Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994
I'm pretty chickenshit personally I saw the warning page for http://runthegauntlet.org/ and chickened out. I've always been a big pussy about gross out videos and the really violent stuff gets me too after that first contractor beheading video a few years back. (that loving gurgle scream man, gently caress)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

4outof5 posted:

that first contractor beheading video a few years back
I've been unhappy with some work I've had done at my home but drat

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Is making GBS threads your pants in a social setting considered an act of bravery because you're throwing away common courtesy?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I watched the whole thing and I would have been more shocked if not for the fact that the most shocking videos were ones that I'd already seen ages ago.

Dads Dip Cup
Aug 13, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I browse google images with safe search turned off :cool:

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
When people say to me "Aww Kitchner check out this gross video!" I just ask them why the hell I'd want to watch something that is gross and at that point they become quite confused and don't really know why they watched it either.

I feel I'm educating people really.

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
I watch every disgusting, bloody arm-breaking, pus-filled cyst popping, behading, poo poo spraying video I can find. That way, when the end times come and the world devolves into a Mad Max like society I won't be afraid of every little goddamn thing.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

Give Pat a Job posted:

I watch every disgusting, bloody arm-breaking, pus-filled cyst popping, behading, poo poo spraying video I can find. That way, when the end times come and the world devolves into a Mad Max like society I won't be afraid of every little goddamn thing.

If any of them out this forward as an argument I'd probably acknowledge the fact they have thought about it, and tell them I'm going to be the guy in the post apocalyptic world with the character ark of witless newbie to grizzled veteran.

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
nope nope nope I aint watching that stuff. I get the shivers

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
I got to the video where some woman was being murdered while people watched on. Then I said "this isn't really terrifying, its degrading and stupid I don't want to watch people get murdered, I want to watch disgusting sex videos and people mutilate their genitals." Then I closed out cause gently caress murder videos.

E:

Actually I made it to the indian baby getting crushed by a train LOL. Then I closed it out.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Al Borland posted:

I got to the video where some woman was being murdered while people watched on. Then I said "this isn't really terrifying, its degrading and stupid I don't want to watch people get murdered, I want to watch disgusting sex videos and people mutilate their genitals." Then I closed out cause gently caress murder videos.

E:

Actually I made it to the indian baby getting crushed by a train LOL. Then I closed it out.

I made it to the Einfeld impersonator (The guy crawling out of the burning car) and laughed and then I realized nothing here is going to be hard for me to watch so I closed it.

Anyone know when it gets good?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Jukeboxblues posted:

I made it to the Einfeld impersonator (The guy crawling out of the burning car) and laughed and then I realized nothing here is going to be hard for me to watch so I closed it.

Anyone know when it gets good?

When the Russian spree killers bash in a guy's face with a hammer.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

FIRST TIME posted:

When the Russian spree killers bash in a guy's face with a hammer.

I couldn't be bothered to sit through the Jackass skits and what have you again. Can someone just link the hosed up poo poo? tyvm

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Jukeboxblues posted:

I couldn't be bothered to sit through the Jackass skits and what have you again. Can someone just link the hosed up poo poo? tyvm

most of it wasn't any good. I did their cringe one while the forum was down and even that was mundane.

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
Welp I guess Im just desensitised now and it just doesnt affect me anymore, is that a bad thing? Says every dickhead online ever.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Kitchner posted:

If any of them out this forward as an argument I'd probably acknowledge the fact they have thought about it, and tell them I'm going to be the guy in the post apocalyptic world with the character ark of witless newbie to grizzled veteran.

If mad max future comes to pass I plan to be a decorative skull

Shayu
Feb 9, 2014
Five dollars for five words.

Verily I Shat posted:

Welp I guess Im just desensitised now and it just doesnt affect me anymore, is that a bad thing? Says every dickhead online ever.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
The only thing that really bugged me was the amount of murder and accident poo poo they showed. That to me isn't funny or like desenisistez. I still get a reaction out of it in a disgusted way so I guess that mean's Im still human.

Moron slams his hand into a knife - hilarious.

Moron 1 guy 1 jar - hilarious

Puking japanese lesbians - hell yeah.

But murders? No thanks gently caress that noise. Some of those people didn't do poo poo to deserve it.

Or that poor russian gently caress in the car wreck.

Like LOL if its the arab guys riding their cars studidly back and forth like they're pro stunt devils tho. They deserved it.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

is there a final video? whats the boss level gore vid?

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Some guy with maggots in his cock I think.

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals

Al Borland posted:

The only thing that really bugged me was the amount of murder and accident poo poo they showed. That to me isn't funny or like desenisistez. I still get a reaction out of it in a disgusted way so I guess that mean's Im still human.

Moron slams his hand into a knife - hilarious.

Moron 1 guy 1 jar - hilarious

Puking japanese lesbians - hell yeah.

But murders? No thanks gently caress that noise. Some of those people didn't do poo poo to deserve it.

Or that poor russian gently caress in the car wreck.

Like LOL if its the arab guys riding their cars studidly back and forth like they're pro stunt devils tho. They deserved it.

no one deserves anything, nothing happens for a reason

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry

Otisburg posted:

If mad max future comes to pass I plan to be a decorative skull

It's important to set achievable goals.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
im a brave boy

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
I like watching people get hurt but not when their bones break. there are limits, sir

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
ever since I got banned from something awful I am p timid about the stuff I post on this websight

I am more brave on forums where you don't have to pay tenbux to get an account

diamond dog
Jul 27, 2010

by merry exmarx
no regrets. no remorse

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
i dont understand the appeal of watching unpleasant things

Modest Mauser
Oct 28, 2009

Pretty much all of the violent shock videos make me feel sick to my stomach, along with anything involving animal cruelty.
The stuff that is more disgusting than violent does not bother me all that much though.

That said, I do not see the appeal in looking up and willingly watching any of these things. :confused:

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
lots of incredibly hosed up saddos in this thread :)

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
In college I used to get high with a fat man who would wait until I was really whacked out to spring videos of people being beheaded and whatnot on me, because he thought it was funny to see me freak out. That guy really mkultrad me. Man he sure did. That's why I'm the president Barack Obama now, probably.

haris pilton
Sep 4, 2014
I've seen enough popped skulls to last me a lifetime. I seriously wish I could unsee that poo poo.

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Give Pat a Job posted:

I watch every disgusting, bloody arm-breaking, pus-filled cyst popping, beheading, poo poo spraying video I can find and jack off to it.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

mysterious frankie posted:

In college I used to get high with a fat man who would wait until I was really whacked out to spring videos of people being beheaded and whatnot on me, because he thought it was funny to see me freak out. That guy really mkultrad me. Man he sure did. That's why I'm the president Barack Obama now, probably.

Stay safe president obaka

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
No I don't watch any internet snuff or gross out videos because I don't want to become a callous and desensitized bastard.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Banged OP's mom bareback, so yeah, pretty brave

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
Gross poo poo is fine

Those videos of Russian dudes doing like one-hand handstands on the ledge of a skyscraper terrify me tho

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

notZaar posted:

No I don't watch any internet snuff or gross out videos because I don't want to become a callous and desensitized bastard.

Look at this pussy who doesn't want to watch a man bisect his own penis. This is REALITY notZaar and if you can't handle it maybe you have a mental problem and a baby brain and you probably cry a lot because you're a maladjusted wimp.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

The smegma one is gross but I got through it by thinking about peppermints. The rest were fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

I'm such a bad rear end that my retinas actually project this poo poo, look into my eyes long enough and you'll see all kinds of sick animated .gifs and .wmv's playout on my corneas.

Ain't no man alive able to call me a puss

• Locked thread