Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Jastiger soaking panties ITT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Jastiger you seem really upset about this and maybe like you have no one to talk to about it and while we're goons and we care I want you to stop for a minute and think about how you're making really long posts about the structuring of auto insurance commission payouts and realize that is the most supremely boring thing that there is in so far as boring topics go and I beg you to atone for your sins and post something funny or interesting the next time.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Did you gently caress anyone in the office? Did you poo poo in/on someone's things? Pee pee doo doo? Dookie man?

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Hey you boring homos if your job is really boring at least lie about what happened enough that it's fun to read about it

Jastiger posted:

Eh I think its interesting, but its not funny lol.

I was gonna save the "Insurance call stories" until after I got all my rage out. Because I talk to a ridiculous amount of goons every day.

No, not just regular goons. GOONS. Like, I'm-56-and-my-mom-pays-for-my-bills goons.

It's interesting to you alone homie, you alone

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Windows 98 posted:

I plan on graduating. My GPA is just shy of a 3.9. Going back to college as an adult after experiencing how lovely the real world is has given me the drive and motivation to not only do well but also commit to finishing.

But I don't think it's technically illegal if I signed a paper saying I'm letting them do it to me.

It's actually very common for employers to make you sign away stuff that can't be signed away on and they will settle with you instantly when they get a letter from a lawyer. Keep working there if you need a job but don't be shy about suing them when you leave. Your breaks are federally mandated and working through an unpaid break is a huge sin.

• Locked thread