Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Come to me Brandon Ingram and Jamal Murray

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
First page I said I wanted Ingram and Murray and nothing has changed. Please do this for me ping pong balls

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
I'd be happy with Murray but if the Lakers keep their pick and we get it next year in a stronger draft class that would be even better.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

iamsosmrt posted:

Yeah, my ideal (and maybe realistic) trade would probably be Smart and #3 for Okafor (plus maybe a throw in like Thompson or something). Though this depends on whether people think Smart will be very very good, or just a solid rotation player. Buddy would probably be the best bet for this particular Sixers team at 3.

There are not gonna get Smart. They also aren't gonna get Thomas and they aren't gonna get Bradley. At best it would be like #3 and RJ Hunter if you're deadset on a guard

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Yes, that would be my reaction to that offer.

Jota fucked around with this message at 17:59 on May 19, 2016

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

euphronius posted:

If they think Okafor is a long term 4 then whatever. I guess Ingram is fine. I see a slight possibility Okafor could pan out at four with experience and conditioning. The coaches obv know way more than us. I def think Okafor will be a decent outside shooter including the three ball eventually.

The rumors support what you are saying and there is no real reason to smoke being interested in Ingram so they probably are.

I think you might be the only person on the planet who thinks Okafor has any shot to play the 4.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

euphronius posted:

The sixers consider Okafor a 4 so.. Idk.

I thought the tank was over :(

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

euphronius posted:

He could actually be ok with Simmons.

As like the 12th man maybe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga