Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

between being locked on xbox for a year and coming out the same day as fallout 4, i'm a little worried about this game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

yeah
i would like this to be a good game that is a success, but i'm apprehensive about the odds

this is the first i've heard about the micro transaction stuff too, that's grody as hell, imo

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

BottledBodhisvata posted:

Man, apple fell pretty far from the tree, or else her scripts got pretty watered down. Mirror's Edge had an ok-at-best story, and the New Tomb Raider game was a cool idea done real dumb.

"My one Asian friend is secretly a Chinese magical princess all along!"

Also the lifeless, bland dialog. None of the wit that I'd expect from a Pratchett.

this is coming second, or, third hand, but what I heard is she was brought on after the fact with those two games to write a story after they were like, half-way done making the game or worse

Rising has had her on board from the start, I think?

I'm glad the exclusivity window isn't as long as I thought it would be

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

well, got lured in a discount deal so i guess i'll be playing this on release, that dlc seems interesting but i'll wait to see how i like the actual game in truth
i still feel like i haven't heard much about how the game actually plays, but i''ll take the lack of nerd uproar as a good sign. even with being completely overshadowed by fallout 4 nerds never miss out the chance for a good shitfit

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

i've noticed she keeps clutching her side where she got that drat piece of metal shoved through her organs in the last game

• Locked thread