Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
krnpfunch
Aug 24, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
I had these two people over to my house and the girlfriend of the guy pointed something at me and said she was taking a "picture" with a "camera". I found out they were drug addicts so I kicked them out, but now I can hear their voices in my head. They somehow are remotely communicating with me straight into my head. Does ANYONE know what this might be?

I've called the police, the FBI and the DHS but none of them knew what it was surprisingly. I need the name of the device so I can call them back. In my head they say it's "something stupid" and that I will never find out what it is. Surely someone on these forums has to have run across it at some point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
:sax:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

you got a contact high

krnpfunch
Aug 24, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

symbolic posted:

you got a contact high

I wish it was so simple. It's been too long for any sort of contact high.

Britt Burns
Nov 24, 2007
Biscuit Hider
Do you taste aluminum? If not, try chomping on some - it has a good chance of short-circuiting the device they've hidden in your brain (it probably got in via your mouth).

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

krnpfunch posted:

I wish it was so simple. It's been too long for any sort of contact high.
maybe if you didn't lick their backs you would be fine

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

I mean, you can either go to church or the hospital but you better pick one because you can't stay here.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
have you shut your windows?

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
Alright gang we got a real mystery on our hands let's break off into groups and inhale things we find under the sink until we can get to the bottom of this.

Wampa Stompa
Aug 15, 2008

I literally have no idea what I just saw in there!
Grimey Drawer

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

An RSS feed bot who makes questionable purchasing decisions.
Pillbug

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
It's schizoaidspurgers.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

These phenomena have been experienced by others before you, OP.

Listen R-E-A-L-L-Y closely to the voices, and you'll find they tell you to

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Could the be squatting / hiding?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Sounds like you realized they were drug addicts after you got high with them?

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

It sounds like you may be suffering prodomal schizophrenia. What do the voices say?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I think that's just called your conscience OP. Just make decent money and drink a lil bit and it goes away pretty quick

Ben Murphy
Sep 9, 2001

I like him in spite of the fact that he's not me.
had a similar issue once, but it turned out i butt dialed comcast on accident and it was stuck on an endless repeat of menus

couldn't figure out why this spanish ghost was telling me to para continuar en espanol oprima numero dos

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Do you still hear the voices when you leave the house?

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Ben Murphy posted:

had a similar issue once, but it turned out i butt dialed comcast on accident and it was stuck on an endless repeat of menus

couldn't figure out why this spanish ghost was telling me to para continuar en espanol oprima numero dos

lmao

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i checked his post history. mystery solved!

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
op i had 18 demons following me around, i moved like 5 times in a year to escape them, no one believed me and i never had any hot water ever which was very brutal, have you consulted a psychic spiritual medium yet?

Worldshatter
May 7, 2015

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

The people you had over probably just stored some homeless people under your floorboards. Nothing too much to be worried about.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

still just a neophyte; OP needs to come up with a creative way to tie all this in with a trendy celebrity and specific figures in the government while referencing Biblical themes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

you fool, you've revealed the secret! now we are all doomed!!

• Locked thread