Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CuRvY G0oNeTTe
Oct 30, 2015

by Lowtax
Lipstick Apathy
Hey, can anyone explain FYAD to the new girl 'round here? It's just so weird to me? Like huh, what did I just read *wipes glasses*? Thanks, and may a million bacons bless the person who can help me understand it <3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

pretty lovely effort

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
if you get fyad you might be susceptible to mental illness

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
oh boy,...... here we go again! :razz:

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
It's for flame wars and gross pictures op

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i think theres a sacyopediA entry try reading that. good bye

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

It's for flame wars and gross pictures op

And the 'dromal

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
FYAD is gently caress you and die

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Gays, except without the constraint of the physical laws of the universe, common sense or a grasp of syntax

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

A group of 30 bitter, pretentious whiners who claim they're forum is better then every else s Basically elitest neckbeard fags. That's what I got from it before the bloody butt man scared me away

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bowlcutbarricade posted:

A group of 30 bitter, pretentious whiners who claim they're forum is better then every else s Basically elitest neckbeard fags. That's what I got from it before the bloody butt man scared me away

actually i think they are young latino teens

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

SHISHKABOB posted:

FYAD is gently caress you and die

No, it's gently caress yeah Asian dudes

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

Enfield posted:

actually i think they are young latino teens

I'm laughing so hard right now dude. That was great

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I was a good poster that's where I'd post

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

CuRvY G0oNeTTe posted:

Hey, can anyone explain FYAD to the new girl 'round here? It's just so weird to me? Like huh, what did I just read *wipes glasses*? Thanks, and may a million bacons bless the person who can help me understand it <3

No-one can be told what FYAD is. You have to see it for yourself.

texasmed
May 27, 2004

CuRvY G0oNeTTe posted:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=24

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

Everytime I go to this website I see people making refrences I can't understand and telling people to go back to /gbs/. No wonder no on uses it. MUH SECRET CLUB

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Bowlcutbarricade posted:

gently caress you!

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bowlcutbarricade posted:

I'm laughing so hard right now dude. That was great

??

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

I'm laughing so hard right now

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves
If you have to ask, you'll never know.

I'll never know :saddowns:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Its a place where you can tell jokes, but you gotta be careful lest you become the joke!!!!

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
the goatman.jpg

double dare

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

a

Wait those are cute never mind

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
gateway drug to purestrain 4chan

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
fyad is a place filled with people that have lot of time on their hands and access to cheap internet

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN
Can you pretend FYAD is funniest thing in the world and tell anyone who will listen that it's the cleverest thing ever? Congratulations, you "get" FYAD!

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

Carver Crisis posted:

gateway drug to purestrain 4chan

I've posted in a midnight with snacks threads a few times asking about that and he said it was mainly adtrw that inspired him

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I only use premium internet.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
fyad, a mean place for mean people.

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
FYAD is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there. In FYAD you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "Take it easy" is the FYAD motto, for example, that's how laid back it is there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends.

Or so I hear.

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
it was the best place on the internet in the aughts and now it's haunted

CuRvY G0oNeTTe
Oct 30, 2015

by Lowtax
Lipstick Apathy
It's like a place for making short jokes for specific humor type, but not discussions. I think it's be good if dirty pictures could be posted in GBS too

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
FYAD is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there. In FYAD you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "Take it easy" is the FYAD motto, for example, that's how laid back it is there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends.

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

Imagine GBS posters trying a lot harder, but when they are finally funny its actually funny!!

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
FYAD is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there. In FYAD you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "Take it easy" is the FYAD motto, for example, that's how laid back it is there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends.FYAD is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there. In FYAD you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "Take it easy" is the FYAD motto, for example, that's how laid back it is there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends.FYAD is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there. In FYAD you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "Take it easy" is the FYAD motto, for example, that's how laid back it is there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends.FYAD is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there. In FYAD you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "Take it easy" is the FYAD motto, for example, that's how laid back it is there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends.FYAD is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there. In FYAD you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "Take it easy" is the FYAD motto, for example, that's how laid back it is there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends.FYAD is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there. In FYAD you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "Take it easy" is the FYAD motto, for example, that's how laid back it is there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends.FYAD is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there. In FYAD you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "Take it easy" is the FYAD motto, for example, that's how laid back it is there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends.FYAD is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there. In FYAD you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "Take it easy" is the FYAD motto, for example, that's how laid back it is there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends.FYAD is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there. In FYAD you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "Take it easy" is the FYAD motto, for example, that's how laid back it is there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends.FYAD is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there. In FYAD you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "Take it easy" is the FYAD motto, for example, that's how laid back it is there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

It's pronounced fee-yad. You're welcome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

neato burrito posted:

It's pronounced fee-yad. You're welcome.

I thought it was like the fy in syfy and then ad.

• Locked thread