Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cerv
Sep 14, 2004

This is a silly post with little news value.

The show's always been vague about time lines, but the clean shirt guy as a doctor is pushing things a bit.

I'm just disappointed we didn't get to see any of Jeremy's gay gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cerv
Sep 14, 2004

thought it escalated far too quickly, which meant i was questioning the situation rater than just going with it.
cold calculating Mark before any panic sets in would have realised he'd need to prepare enough food for the fictitious party so April wouldn't twig that there never were any other guests. he'd probably even put thought into what's going to keep best for two days of eating leftovers.
and why was there no booze in the flat? Jeremy lives there.

Cerv
Sep 14, 2004

Devol_Tettran posted:

It is just all fanservice callbacks....
aka the tedious bits

Cerv
Sep 14, 2004

Cybershell posted:

I don't think my heart can handle watching the LAST Peep Show ever. I might need to wait and save this upcoming episode for right before I die because living in a new Peep Show-less world is a rather bleak prospect.

It's ok, the entire run will be on 4OD or its many rebrands forever so you'll always be able to go back and watch the better episodes.

Cerv
Sep 14, 2004

adamarama posted:

David Mitchell is set for life on panel shows. Would I lie to you, hignfy, qi. He's got his schtick down, it works well. Robert Webb doesn't do much, I haven't seen him in anything outside peep show in years. Though I did catch a really bizarre wedding movie called confetti which starred him and Olivia Coleman as a nudist couple. So if you've always wondered what jez's dong is like, wonder no more!

Webb really hates that film.

• Locked thread