say about chicken feet that will make me eat them. Nope, nope, and more nope.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

tragically, rawhide man was never seen again.

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat
i'm guessing my package got lost on the way to its home planet at this point

e: :unsmith:

duckfarts fucked around with this message at 02:12 on Jan 15, 2016

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned
It did not! It's on it's way. My ferrets commandeered the box I was going to use so you'll be getting 2 kinda big packages instead. You are not forgotten!

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Moonsour do you happen to have a tracking number or any such a thing?

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned
I'm not home atm but I'll post it tomorrow when I can get to my desk. :)

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned
Email's been sent to Fluffy Bunnies.

Also, whoever my PISSer was, if you donated to GCFA in lieu of a gift, can you please let me know? I have no way of finding out if they got anything.

Windy
Feb 8, 2004

Fluffy Bunnies, did your package ever arrive?

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Windy posted:

Fluffy Bunnies, did your package ever arrive?

It is very possible it has. I'll go dig around and see if husband put it somewhere secret and special.

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned
Paging my Santa?

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat
A SECOND PACKAGE HAS HIT THE BUILDING
they arrived together today
OH GOD THE SHIPPING COST DEVASTATION

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned

duckfarts posted:

A SECOND PACKAGE HAS HIT THE BUILDING
they arrived together today
OH GOD THE SHIPPING COST DEVASTATION

Yes it was! USPS just implemented an international shipping hike!

Regardless, hope you and the kitties like them. :) And I hope you have the window space! :ohdear:

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned
D-did I have a Santa?

daggerdragon
Jan 22, 2006

Fluffy Bunnies, it's February, more than enough time for any straggler international packages to (not) arrive. Please go through the list and see who's got their stuff and who hasn't, so we can get a banhammering and re-PISS going if necessary

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

moonsour posted:

D-did I have a Santa?

Thatbastardken donated to GCFA AND I THOUGHT HE'D TOLD YOU but I guess he didn't!

Windy my husband put that box in the shed. :) We just moved. The shed is made of boxes. I've been tearing through them to try to find it. I hope there's nothing perishable!

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned
Okies! Was just making sure! I don't think he told me anywhere unless I missed it. :)

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I'm the worst bunnies but thank you Windy!

Everyone's completely in love with that pink and orange stuffed animal. The girls are really into the balls, but the pink and orange dude is Amy's new best friend (and Balen's, when he steals it away). :3: You're awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windy
Feb 8, 2004

I'm so glad it was there because I have been searching unsuccessfully for my postal receipt lol. I'm glad they liked everything. I tried to pick items that everyone can tear around with :)

• Locked thread