Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deceptor101
Jul 7, 2007

What fun is a project if it doesn't at least slightly ruin your life?
In in in! I have a totally boring and stock e39 540i so no BMW presents. These days its all about unreliable GM products: thirdgen LeMons Camaro and my '67 Chevy C20. T-shirt size is a medium, but please don't get me a Camaro shirt, I live in the bay area.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mat_Drinks
Nov 18, 2002

mmm this nitromethane gets my supercharger runnin'
Of course I'm in... I don't think I've missed one of these since you started and appreciate you putting them together every year.

For my Santa feel free to get creative and weird, but if you have a tough time since I haven't posted a ton lately I definitely enjoy odd car stuff, regional candy and treats I can't get my hands on in the PNW, and working on and detailing my cars. I'm a size M shirt.

edit: also, I have a rusty 68 2002 and just bought an S3 which SSW tells me makes me an irredeemable douche :)

Mat_Drinks fucked around with this message at 03:25 on Nov 30, 2015

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug
I'm in! Thanks for organizing this, Socks.

Send me: tools, BMW poo poo, broken or complete engine parts, candy local to you, tee-shirts in size XL or other cool stuff.
Don't send me: anything that'll get me arrested or in trouble.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

In like an Italian trying to fill all the baby seats in his Multipla.

I take small t shirts, I don't drive anything interesting, if you're stuck send me one of your favorite (affordable) tools, but not screwdrivers, I've plenty of awesome ones already. AI toys will be shared with my kids and appreciated.

And booze.

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.
loving IN!

Likes: food/candy, jeeps, jeeps, jeeps, I am responsible for the care and feeding of a Roadmaster, small tractors, hardcore EE stuff, Justys, more jeeps, and I have a still-broken M54A2 that hasn't moved since slightly after I rejoined SA. Also guns, welding, and all manner of tools, useful or not.
Dislikes: drugs, alcohol (I barely drink these days, though ciders and some beers are great), illegal poo poo, live hornets, decomposing animals, excrement, mail bombs.

Specific vehicles, if you are junkyard/parts-car scrounging:
1988 Jeep Comanche (x2)
1991 Jeep Comanche
1994 Subaru Justy
1958/1990 Kaiser Jeep M54A2
2000 Forester
1993 Buick Roadmaster Wagon
1963? 64? Bolens Husky 800 (188-01)
197x Economy Jim Dandy Power King w/ K321 14hp Kohler

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Hello. Only request is no t-shirts since I don't wear graphic ts. I should be otherwise easy to shop for but Ill make it easy: Any sort of mustang/ford memorabilia would be cool. Or food.

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

Email away
I'm an L in t-shirts and feel like my dash could do with something that has a bobbing head other than that I'm up for anything*

*legal and euclidean

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Sticking this in hopes that more people will see it. Gonna have to get in on this later tonight with a proper entry.

Senior Funkenstien
Apr 16, 2003
Dinosaur Gum
I'll join in this time. With me anything goes, Parts, tools, clothes, booze, etc. XL tshirts, engine part art or whatever. I'm also a foodie so anything tasty is good too.

Edit:

Cars:

1970 Plymouth Duster
1977 Chevy Nova

Senior Funkenstien fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Nov 19, 2015

Echotic
Oct 20, 2013
Im in!

Likes: Tools, toolbox stickers. Would love anything harbor freight if santa comes from the US. I have a crappy 1994 Mazda Mx6 that has stolen my heart. 2XL in t-shirts (tall if applicable).

Please don't send me living or dead things. Nothing illegal.

Thanks for putting up with us all for another year Sock.

Echotic fucked around with this message at 05:44 on Nov 20, 2015

Leroy Diplowski
Aug 25, 2005

The Candyman Can :science:

Visit My Candy Shop

And SA Mart Thread
I have posted in AI like 3 times since last Christmas, but I already bought the present for AISS like 2 months ago, so I guess I'm in. Also it's time to put up the insulin Christmas lights in the shop.

helno
Jun 19, 2003

hmm now were did I leave that plane
Who doesn't love random gits from the internet.

Hope you don't mind if I re gift your report card 19 inch. I really did appreciate the many shop rags used as packaging.

Large shirt

Vehicles I currently own
2010 Ford Ranger
1977 VW bus
1969 Piper Cherokee

DefaultPeanut
Nov 4, 2006
What's not to like?
:woop: In for sure!

Things to send - Ball joints for my ZJ hah, motorcycle stuff for stinky old 2 strokes, large sized t-shirts, neat stuff from your area, booze, tools, candy.

Don't send: Live stuff, illegal stuff. It most likely has to go past Canadian customs.

Are we doing the car listing thing?
1998 Grand Cherokee
1988 Dodge Shadow turbo
1988 B2200
One or two motorcycles

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

-

Rigged Death Trap fucked around with this message at 10:56 on Nov 19, 2015

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

I'm absolutely in!

I drink but no :catdrugs: please. Anything car related is cool, tools are always great. I'm always on the lookout for cool movies on Laserdisc too, and those are like $1 each. My t-shirt size is large.

Current vehicles:
1986 Mazda B2000 (I could really use a turn signal switch, junkyard hunters)
1971 MG Midget (if you can find a good radio/center console assembly or an intact grille, I'll follow you to Valhalla shiny and chrome)
2010 Triumph Bonneville (needs a tach but those are lolexpensive)
1979 Honda CM400T

Whatup badass pickup bro

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
I won't be participating this year as I no longer really post on SA and I was hard enough to shop for before when I was posting, but for anyone on the fence, AISS is some of the most fun I have had on this forum. I will definitely be reading this thread as I absolutely adore it.

Also, BloodMagnet :swoon:

Blood Magnet
Nov 25, 2010
I'm in!

I'm always down for VW stuff, but I'm easy to please.

^^^ drat I'm sexy.

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe

TheFonz posted:

I won't be participating this year as I no longer really post on SA and I was hard enough to shop for before when I was posting, but for anyone on the fence, AISS is some of the most fun I have had on this forum. I will definitely be reading this thread as I absolutely adore it.

Also, BloodMagnet :swoon:

Who's that handsome devil in your av :bigtran:

Brigdh
Nov 23, 2007

That's not an oil leak. That's the automatic oil change and chassis protection feature.
The highlight of my year! I'm in.

I wear a size Large t-shirt and my garage walls are surprisingly bare. They need some decorations....

blk
Dec 19, 2009
I'm in - thanks again to Holdbrooks, 14 inch and Bolind for stepping up the last two years I was deadbeaten. Whoever gets one of those guys as their Santa is in great hands.

I could use some sweet wall art for my garage, or anything you think would be helpful for a NA Miata or turbo Saabaru.

Clothes don't really work out for me because I wear a medium tall.

I don't know who I have yet, but I just started packing my future santee's box with alcohol, hazardous chemicals and ... protection.

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

Word.

Stupid Vehicles Owned:
1988 Jeep Cherokee 4x4
2005 BMW E46 coupe
2012 Aprilia Tuono

Tools. Weird tools. Tshirts size XL. Stickers to cover dents on Jeep. Offroading/camping. Wanker items that say I own a BMW. Anything the DEA/ATF doesn't like. Mad Max: Fury Road. Wall/garage art. Weird things local to you!

Dislikes no perverted sex toy things, you goddamn lechers!

The Royal Nonesuch fucked around with this message at 22:34 on Nov 17, 2015

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Finally got off my rear end and sent in the official email.

Vehicles:
2013 Honda CR-V (seriously what the hell would you send for this thing it's a loving appliance, might as well say "FRIGIDAIRE" on the front)
2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1970 GMC C10
The title to a Toyota somewhere in Florida that I have never laid eyes on, thanks Leroy Diplowski!

The usual "unusual but insanely useful tools", though I've already got hose clamp pliers and the locking Stanley wrench. The occasional 2X / 2XLT t-shirt. I've gotten all sorts of crazy poo poo over the years from people who are way more creative than me so believe me, it's hard to disappoint me :)

Dislikes:
No booze / drugs, if anything is NWS do me the favor of at least obscuring and labeling it as such since my daughter will probably want to get in on the package-opening. Please no dreamcasts full of maggots. :barf:

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher
Registered

Vehicles -
1981 RX7
2010 V8 Commodore SSV
2006 WRX
1999 Forester

Likes - Cycling, Cats, Subarus, Iron Man, humour

Dislikes : Aust customs are a bitch so nothing illegal, no plant material or animal material of any kind is allowed.

extreme_accordion
Apr 9, 2009
Sent my info for this grand lotto.

Vehicles:
2007 VW GTI Fahrenheit (yeah its orange)
1974.5 Datsun 260Z with a 280Z motor and lots of rust.
1986 Toyota MR2 CHUMP car with a 3SGTE BEAMS (red top) swap
1966 Volvo 122 Amazon

Datsun memorabilia, wrenching, carpentry, electronics, lime, gin.
Garage art and signs. Stickers and other cool AI stuff.
Interesting car parts or car art.
Shirt - LT or XL
Oddball but useful tools.
Pliers. (I can never find my god drat pliers.)

Dislikes:
Nothing you can't open it in front of SO or child without therapy for PTSD.
No animals alive or dead.
No drugs.

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal
I'm in.

I have a 2000 BMW 540i and generally like BMWs and BMW stuff
I also have a 1997 Volvo 850 as a beater and like Volvo stuff
I also have a 2000 Mazda B2500 which is a fake Ford Ranger
I also have a 2015 Ford Focus

I can always use tools and stuff, and I like books. I'm hoping my next car is a Dodge Challenger. I'm an engineer and so engineering things (whatever that is) is cool too.

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

I LOVE Musk and his pro-first-amendment ways. X is the future.
No specific requests, if its a shirt make it XL and something related to mustangs and black/dark and suitable to wear to an autox without cringing or a casual Friday at work.

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

We are all drinking from the highball glass of ideology.
So in. Always love this.

Currently own:

1989 Mercedes 300 TE
1981 Datsun pickup
2008 Toyota Yaris
2013 Honda CB500X
1962 Austin-Healey Sprite (no, it's still not done)
1989 Telecaster
2004 Squier 51
1959 Arai Diamond
199? ES335 copy

Shirts (large) and stickers are always cool because I'm easy, but feel free to express your creativity.

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

In again! Nothing is on the no fly list, smoke 'em if ya got 'em. XL for funny man car guy t-shirt. Last year was amazing and am looking forward to this years exchange.

edit: I guess I should throw up car info

2002 Mini Cooper S (r53) code name: Glitter Puffs

keykey fucked around with this message at 16:36 on Nov 21, 2015

iv46vi
Apr 2, 2010
Ok, registered.

Serial Miata owner with illusions of handyman.
Most things are fine, even a fancy forums avatar will be just dandy.

clam ache
Sep 6, 2009
In like Flynn. T-shirt's large. I'm a mechanic so tools are welcomed and will be put to use. Stickers for my toolbox. Toyota Jeep BMW. I'm a sucker for bobble heads and fancy socks. Flashlights and lighters are a thing I hoarde. Car parts that met a great death. Art of all kinds is appreciated. Super excited for my first one and can't wait to send some of the treasures I've been hoarding from work.

Sockington
Jul 26, 2003
Registration closes tomorrow people.

:siren::siren: No late entries this year as that completely hosed things up last year.:siren::siren:

mafoose
Oct 30, 2006

volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and vulvas and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dongs and volvos and dons and volvos and dogs and volvos and cats and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs
:)

-Old cars, specifically of the Datsun, Volvo, and BMW varieties.
-I'm a goon so I can't dress which means I wear XL graphic tees all the time.
-I have a tool hoarding addiction.
-Can't forget whiskey (not an Islay fan) and beer (IPAs are gross).

Dislike: living things in the mail, and things that would put me on a watchlist (legal or not).

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

Sockington posted:

:siren::siren: No late entries this year as that completely hosed things up last year.:siren::siren:

I somehow completely missed a typo in my address until just now, email sent to update my info, sorry I'm retarded.

PhoenixWing
Feb 13, 2012

Almost missed the cutoff date for this, loved it last year. Signed up!

I'm the madman who daily drives a VW Westy bus two hours a day, that at one point set on fire. Own the bus, an old beetle, PulsarNX, and KZ440 bike.

Love VW things, old Nissan/Datsun, motorbikes, and general AI bits. Wear a S/XS generally, just in case.

Magnus Praeda
Jul 18, 2003
The largess in the land.
I'm in. This is the first year I feel like I've posted enough to participate.

My cars: a Subaru Baja and an 89 Buick Skyhawk wagon.

I like stuff to hang in my office/garage and quirky/weird/useful tools or stickers/magnets for my toolbox.

I really don't need any more shirts and please nothing illegal or alive. :nws: stuff is fine, but label it?

Sockington
Jul 26, 2003
Registration is CLOSED

I'll do the leg work and get everything sorted ASAP.

Sockington
Jul 26, 2003
Sixty people registered this year. Let's make sure we get those SHIPPING/TRACKING numbers to me this year :cop:

Leroy Diplowski
Aug 25, 2005

The Candyman Can :science:

Visit My Candy Shop

And SA Mart Thread

Sockington posted:

fuuuuuuccckkkk... I completely screwed the pooch on this one. I don't have to get a gift, but I'd be happy to send something to anyone with a deadbeat santa.

Astonishing Wang
Nov 3, 2004
gently caress poo poo, dang. Leroy you wanna be my AI:SS?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sockington
Jul 26, 2003
Matches should be heading out throughout today. Stayed up late working on it last night.

• Locked thread