Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
30 Goddamned Dicks
Sep 8, 2010

I will leave you to flounder in your cesspool of primeval soup, you sad, lonely, little cowards.
Fun Shoe

Balqis posted:

I made eggnog for the first time with my boyfriend who has done it before. We adapted the Cooks Illustrated recipe, so it's just egg and sugar aging in alcohol - milk and cream to be added at time of serving. What's different with ours is that I dug up an old 19th century recipe for it done "Baltimore style". That is to say, 2:1:1 Madeira, rum, cognac. We used a 4 year Malmsey, an 8 year rum, and a XO cognac. It's now approximately aged 2 months, and it tastes like almond biscotti dipped in a caramel macchiato. So that turned out well.

Goddamn that sounds incredible! Gonna have to try this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread