Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dogen
May 5, 2002

Bury my body down by the highwayside, so that my old evil spirit can get a Greyhound bus and ride
Running great for me so far. ~90fps on a 980ti @ 2560x1440 max settings except AA, which I put on SMAA. There was a game ready driver that I think came out for it today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dogen
May 5, 2002

Bury my body down by the highwayside, so that my old evil spirit can get a Greyhound bus and ride
Do you ever leave the Soviet Installation hub? I just opened a big door to somewhere and am thinking I might be on my way to a new hub. I also still don't have the shotgun and just unlocked the next tier of weapon mods. Is this game as long as it's looking right now?

Dogen
May 5, 2002

I'm about there and I've done most of the side stuff and my completion percent is 33

Dogen
May 5, 2002

I cannot find the last goddamn full auto shotgun box for the life of me. Also I am missing one container somewhere in the installation hub.

Dogen
May 5, 2002

It was a cave you had to explosive into, pretty shallow. Only thing in there was the strongbox. I found it like 2 minutes after posting that in frustration.

Dogen
May 5, 2002

SwissArmyDruid posted:

In reality, you're probably being exposed to Uranium right now. It's naturally occurring in very low PPM everywhere on the planet, the radiation only becomes a problem when you concentrate it. You could literally go outside, grab a handful of dirt, and extract Uranium from it, it would just be very inefficient, and you wouldn't wind up with very much.

edit: Also, Uranium undergoes alpha decay. And if you remember your high school science classes, alpha decay is the least harmful form of radiation, as it can be absorbed by putting a piece of paper in between you and the source.

I was worried about some kind of metal toxicity, but I guess as long as she doesn't drink any of the water she's probably ok.

Dogen
May 5, 2002

I don't know about the order, but definitely you should get the GL, the riot shotty, and the upgrade tool (because it unlocks a 4th tier of mods). If the laser sight has some hidden stat benefit then maybe that too.

Dogen
May 5, 2002

Plus the bow is a far superior stealth weapon, especially with the auto head shots etc.

Dogen
May 5, 2002

The riot shotty is great for when you are feeling too lazy to muster the slight coordination required for the bow

Dogen
May 5, 2002

It's a lot easier than getting all the coin purchased equip, which I think is theoretically possible, but I haven't done it.

Dogen
May 5, 2002

I feel like maybe some of them unlock weapons in the base game? I noticed that I got a named special auto shotty that I didn't have before recently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dogen
May 5, 2002

I wish they would have had one more normal story DLC, like wicked vale was.

• Locked thread