Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Just a thought. What if they really dropped the ball on this one and its bad?

How many of you saps already pre-purchased it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

Star Wars 1-3 still made a jillion dollars. So loving what. Plenty of retards out there will eat a pile of poo poo as long as it had a little "fallout" sign sticking out of it.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

steam refunds

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Al Borland posted:

Just a thought. What if they really dropped the ball on this one and its bad?

How many of you saps already pre-purchased it?

I don't see how it could be "bad". It's bethesda the video game giant monster corporation; they are just gonna make it the exact same thing as fallout 3 and new vegas, just prettier and also way more stuff to do.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

SHISHKABOB posted:

I don't see how it could be "bad". It's bethesda the video game giant monster corporation; they are just gonna make it the exact same thing as fallout 3 and new vegas, just prettier and also way more stuff to do.

New Vegas was obsidian.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I think I'd be a little"PO'd" op. But it wouldn't crossover into real life.

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
halo 5 and disgaea 5 have already let me down don't fuckin take this one away from me

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
What if?

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
what if you realised that youre an adult and you shouldnt play video games like a child

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994
from the poo poo that's leaking it's pretty lovely the entire world is only a 10 minute in game walk accross lol

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

symbolic posted:

steam refunds

What if it has you take like an hour to customize your character? Then like an hour of cinematics? Then you get into the game and its just a butt fart making GBS threads?

No refunds for you!

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

cram me sideways posted:

halo 5 and disgaea 5 have already let me down don't fuckin take this one away from me

if you didn't realize halo 5 would be bad then lol

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
best game i played this year, no lie: tearaway unfolded

a $40 port of a vita game is the best thing i've playe dthis year

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

4outof5 posted:

from the poo poo that's leaking it's pretty lovely the entire world is only a 10 minute in game walk accross lol

Well it is Boston.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Al Borland posted:

New Vegas was obsidian.

So that just means that the game is even harder to gently caress up than I thought.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Al Borland posted:

What if it has you take like an hour to customize your character? Then like an hour of cinematics? Then you get into the game and its just a butt fart making GBS threads?

No refunds for you!
it took me 7 or 8 minutes to customize my character in new vegas when i replayed it this week, and the cinematics are maybe another 15 tops. you're wrong and dumb.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

symbolic posted:

it took me 7 or 8 minutes to customize my character in new vegas when i replayed it this week, and the cinematics are maybe another 15 tops. you're wrong and dumb.

But thats new vegas. This is Boston.

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

Moridin920 posted:

if you didn't realize halo 5 would be bad then lol

i've never in my life enjoyed halo and thought that the people who waxed rhapsodic about the multiplayer were fuckkign idiots who didn't have a PC and therefore access to actually good multiplayer FPSers

but the loving internet hype machine got the better of me and told me that this was it, this was the pinnacle of FPS multplayer so i took the loving bait and holy jesus DEstiny's MP looks inspired compared to that poo poo

quake 3 arena is ten times the goddamn game halo is

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Al Borland posted:

yes, we're slowly going shittier with the locations, i noticed. next up fallout: motor city.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I'm beginning to realize that I don't really like these open world games that much. I still play them though. I think one of the STALKER games was the last one I really liked and that's only after I added a shitton of mods.

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

its going to be awesome and ill support its honor on GameFAQs

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
hey microsoft make skyrim BC on the Xbox One soi can go back and finish it

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
la la la I can't hear you op

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

symbolic posted:

yes, we're slowly going shittier with the locations, i noticed. next up fallout: motor city.

It will take place before the bombs drop for 90% of the game.

Then after the bombs drop and Detroit discovers they didn't get bombed because the enemy already thought someone dropped bombs on it.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Fallout 4 is sadly the only thing I've been looking forward too all year. Next year is uncharted 4 and finishing my last semester.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
p excited for all the suicides this will entail as fallout enthusiasts are not exactly my favorite

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Edgar posted:

Fallout 4 is sadly the only thing I've been looking forward too all year. Next year is uncharted 4 and finishing my last semester.
that and night in the woods, which i had unironically been advertising for a little under two months with my old ava

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Troposphere posted:

la la la I can't hear you op

Yes you can. What if you get the power suit but can only use it at certain times in the game? SO like its there but only when they tell you, you can use it.

Or what if they let you use it all the time and its just overpowered as gently caress and makes everything trivial? But you can't not use it because they tried to balance everything to deal with the power suit but still failed at doing that. So without the power suit you're hosed.

Roargasm
Oct 21, 2010

Hate to sound sleazy
But tease me
I don't want it if it's that easy

Al Borland posted:

hair: backwards hat
name: murphy

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Just get some modifications for your game OP

also you can preorder for 20% off at greenmangaming.com you know you are gonna get it nerds

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Roargasm posted:

Oh yeah isn't the game supposed to be able to pronounce your name n poo poo now? Lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Roargasm posted:

all radio stations only play flogging molly and dropkick murphys

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

might have to play this game now that i know it takes place in boston, bc lol, boston is already basically post apocalyptic as it is

naem
May 29, 2011

Fallout 4 could be a homemade fallout 3 expansion pack mod and still be fantastic honestly

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Al Borland posted:

Yes you can. What if you get the power suit but can only use it at certain times in the game? SO like its there but only when they tell you, you can use it.

Or what if they let you use it all the time and its just overpowered as gently caress and makes everything trivial? But you can't not use it because they tried to balance everything to deal with the power suit but still failed at doing that. So without the power suit you're hosed.

I don't give a poo poo about that idiot

all I want to do is gay romance my companions and pet the dog

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Gonna buy it at the Xmas steam sale for prob 20% off if reports say it doesn't suck.

Anyone who buys on release day deserves disappointment.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Troposphere posted:

I don't give a poo poo about that idiot

all I want to do is gay romance my companions and pet the dog

so play mgs5?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

EvilJoven posted:

Gonna buy it at the Xmas steam sale for prob 20% off if reports say it doesn't suck.

Anyone who buys on release day deserves disappointment.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
I am going to be mad if I can't romance a ghoul this time

let me gently caress a zombie bethesda!!!!!

nomadologique posted:

so play mgs5?

I don't care about yaoi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Hopefully it will corrupt your save games just like all the other fallout games!

loving bethesda and their lovely gamebro engine.

• Locked thread