Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
i work for a public funded college doing computer stuff and every time i make a change it has to go to district legal so my work cycle is 1 week of doing things and 3 weeks of sitting around doing nothing

at least i know i have job security i guess but holy poo poo i need a job where i'm constantly doing things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

Dave_Indeed posted:

I'm an engineer so I wouldn't know anything about lovely pay checks.

Sales commission schemes are your punishment for not doing your math homework you little bitch.

did commission based sales for 5 years before going back to college and learning calc this is true

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

we get too much free food at my job so everyone's fat and i'm terrified i'm gonna get like that because i have so little self control so i ride my bike for like 2 hours after work every day and don't have time for another hobby as a result

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

btw if you're ever wondering where a lot of your tuition goes it's to catering apparently

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

when someone wins a bunch of money tell them they only won $20 and pocket the rest

• Locked thread