Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Do they still have the bouncy and wobbly camera when Lara moves around? It made me sicker than any game has so far and it's infuriating cause these games seem good.

Related, was there ever a mod released that removed it for the first one? Can't find anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Presto posted:

Yep. I can only play for an hour or so before I start getting a headache and then I have to quit for a while before the motion sickness sets in.

Christ, this really really sucks. These games look absolutely gorgeous and the character development of Nu-Lara Croft is very interesting, but the freaking things make me physically ill.

ANGRY

ANGRY ABOUT VIDJA GAMES

edit: can you treat motion sickness or something? its p clear to me that its not something everyone gets

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

man nurse posted:

For anyone playing on PC, they just patched in the option to reduce camera shake.

What's it like now? Is there a comparison vid or something?

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Crappy Jack posted:

Reminder that in the Tomb Raider reboot, everyone who dies is a straight white male, and all the survivors are minorities.

I AM TRIGGERED

• Locked thread