Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Good hunter, free us from this waking nightmare

Control Volume posted:

I'm glad this game is apparently good and I can't wait to play it on a platform that I own.

Likewise. I'm just glad that console exclusivity thing got axed. By the time I burn out on Fallout 4 and the new Assassin's Creed, this ought to be on the PC. Looks great, and I'm liking what I'm hearing about it :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

The Fool posted:

Because video games?

Also, who said "great writing?" The game's story is standard video game "find the macguffin before the evil people" fare. You don't play this game for the writing, you play it because it's a light metroidvania, and it lets you climb around on cool looking set pieces.

I just wanna play it because it seems to really allow you to choose your style of combat and from what I've seen one of them is: Sneaky rear end in a top hat what stabs people.

Is this true? I love being a sneaky rear end in a top hat what stabs people.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

More tombs and less forced shooting? Hot dog, can't wait for that PC release.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Eatpants posted:

Found these promos on another forum and it actually worked for me!
For Nvidia cards GTX 970-980 series

https://www.evga.com/articles/00977/Rise-of-The-Tomb-Raider/

http://www.asus.com/event/VGA/Rise-of-the-Tomb-Raider/ (After you click Redeem now! Set your region to Japan)

I have an Asus gtx-970 from last year and the region selector worked for me and I got my code.

If you have one of these cards, check and see if your manufacturer is also honoring this promo.

Dang, my EVGA doesn't qualify. Bought it back in November from Newegg. Was hoping this would pan out as I've not found any cheap keys from trustworthy sources for this :argh:

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Bit of thread necromancy, but anyone know if there's a free camera mode/mod for the PC version? This game is astoundingly beautiful and I'm a weirdo that loves taking screenshots all the time.

Also give us a Predator game on this engine.

• Locked thread