Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
Is the voice acting still as blocky and awful as the first one? I felt like the voice actors were intentionally channeling the PSX era with their deliveries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
Seems like five whole people bought this game.

Lol Xbox is dead.

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

Huntsekker posted:

Rhihanna Pratchett, Terry Pratchett's daughter wrote both Tomb Raider games. She also helped write Mirror's Edge and Heavenly Sword.

Man, apple fell pretty far from the tree, or else her scripts got pretty watered down. Mirror's Edge had an ok-at-best story, and the New Tomb Raider game was a cool idea done real dumb.

"My one Asian friend is secretly a Chinese magical princess all along!"

Also the lifeless, bland dialog. None of the wit that I'd expect from a Pratchett.

• Locked thread