Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Feels good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Roy posted:

lol you can litrally feel the snark

Well i didn't really count poo poo like " being called a fag" or "dyke" i mean, I assume everyone been called a fag growing up. Like everyday in the 90s kids were calling each other fag every 10 minutes.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Also, I don't really count being in a board room as a white male pitching a business proposal to a bunch of arabs or chinamen as being the only person of my race in the room. I mean maybe if i was a white kid in an all black school or grew up in like china maybe, idk.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Tenzarin posted:

What exactly is privileged?

Having a good life

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Day Man posted:

Ah yes, bartenders, baristas, waiters and sales people are the underprivileged.

Not janitors, field workers, construction workers, plumbers, bus drivers, child care workers, etc....

Nope, if you haven't had to work as a barista, you're privileged.

Lol yea, most good sales people make more money at the company they work for than anyone else there. Of course excluding C level executives. Sales folks at Google make a killing, lolling at the programmers thinking $250k per year makes them elite hahaha

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Tenzarin posted:

Define "good"

How about you define it, I got 100/100 so gently caress you

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Omi-Polari posted:

Leftist types should be pulling their hair out because of this faux-progressive bullshit, and some of them are.

Newsflash you live in a racialized class hierarchy. Now instead of doing anything about it, we want to encourage you to empower yourself by finding your individual voice and that's about it thanks for sharing.

Newsflash I live with so much privilege i don't even loving know or care what you are posting about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I think p much everyone should have like 50 out of 100. I mean, living in USA, Canada, Western Europe, and like maybe Japan and Korea means you are loving privileged as poo poo.

I mean, even if you are furry tranny bi sexual that is plurp-gender and homeless in the USA still has a lot of privilege. Put that weirdo next to a homeless refugee from Syria that squeaked out a brutal life living in some medieval stone hut in the desert, and then compare who needs to check their privilege. To these faggy fucks, it would still be the loving troglodyte refugee.

• Locked thread