Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

really wish it shipped with co op holy gently caress SE can eat my dick if they don't add it in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Xeremides posted:

Can't wait to spend 300 hours doing absolutely nothing related to what passes for a story. Mr. Rodriguez, show me your moves.

yeah this is key. don't expect the game to make fun for you. everything you are supposed to do in the game is likely going to be really boring. but the emergent gameplay as its called is the best there is, especially now that there is unlimited c4 and no in game currency.

the lack of an official co op mode is a big letdown for me though. i really wanted to have an online mode for just doing crazy poo poo like if gtao were about fun instead of microtransactions.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Nullsmack posted:

Steam opened up the pre-load! I'm preloading all 114MB of it. Wait, what?

i didn't know they had a ps1 port

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Does the game have the same chaos system as JC2 for unlock more outposts to take over and missions to do?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Jack Trades posted:

No, it doesn't.

hallelujah

• Locked thread