Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
/?
Creek
Style
What?
No (im het)
View Results

• Locked thread
Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Did you hear? Southpark did a funny episode. Its the biggest news of 2015. Yet gbs seems painfully unaware of this shocking fact. Well, if you didnt know, now you do. Your welcome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Rude.

Oh i get it! Ur playing cartman! Hahaha. LOL.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

south park is b

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Didn't watch the episode this week yet but South Park has been consistently funny again since last season so I'm not sure how any of this is news.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
It was pretty funny when catman got an anal probe. keeny deid in that episode too

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I liked the episode where zany and unusual stuff happened. That was the good stuff imo

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Windows 98 posted:

Didn't watch the episode this week yet but South Park has been consistently funny again since last season so I'm not sure how any of this is news.

I was unaware of this. Sorry but can you really blame me for the lapse? No one in gbs pointed it out till you came along.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
not a checkbox poll boo the op boo

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
PC Principal guys do you think Matt and Tray lurk Reddit??

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

not a checkbox poll boo the op boo

I normally only post checkbox polls but in this case decided against it. The options are mutually contradictory except for creek and style and i figured you could just vote your fav if it came between those two. Please forgive my well reasoned and ultimately commendable faux pas.

Btw, to the person who voted "what?" allow me to explain. It was a shipping episode. Thus the question about slash. I'm sure you can figure out what the rest of the options mean from there.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Nathilus posted:

I normally only post checkbox polls but in this case decided against it. The options are mutually contradictory

not seeing the issue here :confused:

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
im in agreement with the op that the most recent episode of south park was good and funny, and also sweet and cute. i about poo poo myself when "book of love" started playing.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I watched a few episodes this season and it's kind of interesting because they're experimenting with in-season continuity

someone mentioned Twitch and Craig being gay even before the big episode about the Asians making people gay

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

wiffle ball bat posted:

im in agreement with the op that the most recent episode of south park was good and funny, and also sweet and cute. i about poo poo myself when "book of love" started playing.

:yikes:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

setafd posted:

I watched a few episodes this season and it's kind of interesting because they're experimenting with in-season continuity

someone mentioned Twitch and Craig being gay even before the big episode about the Asians making people gay

that was me and I've been shipping them for years and they stole my drawings and used them in that episode and I am currently pursuing legal action

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

setafd posted:

They have been doing continuity since last season which is precisely why i mentioned it being funny again since last season.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

wiffle ball bat posted:

I'd never heard that breakup song but it was good too. And I laughed my rear end off as during it, everyone was replacing their happy/sexy fanart with sad fanart. And the karaoke song at the end was truly brilliant. Musically excellent episode all around.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Blue Train posted:

that was me and I've been shipping them for years and they stole my drawings and used them in that episode and I am currently pursuing legal action

You jest, but in actuality there is a giant southpark shipping community and all the art was fan stuff that they put a call out for like a week before the episode. And yes the creek fandom is going loving nuts. Don't ask me how i know any of this because I would never admit to having googled it.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
What I've seen of the new season has been pretty funny but I still like the funny ones without messages like where Cartman makes that other kid eat his parents or the one where Mr. Garrison gets a vagina.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
There's an aljazeera opinion article about the PC episode and they use the words 'stupid' and 'pathetic' to describe this cartoon a bunch and i thought that was weird

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Nathilus posted:

You jest, but in actuality there is a giant southpark shipping community and all the art was fan stuff that they put a call out for like a week before the episode. And yes the creek fandom is going loving nuts. Don't ask me how i know any of this because I would never admit to having googled it.

:(

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Sorry to burst your happy little bubble, truly; but we ARE on the internet after all.

FalloutGod
Dec 14, 2006
The whole season has been pretty good. It made me go back and watch the last 4 that I've missed.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

the whole foods one wasn't that funny but the reality song was hilarious

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Blue Train posted:

I thought the whole foods one was somewhat funny but didnt like the yelp one.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Blue Train posted:

Was the Yelp episode this season? I really liked the song from that one, "Boogers and Cum".

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

What's not too like?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDlR_ccnZww

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

criscodisco posted:

Was the Yelp episode this season? I really liked the song from that one, "Boogers and Cum".

yea that was this season and it was also not that funny, but the song made me chuckle yea

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I had to watch the yaoi episode for obvious reasons and was actually rather touched and gratified that they just admitted it does't make any sense but it's not a big deal :shobon:

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
maybe good episodes like the yaoi episodes are hard to write and the dumb preachy social commentary episodes are really easy to write. im just thinking out loud to my self. man these preachy episodes are as bad as ever, mostly.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
It was still a hard episode to watch due to embarrassment by proxy, but the school mural made me absolutely lose my poo poo

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
why do fat chicks want the 8 year olds to have gay sex is the top question on my mind when the subject of yaoi is broached

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

And Bojack Horseman still hasn't.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

wiffle ball bat posted:

why do fat chicks want the 8 year olds to have gay sex is the top question on my mind when the subject of yaoi is broached

there isn't an answer to this question it just happens

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I wanted to like this show but they killed my favorite character, kenny, in the first episode so I never watched it again

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

Stoic Commie posted:

There's an aljazeera opinion article about the PC episode and they use the words 'stupid' and 'pathetic' to describe this cartoon a bunch and i thought that was weird

http://alj.am/q37y

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

so was all the art used in the yaoi episode actually from the Internet like I hoped

like this is an actual phenomenon and South Park built an episode around it

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

setafd posted:

so was all the art used in the yaoi episode actually from the Internet like I hoped

Yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

wiffle ball bat posted:

maybe good episodes like the yaoi episodes are hard to write and the dumb preachy social commentary episodes are really easy to write. im just thinking out loud to my self. man these preachy episodes are as bad as ever, mostly.

:agreed:

setafd posted:

Yes. Exactly. That's what elevates this from a sappy episode with good jokes to class A episode that owns.

Speaking of good jokes: "I didnt even know don king GOT raped!"

• Locked thread