Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Most people don't realize that large pieces of coral, which have been painted brown and attached to the skull by common wood screws, can make a child look like a deer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
Nirvana is bad actually

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves
Me too, but I'm going to wait until all the Star Wars are done.

blumpkinhead
Nov 10, 2014

aint got no time for bird sex
it is not purely impossible to find a reason to be here. and by here I mean on earth, alive- not "here" as in these forums. because im not sure this will help you as much as you need it. I was majorly depressed for most of my life (many near death experiences with the help of alcohol and drugs) and only until the age of late 20s stumbled upon hope. its not easy, but it is possible. if I managed to stay alive to this age I am thoroughly convinced that anyone can.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

OP you should meet my good friend Jesus Christ. He is the master of the entire world and rules over all things and yet he loves you absolutely and unconditionally and will always have your back. He loves you, personally, enough to die for you and your sins. With Him you can literally overcome anything

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Drunk Nerds posted:

What happened with that suicidal goon who posted a gbs thread about it on Halloween?

he's dead

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Best Nirvana song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0MzeMfcGxA

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

i watched montage of heck last night, it was a pretty good biopic imo. least arousing courtney love boob shots ever, though.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

The correlation between being trans and mental illness worries me

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
just be patient, we re all going to die

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy