Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

oldpainless posted:

I hope dad feels guilty that it was his decision to break the law and shirk responsibility for it and then to run from the cops with his young son in the car that led to his sons death. Father of the year good job dad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
If you run from the cops it just stands to reason they'll shatter the bones and organs of your firstborn son. That's why you shouldn't run from the cops.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

wiffle ball bat posted:

If you run from the cops it just stands to reason they'll shatter the bones and organs of your firstborn son. That's why you shouldn't run from the cops.

TBF that's a pretty compelling reason.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
People and their children should definitely be publicly executed for minor infractions like we are in some sort of robocop dystopia except the police force can't actually afford robots or intelligent people so we just get thugs with borderline retarded IQs and call them Retardcop: cop of the future

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
Do not make the sudden movement around Cop

Do not have suspicious bag when seen by Cop

Try to make skin light when Cop see you; stand next to v dark object for confounding trick of contrast

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I loving HATE FAT ROSIE

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
I think it's better in the end for cops to shoot children at least for my own personal benefit so I know which chubby white men want their bholes brutally dilated by a man of absolute authority in the interest of this study I've been conducting. Pm for deets

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

#photogenicwhitekidlivesmatter

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

How many people did you shoot today, officer?

A Few.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Its bad that cops do this but also dont put ur kids in mortal danger, even tarded ones deserve to live imo

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Hell Im alive, and somehow mashed the keys necessary to get a something awful forums account

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
it's bad that cops execute children but *shifts blame away from cop for no reason*

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Nefarious posted:

it's bad that cops execute children but *shifts blame away from cop for no reason*

It's bad that lion ate that child, but maybe his father was wrong to climb into the lion enclosure with his child?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

the crocodile hunter was the best dad

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

Applewhite posted:

It's bad that lion ate that child, but maybe his father was wrong to climb into the lion enclosure with his child?

do i honestly have to explain why this analogy is retarded

Axeface
Feb 28, 2009

He Who Walks
Behind The Aisles
how many gratuitous, unnecessary killings by police need to happen on a weekly basis before the people always instinctively going "WELL IF CRIMINALS DIDN"T EXIST" begin to suspect that there are perhaps systemic problems leading to such persistently negative outcomes

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

Nefarious posted:

It's like how a super hot chick can figuratively get away with murder ppl tend to extend the maximum benefit of the doubt to ppl they find insanely sexy

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer
heh, like a lion could ever use a gun

absurd

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
police were designed by evolution to be apex predators

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

There's an elephant gun. Which I assume is used only by elephants.

Axeface
Feb 28, 2009

He Who Walks
Behind The Aisles

Applewhite posted:

"I don't think it's a smart idea to escalate a confrontation with armed gunmen."

WBB: "Look at this bitchmade pussy."

you there: are you happy with the outcome of this arrest? like putting aside what was justified and moral and like that, do you think that given the behavior of the father in question the police could have possibly delivered a better result in this instance

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer
only an elephant would use a gun that big; makes sense

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

anyone defending cops is a pants making GBS threads retard

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
i do support putting police in zoos and for 5$ you can buy a box of donuts to feed them

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
well yeah, obviously the dad shouldnt have endangered the life of his child by interacting with police in any way, but they came looking for him. he only fled when they began describing in loving detail how they were going to murder his kid and then rape him.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Man if I had known years ago cops would get away with gunning down kids in the street I would have given myself brain damage so I could be a cop.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Nefarious posted:

do i honestly have to explain why this analogy is retarded

Aside from the fact that a lion has no accountability and a police officer should? Yes, because otherwise it's functionally the same situation.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Axeface posted:

you there: are you happy with the outcome of this arrest? like putting aside what was justified and moral and like that, do you think that given the behavior of the father in question the police could have possibly delivered a better result in this instance

I've consistently and frequently said that the police were also wrong in this situation.

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
if you put a child in a room with a cop, the cop will probably kill and devour the child because that's what they were designed to do by nature

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

Must be a lion cop

Trick question because all cops are lyin

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
you can't explain to a cop that killing a human is bad because they don't understand language and are driven primarily by instinct and hunger

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer
blameless creatures, but probably shouldn't be allowed to run free

OH gently caress YOU GUYS A COP GOT OUT OF THE ENCLOSURE

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
lol if you think it's smart to taunt cops or lions or lion cops.

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Applewhite posted:

I've consistently and frequently said that the police were also wrong in this situation.

And no one has yet claimed that the father was blameless. So, all in all and entirely stupid and tedious conversation.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

jiharlequinade posted:

And no one has yet claimed that the father was blameless. So, all in all and entirely stupid and tedious conversation.

:agreed:

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

Applewhite posted:

lol if you think it's smart to taunt cops or lions or lion cops.

ah yes. if she didn't want to get raped she shouldn't have gotten drunk at a frat party

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

I have but one blame token. I do not know where to place my blame token.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
lol just lol if youre an american and you run from the cops, you deserve to die, you know they're going to shoot you

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

Noblesse Obliged posted:

I have but one blame token. I do not know where to place my blame token.

On the straight white male cop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
Maybe the dad didn't act perfectly in this situation but you can't blame the guy for wanting to get his kid as far away from the cops as possible especially considering the outcome of the cops getting in pistol range of his kid.

• Locked thread