Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Luvcow posted:

lets agree to disagree on this, just because someone on tumblr is angry doesn't mean people outside in the real world all feel this way

Obama to Public Schools: Allow Transgender Students Access to Bathrooms

http://abcnews.go.com/US/obama-administration-public-schools-transgender-students-access-bathrooms/story?id=39081956

quote:

Citing Title IX, the letter says the school should not require a medical diagnosis, nor should they demand documentation reflecting the student's gender identity.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

The AUG is coming from inside the thread, fellas.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

:yikes:

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Verisimilidude posted:

The AUG is coming from inside the thread, fellas.

Yes, now please tell me how I'm a bigot and an idiot because I disagree with you, as you preach 'tolerance.'

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

blarzgh posted:

Yes, now please tell me how I'm a bigot and an idiot because I disagree with you.

You're not a bigot because you disagree with me. You're a bigot because you have bigoted views of trans people. Sorry to break it to you!

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

blarzgh posted:

Yes, now please tell me how I'm a bigot and an idiot because I disagree with you.

not going to say these things, I've laughed at some o your posts before and generally like you, lets just disagree on this one

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Luvcow posted:

lets just disagree on this one

Deal.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.

Did you seriously just say that being nice to trans kids is awkward, ugly, or gross?

:fuckoff:

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Verisimilidude posted:

You're a bigot

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

It looks you're trying that all-time classic, "you're being intolerant of my intolerance, who's the real rear end in a top hat now?" Beloved by 12 year old edgy racists everywhere.

Being intolerant of intolerance has never been and will never be a paradox, sorry.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Shut the gently caress up all you idiot clowns and post something interesting

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Women are assaulted by men in women's bathrooms all the time already. IT'S ALREADY HAPPENING. BY PEOPLE WHO AREN'T TRANSGENDER.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
The idea that criticizing bigoted thoughts and opinions is in itself a form of hate or bigotry is one of the weakest arguments I've ever heard. It reeks of desperation.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

you are all trash.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Scroto Baggins posted:

Shut the gently caress up all you idiot clowns and post something interesting

this guy looks like he's the perfect size and fit for that little moped :)

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

We wouldn't have these kinds of disagreements if this was a Muslim country I can tell you that.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Luvcow posted:

this guy looks like he's the perfect size and fit for that little moped :)

got hand it to the manufacturer, I'm sure those cc's weren't meant for that load.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
I can't remember if this was covered in this thread or not... but living pile of poo poo George Zimmerman is auctioning off the gun he murdered a child with.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Scarf posted:

I can't remember if this was covered in this thread or not... but living pile of poo poo George Zimmerman is auctioning off the gun he murdered a child with.

Wait... for real?
If I buy it can I shoot him with it?

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Hihohe posted:

Wait... for real?
If I buy it can I shoot him with it?

Well at this rate it's probably going to go to an actual auction house because it keeps getting blown up with fake bids. Currently it's at $65,000,000, with top bidders such as "Racist McShootface."

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

Scarf posted:

Buy the gun, hand him a bag of skittles, shoot him when he doesn't understand, complete the cycle.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Samfucius posted:

Buy the gun, hand him a bag of skittles, shoot him when he doesn't understand, complete the cycle.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Scarf posted:

You missed the best part.

“I am proud to announce that a portion of the proceeds will be used to: fight BLM violence against Law Enforcement officers, ensure the demise of Angela Correy’s persecution career and Hillary Clinton’s anti-firearm rhetoric.”

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Darth123123 posted:

got hand it to the manufacturer, I'm sure those cc's weren't meant for that load.

it would actually make for a good advertisement for the manufacturer

"worried that our mopeds are underpowered?"

"no need to worry anymore"

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Scarf posted:

Defended himself against a 17 year old who attacked him, not "murdered a child"

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

PCOS Bill posted:

We'll never know for sure ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Scarf posted:

We'll never know for sure ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Proven with SCIENCE! that Poor Innocent Baby Trayvon was on top of him when he was shot.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

"Shock horror as street fight ends in violence!"

I guess growing up in Chicago where getting stabbed or shot during a street fight was just something you took into consideration before every fight makes me less sympathetic. Kid didn't deserve to be shot during a street fight, but he did and the state couldn't prove Zim Zam broke any laws doing it, so here we are.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

PCOS Bill posted:

Proven with SCIENCE! that Poor Innocent Baby Trayvon was on top of him when he was shot.

what kind of pussy brings a gun to a fist fight though?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Luvcow posted:

what kind of pussy brings a gun to a fist fight though?

What kind of grown man loses a fistfight that badly in the first place?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

PCOS Bill posted:

Attacked him so horrifically Zimmerman refused to be looked at by EMTs and his only documented injury was a minor cut on the back of his head. Truly this grown man was seconds away from death at the hands of a kid half his size. :rolleyes:

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
Regardless of the specific incident, I think we can all agree Zimmermann is awkward, ugly, and gross.

The idea that you can provoke a street fight, and then when it isn't going your way whip out a gun and kill the other person and get a way with it, is disturbing though.

Forti
May 5, 2009

RareAcumen posted:

What kind of grown man loses a fistfight that badly in the first place?

the kind who would need a gun for a fistfight

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!
Holy gently caress, the thread somehow found a way to pivot from arguing about whether it's okay for trans people to exist into an even worse argument.

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007
Nerds getting PCOSed never gets old

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

neonbregna posted:

ew, coconut...

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

neonbregna posted:

Murica

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Delicious sugared assholes?

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

DicktheCat posted:

Delicious sugared assholes?

Finding ways to add even more calories to already calorie dense foods. The American way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer

neonbregna posted:

.......some of those have bacon on, don't they.

• Locked thread