Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Seems like some people are into that or something, I dont know but it happens a lot. I guess if you think about it it's a pretty clever IRL troll.

I'm not really one to do it but some people like to just take a big DUMP in a toilet and leave it for all to see. Do any goons like to do that? Let's talk about it here. This is a "no-judgement" zone.

I always flush after I take a big DUMP in a toilet but not everybody does. You walk into a stall and it's like "Whoa" there is a big DUMP in that toilet! I think that's the reaction these toilet-dumpers go for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i go to bery elaborate measures to avoid having to poop in public toilets. id tell you more but its kind of private

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
No, that is rude and i am very polite.

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord
its kinda like my friday thing dont judge

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Bagarthach posted:

No, that is rude and i am very polite.

:agreed:

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
I think some goons in GBS make the :troll: face and do this around bathrooms:

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

That's gross op

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhe3RlzgTiQ

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
It's how you assert dominance OP. Learn from the best or die like the rest

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
that is a crime op

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
poo crime

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I think its funny when the toilet is loving exploded with poo poo everywhere when you walk in and you see no toilet paper in there. Like this person is dedicated enough to not even wipe so everyone can see the mess they made.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
I'm impressed when the toilet paper is in those covers that can hold multiple rolls, and is well protected except from the bottom where you pull, and it's soaked in piss. That takes determination to make that happen.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Full Metal Jackass posted:

I'm impressed when the toilet paper is in those covers that can hold multiple rolls, and is well protected except from the bottom where you pull, and it's soaked in piss. That takes determination to make that happen.

easier than you'd think

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
post it here: http://www.ratemypoo.com/top.html

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
lol who even shits in a toilet? that's what the ground is for (or other surfaces if you're feeling particularly clever)

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
One time I think in like sixth grade I was dooken and while I was there waiting for the main event I was like lol why I gotta poo poo in the toilet so I slid my rear end over and dropped one on the tile.

Sorry janitor, I knew that some day I would have to make this post

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Have you ever been startled by your own poo poo, like you take what you thought is a normal poop but then you turn around and you're like WOOOAAHHHH

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

Have you ever been startled by your own poo poo, like you take what you thought is a normal poop but then you turn around and you're like WOOOAAHHHH

every day

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

Yes and also disappointed at other times ~~~

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Has anyone ever encountered the 'upper deck' where someome has poo poo in the cistern.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

One time I went into a stall and it looked thst bathroom from candy man and I was like holy smokes what happened here?

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

oldpainless posted:

One time I went into a stall and it looked thst bathroom from candy man and I was like holy smokes what happened here?

Wasn't me dude geez lay off

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
yes but the best thing to do is fill a rental car up with gas just far enough away that it still shows full when you return it and then the gauge starts immediately dropping when the next person takes it out of the airport

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

beat this

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

beat this

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Ive probably gotten drunk every day since 06 or 07 i dont remember what solid shits are even like. They need a 'brown foam' level on the bristol scale just for me.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

i got you fam

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Isaac posted:

Ive probably gotten drunk every day since 06 or 07 i dont remember what solid shits are even like. They need a 'brown foam' level on the bristol scale just for me.

beer poo poo is the best poo poo

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
I imagine a big funny toilet comedian as the guy who left the dump and i start to laugh really hard.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Hogge Wild posted:

i got you fam

gat dAM :hfive: :shrek:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Basch lives!
May 31, 2011
Grimy Drawer
Dinosaur Gum
this potty humor is pretty loving Great.

RoboJiggolo
Aug 16, 2004

More Than Meets the Eye

Isaac posted:

I think its funny when the toilet is loving exploded with poo poo everywhere when you walk in and you see no toilet paper in there. Like this person is dedicated enough to not even wipe so everyone can see the mess they made.

Well when I take a huge poo poo and leave it for everyone to see, I'll go to the next stall and wipe & flush the paper there.
You don't want paper in the bowl spoiling the ambiance.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I am the DUMP thy God, thou shalt have no other Gods before me

yoyodyne
May 7, 2007

Isaac posted:

Has anyone ever encountered the 'upper deck' where someome has poo poo in the cistern.

This is on my bucket list.

The worst is when someone leaves one and there's no toilet paper so they're just walking around all day with a poo poo rear end.

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
I once walked into a toilet inside a store at which i was shopping and the entire fresh roll of toilet paper was stained in unmistakably yellow piss, thankfully it was a beacon that spared my sneakers as the animal had pissed on pretty much everything else too

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

Only after I eat beets then I'm like "holy poo poo I'm hemorrhaging" but then I remember I ate beets for lunch or the night before and I'm like "phew".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

an upper decker

• Locked thread