Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GUI
Nov 5, 2005

This game is Very Good but I don't know how I feel about the semi-open hub areas that appear at some points in the game. The sidequests make them fun to run around in, but rather than having fifty million collectibles (those coin caches, christ) I would've preferred if they had cut them down in size and added more Challenge Tombs (aka puzzles) instead since there's only 9 in the entire game.
Even then, the Challenge Tombs themselves and the puzzles (if they can even be called that) during the storyline are extremely easy and full of hand holding. Lara won't shut up during them and sometimes will keep repeating hints until you figure it out.

The storyline is interesting so far, the side characters and antagonists are fine but Lara herself is dull as gently caress. I don't know if it's the character itself or her VA sounding bored all the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GUI
Nov 5, 2005

Rhianna Pratchett was involved in one of the fifty million iterations the Thief reboot went through in its 4+ years of development.
Regardless, all the games she's been involved in had pretty mediocre or awful storylines, so she's just another Bad Writer in the field of AAA video games.

• Locked thread