Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
i just had an epic win at the sprint store. i asked the clerk for the best phone in the shop. he tried to push a $200 iphone on me but i negotiated my way to a free android!! his manager wont be happy about it but im no sucker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp
We decided we wanted the ULTIMATE destination wedding to kick off our marriage with a bang and to really show our friends and families a good time. So we went with the mid-tier Disney World package.*

* some friends actually did this, i am still embarrassed for them

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I can own land

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Valeyard posted:

I can own land

its a great investment, they arent making any more of it!!

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

just going to stay in bed today, if I stay under the covers i don't have to turn the thermostat up or buy food

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

what does "rp" mean

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
i haven't balanced my checking account lately, better not use my check card until i do. might over draft. :ohdear:

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

As a Millennial I posted:

what does "rp" mean
i make a deece 6 and a half figgies* :smug:

* rupees

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Dislike button posted:

its a great investment, they arent making any more of it!!

lol

pram
Jun 10, 2001
just wanna say all of Dislike buttons post itt are 555

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

i dont have to rp
its me
im poor

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
New WoW expansion looks great! Not sure if I can stomach looking at my /played tho lol haha

pram
Jun 10, 2001
lol

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
kids, i know we all asked santa for a new playstation this year, but there's this wonderful man daddy known on the internet who goes by the name doobie

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
man I'm just too tired after work to go to the gym. the membership fee is too expensive anyway

point of return
Aug 13, 2011

by exmarx

Iridium posted:

you know, it's so great that craft beers are becoming more mainstream. seeing great small breweries getting ahead just shows that the market is looking for a better experience than that Coors Light garbage. I'll have a Blue Moon please waiter.

i don't recognize most of these beer names but i've heard budweisers is bad. i'll have a sam adams

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
Check out this sweet blender i bought from QVC. It's normally $400 but I'm getting it for only 5 payments of $79.95. I'm gonna use it for this juice cleanse because I feel like I've got a whole lot of toxins built up in my body

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
*hands out Herbalife information to coworkers at the elementary school*

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I do all my shopping at wal-mart

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
me and the boys are gonna play 9 holes at the municipal golf course Saturday morning. You should see how hot the chick driving the refreshment cart is!! She's like 16 though

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
No, I've never flown on a plane before. But when you've got a truck like this why would you want to?

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
Well, we did the math, and now that Tracy got bumped up to $13 an hour at the university cafeteria I think it's finally time for that above ground pool

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
I've never left this state except one time when my parents drove to the Grand Canyon when I was a kid

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

oh you have $medical_condition? I have just the $mlm_snake_oil for that!

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
Darlene, if Chelsea wants to get married at the yacht club then that's what's going to happen because she's my baby. I already talked to the bank and we can get up to $35,000 against our house and Dale said he can get us the member's rate at the marina

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

sure I love my modern medicine and fda approved medications that wont eat a hole in my heart, but I don't believe that all medicines should have to undergo scientific study in order to be used. now rub this lavender oil on your forehead

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
My dogs are outside dogs. My friend works for a fencing company and was able to build us a chain link 8 by 12 kennel for cheap. Thinking about getting one around the whole yard if we get our Christmas bonus this year

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
God loving damnit Jackie why is your Kia parked under the carport when it's supposed to rain all weekend and my Camaro is in the driveway?

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp
you know, after that project in the spring my boost to that senior position seemed like a shoe in. I'm really worried now, though, cuz I'll be out for a bit for this hernia surgery, and I already used up my vacation on that heart attack in July. But maybe i can put the surgery off and get back to the grind... after all, that co pay isn't gonna be cheap. maybe wait for the bonus at the end of the year.

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
So last weekend I met a girl at the bar and got her number and we went to Outback Steakhouse on Thursday. Man I tell you what, $66 dollars (I only left a $5 tip because I'm pretty sure the waiter was a pillow biter) and all I got was a half rear end handjob

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
Most of my friends are wasting their time and money on stupid stuff like their wife or kids or house. I only pay $600 a month rent for my room so why wouldn't I go through 7 graphics cards this year?

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
come over to my place and watch the Ronda rousey fight I got a couple hot n ready pizzas!

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
Dude...you're not gonna believe this poo poo. Last night me and chad went to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the ufc fight and my loving boss Ronald was there making out with Chastity from sales. hosed up right? We went out on his pontoon boat with hi wife and kids this summer

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
the repo man stole my Mitsubishi Mirage and I don't know what to do. How am I supposed to get to work now?

the talent deficit
Dec 20, 2003

self-deprecation is a very british trait, and problems can arise when the british attempt to do so with a foreign culture

my net income each month from my job as a walmart assistant manager is $1980 and i just leased a new truck for only $530 a month for the next six years

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
man i could really go for some mexican food. anyone want to drive me to taco bell?

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp

Dislike button posted:

man i could really go for some mexican food. anyone want to drive me to taco bell?

man come on, you know that taco bell poo poo ain't real mexican. what kind of self-respecting mexican cook would make those godawful dorito tacos?

but i am feeling the ethnic vibe. Tell you what, I've got a gift card handy, let's go to the Olive Garden and i'll show you what some real foreign food is like.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

there's like 30 grand in my 401(k), the penalties to get at it don't look too bad

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
*has bad / missing teeth*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

qirex posted:

there's like 30 grand in my 401(k), the penalties to get at it don't look too bad

hell no man, you could just about get a new mustang with that kinda money saved up. i mean lets be real, you cant take it with you right?

• Locked thread