Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
Hey Baby, Where can we sent you booze?
edit:Or Jorts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Thanks Santa Sock!

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

I LOVE Musk and his pro-first-amendment ways. X is the future.
Matches still going out? Didn't get anything yesterday.
E: NM. Either my phone was going crazy or you just sent it.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
Oh my god I got the best santee.

Sockington
Jul 26, 2003
I was having technical difficulties of trying to dad the two kids

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

Sockington posted:

I was having technical difficulties of trying to dad the two kids
Understandable. I just wanted to be sure.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
God drat, 50+ pages from the end of the post your ride thread and my guy hasnt posted poo poo. Talks about his car a lot but I have no idea what it looks like.

e: 100+ pages in and nothing, what a fuckin nerd lol

Cage fucked around with this message at 19:40 on Nov 29, 2015

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

Cage posted:

God drat, 50+ pages from the end of the post your ride thread and my guy hasnt posted poo poo. Talks about his car a lot but I have no idea what it looks like.

My dude is < .2 ppd since 2003.

clam ache
Sep 6, 2009
I hope my email updates because I am watching like a hawk for my santee. I do not wanna be a deadbeat and am gonna get on this poo poo as soon as I get it. I just don't wanna be a deadbeat

Edit: just got it. Super excited.

clam ache fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Nov 29, 2015

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

Sweet didn't get a lurker this year. Thanks for setting this up again Sockington

Sorry whoever got me

Sockington
Jul 26, 2003
All emails should be out.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

NitroSpazzz posted:

Sweet didn't get a lurker this year. Thanks for setting this up again Sockington

Sorry whoever got me
You were easy to shop for last year. :bigtran:

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Santee assignment received.

Now to begin the process of collecting skin flakes.

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...
Santee received. He's Canadian! Need to scrounge up some 'merica to send up there...

blk
Dec 19, 2009

Boaz MacPhereson posted:

Santee received. He's Canadian! Need to scrounge up some 'merica to send up there...

Mine too. Anyone know if there's a trick to sending booze up there? Should I declare or not?

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

KozmoNaut posted:

Now to begin the process of collecting skin flakes.

You know me so well! :love:

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher
Interesting Santee. Allrighty, where this leftover WRC poo poo I have lying around

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Sharkytm doot doo do doot do doo

Fallen Rib
This is going to be awesome.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Buy me an HF 1/2" torque wrench or a halogen work lamp.

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug
Let the stalkingresearch begin!

Deceptor101
Jul 7, 2007

What fun is a project if it doesn't at least slightly ruin your life?
I think I got a pretty easy one this year! Clearly listed interests, lots of posts per day. Now to not gently caress it up!

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

Dang, my Santee is only 90 miles away. A doorbell ditch package drop might be fun, that wouldn't be creepy at all... Nope.. not one bit..

edit:

TheFonz posted:

Hey Baby, Where can we sent you booze?
edit:Or Jorts.

Oh hey, Fonz! You were awesome to shop for last year! :)

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015
RIDE ETERNAL SHINY AND CHROME
ONWARD TO THE HALLS OF RUSTHALLA
whoa what the poo poo?!?! I thought this was going through the link you posted on FB for matching I missed it this year :smith:

If any late entries need a guy I will join up.

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

After receiving my santee, my only regret is that I didn't pick that same sweet-rear end alias.

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?
My non-'murican Santee is getting a shitload of good 'ol Carolina, and he'll god damned like it.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

The other year I took the opportunity to have a nosy at my santees cars, nope, not creepy. Also, new Santee should be easy to sort, looking forward to this year.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

Cakefool posted:

The other year I took the opportunity to have a nosy at my santees cars, nope, not creepy. Also, new Santee should be easy to sort, looking forward to this year.
That was me. You missed a few. :stalker:

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.
This is gonna be fun. Time to begin collecting rust chunks and broken Subaru parts :getin:

Phone posted:

Buy me an HF 1/2" torque wrench or a halogen work lamp.

The $38 Husky LED work light is way better, it doesn't burn the poo poo out of you, consume vast quantities of electricity, or make you sweat your balls off.
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Husky-5-ft-800-Lumen-Portable-LED-Work-Light-K40010/204330841

keykey posted:

Dang, my Santee is only 90 miles away. A doorbell ditch package drop might be fun, that wouldn't be creepy at all... Nope.. not one bit..

edit:

Oh hey, Fonz! You were awesome to shop for last year! :)

Wouldn't be the first time, Slow Is Fast and I delivered my AISS gift to iForge last year in person. Fun trip.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

kastein posted:

The $38 Husky LED work light is way better, it doesn't burn the poo poo out of you, consume vast quantities of electricity, or make you sweat your balls off.
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Husky-5-ft-800-Lumen-Portable-LED-Work-Light-K40010/204330841

The Costco "SnapOn" one might be even better still, seems to be rated for 2000 lumens and you can snag it for $30.

I've got a few ideas for my santee already.

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

Why do I always get Jeep people? They're weird, man.

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...
Man, I don't even know what my Santee drives. He posted in the 'post your rides' thread, but it's years old at this point. Canadians ride moose, right? So he could probably use a moose harness or something?

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

Boaz MacPhereson posted:

Canadians ride moose, right?

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Cage posted:

I realize you're probably not talking about me (and if you are, you shouldn't confirm it), but your post made me realize that I haven't poasted up my poo poo much at all, and it probably makes life harder on my Santa. So, whoever is my Santa, I'm making a post right now in the "your own ride" thread, just in case it is of any use.

CovfefeCatCafe
Apr 11, 2006

A fresh attitude
brewed daily!

Raluek posted:

I realize you're probably not talking about me (and if you are, you shouldn't confirm it), but your post made me realize that I haven't poasted up my poo poo much at all, and it probably makes life harder on my Santa. So, whoever is my Santa, I'm making a post right now in the "your own ride" thread, just in case it is of any use.

poo poo, I haven't posted anything about my current car, though I have posted a thing or two about my motorcycle. I guess I'll have to do the same.

Otherwise, gifts purchased, will mail tomorrow.

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal
Sorry to whoever got me

Also sorry to my santee, I'm not very creative. I'll try for something cool though. Promise.

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

Good idea, I never post pictures of my dd.. On it.

edit: done.

keykey fucked around with this message at 17:09 on Dec 1, 2015

SlimManFat
Nov 12, 2010

RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST
Yeah I'm going to jump on that too. It's been a long rear end time since I posted in there.

edit: done

SlimManFat fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Dec 1, 2015

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Raluek posted:

I'm not, but I ended up having to facebook stalk the guy to find a picture.

Astonishing Wang
Nov 3, 2004

Holdbrooks posted:

whoa what the poo poo?!?! I thought this was going through the link you posted on FB for matching I missed it this year :smith:

If any late entries need a guy I will join up.

I'll be your not so secret santa if you don't mind losing the element of surprise. mattmcallaster(at)hotmail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alternate.eago
Jul 19, 2006
Insert randomness here.
I haven't been posting much because this new job is keeping me super busy.

• Locked thread