Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I do not purposefully watch these things because I have a tender little heart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
op I am brave enough to gently caress your mother and that's goddamn nasty

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

I could only make it 3 seconds in :(

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Nothing here is as bad as old anus.com stuff... All the prolapsed rectum and bones sticking out of leg stump children landmine whatevers.

One video that did gently caress me up that kinda haunted me for a few days was that realtime video footage of the Great White concert fire with the timer.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Champenema posted:

The Daily Rotten commentators grew to be their own social network of psychos and sickos until that shut down. I wonder what website those weirdos flocked to? :stonk:

GBS?

whatevz
Sep 22, 2013

I lack the most basic processes inherent in all living organisms: reproducing and dying.
So am I the only one that fapped to ogrish and/or rotten?

Sibilant Crisp
Jul 4, 2014

Toadvine posted:

in middle school I remember being linked to the BME pain olympics and those were very cringe inducing

same, it made me uncomfortable at night :(

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Solice Kirsk posted:

The kid getting hit by the train was pretty rough though. Way worse than like the last half.

Maybe it's because I don't have kids, but that one bothered me a good bit less than say, the escape artist. I feel sorry for the kid's parents and the kid, but that little guy didn't suffer at all. It's still incredibly tragic, but I guess instant death doesn't create the same reaction in me as the longer drawn out ones.

E: And I've seen the raccoon dogs so many times because "oh hee hee you're a vegetarian you like PETA right?!" that I think I'm just numb to that one. It helps that I never liked fur things anyway.

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

pleasecallmechrist posted:

So am I the only one that fapped to ogrish and/or rotten?

ogrish and rotten basically made me immune to gore when I was younger.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i never seek any of the violent videos out but I've seen a lot anyway somehow, mostly links from here on SA.

Mostly war videos, because even though some of them are insanely gross and horrible I still can't look away. Like soldiers are go-pro camera-ing their firefights now and stuff it's NUTS. Not just ISIS either but their videos are by far the most insane i've seen on the internet. They're beyond bond villains at this point

I never really had a good idea of what war was beyond the watered down poo poo you'd see in news until I started seeing the user videos straight from the ground in Syria and Iraq and stuff. I think a lot of people probably could benefit from watching that poo poo to put their own lives into perspective a bit

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

They really cracked down on those gore sites didn't they? All the originals classic sites are gone

powerofrecall
Jun 26, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Does it mean I'm an adult if the actual content of the videos doesn't bother me that much (life happens) but I'm more morally offended by people being recorded in their worst vulnerable moments/moment of death being exploited for dumb loving internet points?

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

E: And I've seen the raccoon dogs so many times because "oh hee hee you're a vegetarian you like PETA right?!" that I think I'm just numb to that one. It helps that I never liked fur things anyway.

I can't parse what you're saying here except that you don't like fluffy animals. What the eff is wrong with you

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Maybe it's because I don't have kids, but that one bothered me a good bit less than say, the escape artist. I feel sorry for the kid's parents and the kid, but that little guy didn't suffer at all. It's still incredibly tragic, but I guess instant death doesn't create the same reaction in me as the longer drawn out ones.

The drowning one was kind of funny to me. Basically a Darwin award. And the guy that got caught between the train and the platform because he spun around a bunch.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

powerofrecall posted:

Does it mean I'm an adult if the actual content of the videos doesn't bother me that much (life happens) but I'm more morally offended by people being recorded in their worst vulnerable moments/moment of death being exploited for dumb loving internet points?

The panopticon sees all; it devours our darkest moments and regurgitates them, shaky and pixelated, into the seething wretchedness of the internet.

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

Only video that has really disturbed me was a man slowely smash and torturing a dog to death. It was like 15 mins long and I could not make it through 1 min

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Kitchner posted:

When people say to me "Aww Kitchner check out this gross video!" I just ask them why the hell I'd want to watch something that is gross and at that point they become quite confused and don't really know why they watched it either.

I feel I'm educating people really.
Thanks to SA when 2girls1cup made the rounds at school my reaction was "that's it?"

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
It's one thing for some dude who thinks he can outrun a train gets hit by the train and even though he was being a dumbshit you're like eeeewwwwwww

but no I am not gonna watch someone torture a box of ducklings to death, who the gently caress would want to watch or do that

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Bowlcutbarricade posted:

Only video that has really disturbed me was a man slowely smash and torturing a dog to death. It was like 15 mins long and I could not make it through 1 min

WOW THATS WEIRD THAT YOU COULDNT WATCH THIS

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

It's one thing for some dude who thinks he can outrun a train gets hit by the train and even though he was being a dumbshit you're like eeeewwwwwww

but no I am not gonna watch someone torture a box of ducklings to death, who the gently caress would want to watch or do that

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
Thanks op you reminded me about liveleak (a good website) and now I'm watching a bunch of gory poo poo & I don't feel a thing.

Except I won't watch animal abuse, CP, or rape because those are horrible and whoever engages in/watches those is horrible.

johnny sack
Jan 30, 2004

One day, this team will play to their expectations...

Just not this year..

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I do have kids so when I read the description of the train video I stopped before pressing play. The worst thing is watching children get hurt/killed/whatever.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
The gauntlet was weak as gently caress is that really the absolute worst poo poo anyone could find online? The baby one isn't even gory. The drowning escape artist was kind of funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dirk0
Jun 24, 2004
They don't serve fried chicken and watermelon on a daily basis in my mess hall!
Dinosaur Gum
Bathtub and handcuffs? That's just date night around here.

• Locked thread